Final

Surprise

I was starting to feel nervous and I really couldn’t understand why. Hongki told me he had a big surprise for me. Don’t get me wrong I love surprises but coming from him....not so much. Last time he told me he had a surprise and to go to the place where he told me, found him drunk in a bar where he hangs out with his friends, had to drag his drunk home by myself ,that won him a month of silent treatment, he knew I hated when he gets drunk. That is why his surprises, I don’t like.

This time he told me to dress pretty and that he was going to pick me up once he was done with his work. It was 6pm and he said he was going to come at 7 so I still had a lot of time to fix myself. After 30 minutes I heard the door open and when I peek out the bed room door, it was Hongki dressed all fancy I smiled as he started to walk my way.

"Hey!" He said once he reached the door were I was standing and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Hey...you’re here early" I half smile putting the last earring on, it was weird of him to get here so early. He pouted.

"You don’t want me here?" He whined and I chuckle

"You live here, even if I didn’t want you here I don’t have much of a choice" he gasped dramatically as I pecked his lips which he leaned in so it would last longer. After we separate he kept leaving small pecks on my lips making it hard for me to speak.

"Where.are.we.going?" I put a hand in front of his lips and he chuckles.

"It’s a surprise~~~" I look at him suspicious

"Well last time you said that, I had to drag your all the way here" and with that I slapped his leaving my hands on his lower back.

"I said I was sorry a million of times~ I will never do that again not after your punishment" with that he pouted again but kept talking.

"But I really wanted to surprise you this time since it’s our fourth year anniversary and I’m so lucky to have found you before any other guy would, I want to make this night an unforgettable night for both of us." And with that he leaned in again to kiss me with one hand on my cheek while pulling me closer to his face. I love when he kisses me like this, I don’t want them to end. I pressed our bodies closer together making him groan separating slightly.

"We better go, this kisses are dangerous and I can see the bed…and it’s tempting" he smirked pecking my lips one last time before dragging me out of the room, and out of the apartment.

The entire ride to the secret place was filled with small talk and laughter. Hongki never letting go of my hand with our fingers interlaced. I never thought that I could find such an imperfect person that was just so perfect for me. He might not be the most romantic human being out there, but he could come one random day with a rose and tell me he was lucky to have me, or just an ordinary day where we stayed all day in, cuddling while eating junk food and messing around. Those simple gestures are the ones that made me fall in love with him every single day over and over again. I’m not a person to have routines and him neither, so our relationship was based on living in the moment with one another and I was planning on living with him every single moment for the rest of my life.

He parked in front of a restaurant that looked really fancy, I widen my eyes and look at him, he smiles and gets out of the car, me following him.  He comes close to me taking my hand as I ask.

"Are we going to eat here?" I know he likes to save money and not spend much so taking me to a fancy restaurant where I knew wasn’t cheap took me by surprise. He just smirks starting to walk, but he started to walk the opposite direction of the restaurant, in that instant I knew he was teasing me. He starts to laugh because he saw how my expression changed completely.

"This is worse than when you called me" I was starting to take my hand out of his and walking faster away from him. He kept laughing and catch up with me. He took me by my shoulders lightly and pressed a kiss on the side of my head. I looked at him with a glare that could kill. He smiled and said

"Don’t walk away like that...just wait ok? the surprise will be much better than a fancy restaurant, trust me, Jaejin and Jolie helped" he smiled knowing that my mood will change knowing that my best friend, which soon turned into Jaejin's wife, took part in the surprise so it shouldn’t be that bad.
Hongki passed his arms around my waist and pressed his chest against my back leaning in to whisper in my ear which was one of my weaknesses.

"Just wait" he let’s go of me taking my hand in his.

We walked to a two story building which was a small Italian diner. I looked at Hongki suspicious but he just walked in. It didn’t look bad, it wasn’t fancy but it looked nice, a very calm and sweet atmosphere. The lady that was the host welcomed us and asked for how many people the table and Hongki said.

"Ooh no, we have a special reservation" he smiled but that smile said something else, I know he was talking with his eyes with her. She gave him a bright smile understanding and said

"Right! If you please follow me" she started to walk and we followed her. I guess they had a special booth for us. But she kept walking into the kitchen and I suddenly stopped, looking at Hongki questioningly he smirked and pulled me to keep walking. We passed the kitchen and Hongki waved at the chefs and they waved happily, one of them even winked at me. What the heck was going on? I suddenly said

"Hongki are you planning to kill me or something? This is just..." He suddenly kissed me on the lips roughly and separate with a pop of our lips I was stunned and had my eyes half open do to the sudden kiss.

"That will keep you quite for a while" I punched him on his arm hard and he flinched in pain but I knew he was just kidding. The lady showed us an open door with stairs going up and Hongki bows slightly at her and she bows at both of us. We went up the stairs and before he opened the door, he let’s go of my hand getting behind me covering my eyes with one hand while with the other opened the door. After he opened it he put the hand on my waist and guided me to walk, I started to walk slowly afraid to take a wrong step. Hongki kissed the side of my head and whisper

"Happy anniversary baby" with that he took his hand of my eyes, I slowly opened them standing in awe and in shock of what my eyes were seeing. We were in the roof and there were star shaped lights that make a small roof over a blanket with rose petals all over it and all over the floor, there was a bottle of wine in a small table that was over the blanket and two wine glass cups. Hongki knew I didn’t drink but I could drink a small amount of wine. He chuckled at my facial expression and said

"You can talk now...what do you think? Too cheesy? Jaejin and Jolie helped but the idea was all mine" he looked at the floor not knowing if I would like it all

. I looked at him with a big smile and walked closer to him passing my arms around his waist planting a small kiss on his neck and said

"I love it! I love everything and what I love the most is that you took the time to prepare all of this..." I put a hand on his face squishing his cheeks together and with a chuckle continued

"I love you my Hongki" he chuckled and squished one of my cheeks softly

"I love you more my angel" and with that he pressed his lips with mine enjoying the lovely moment were we showed how much we love each other.

 The kiss started slow but soon turned into a more passionate kiss, Hongki changed his mouth position opening my mouth and passing his tongue between my lips and into my mouth. Tasting each other’s caverns, he passed his hands around my hips and put both his hands on my cheeks squeezing them lightly rewarding him with a small gasp he smirked and kept massaging my . I pass my hands around his waist and pressed him roughly against me he groaned but loved it when I wanted to take control. I move my hands and place them on his cheeks making him smirk in between kisses I press his roughly and he growls lowly making me laugh in the middle of the make out, making him chuckle and we separate,breathing heavily he press his forehead against mine and looks at me in the eyes making me look in his gorgeous light brown eyes.


"Baby, I know you love my but you gotta take it easy, we are in public" he smirks at me making me smack his lightly as he laughs. We walked over to the blanket, took our shoes off, we seat in front of each other with the small table in the middle of us. A waiter came with to plates of food which meant that Hongki already had the foods that we were going to eat planned. I look at my plate and it was pasta alfredo with chicken, my favorite, I look at Hongki he smiled at me and I smile brightly back at him.

“Happy anniversary Hongki” I said before we started to eat and talk about the first stupid thing that came to our minds.

With this man I could be myself without having to hide anything from him. He could be himself with me because that was the side that I loved about him, the dorky-always-annoying-and-joking-around side. After we had our dessert we were completely full so Hongki and I were laid on the floor looking at the small lights and through the roof I could see the real stars. Hongki had his arm under my neck to support my head and I had my arms around his chest hugging him from the left side. We were talking when suddenly Hongki told me to look for something in the sky that he saw.

“Look there don’t you see!” he pointed at my left side and I turned to look, I could only see the stars really far away.

“Ooh it’s over here now” he said with a sweet tone on my ear.

When I looked there was his arm pointing at the sky and something round between his thumb and point finger. It took me a moment to realize that it was a ring, I gasped and he looked at me pressing his lips on the side of my head leaving a sweet kiss before whispering in my ear.

“Will you marry me?” I was in shock and I didn’t even realize that my eyes became watery all of the sudden.

He started to change into a sitting position and took me with him. I was looking at his hand that was holding the ring, he chuckled and said.

“You are the right girl for me and will always be...so will you marry me, baby?” he lifted my face to look at him and he was smiling, I smile back at him and answer.

“yes! I will marry you my handsome idiot” with that I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my lips with his to share a sweet and passionate kiss. He separates from the kiss chuckling, taking my left hand from his neck and starts to put the ring on the ring finger, he pull the hand close to his lips, kissing it before intertwining our fingers together. He keeps looking at our hands and my hand with the ring.

“It looks gorgeous on you… and only you, I am really a lucky man” I chuckle and kiss him on the cheek.

“You really are” he laughs and drops us on the floor again. Leaving his face on my neck and leaving small kisses there.

“I love you always” he mumbled against my neck, I softly take his face with both hands and look at him in the eyes

“I love you always” I said and pressed a quick peak on his lips

I am happy to spend the rest of my life with this man, my man, open a new chapter with him, overcome obstacles with him and make a new family with him.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading! <3
please leave comments I love to read them :B Like I said before if this is the first time your reading one of my stories go and read the others! :3