I Think it's Broken

I Think it's Broken


“Aish! What now?” I screamed in frustration as I wait for the page to load. It’s been like this for days. I try everything and it works but it just disappears every time. This WiFi connection . 

Maybe it isn’t the connection? Maybe… it’s the wires? Ugh! I don’t know, I’m not good at these kinds of stuff I can handle a computer but I can’t handle or fix things like this. And I need my daily dose of the world of internet. 

Wait, I could call him… 

Naaaahhh… I’m too shy… But…

Maybe I should? I mean it’s just me, asking for his help… 

What if I jump him? Ahhh, never mind that! I need my wifi! 

I pick up my phone and searched for his name in my contacts and when I found it I pressed the green button and waited for him to answer. Every time I hear the phone ring I feel as if my heart is about to come out of my chest. I my lips out of nervousness and when it rang the 3rd time, I hear his deep, melodic voice.

“Hello?” Ah… I could feel my breath being slowly taken away.

“Ah… Hi Yunho… Jaejoong here… From Class 1?” I hear him chuckle and I could feel butterflies in my stomach and my heart beating harder.

“I know.” 

“Huh? You know? How?” 

He chuckles again. Damn it why is it that everything you do have to be so hot? And cute… and amazing…

“There’s this thing called caller ID.” 

I’m so stupid. I rub my nape and laugh awkwardly. Stupid Kim Jaejoong. You gave him your number when you guys got on the same team during sports fest.

“I have a favor to ask… You’re good at tech stuff right?”
“That’s what they say. Why? You need help with anything?”

“Umm, it’s my wifi connection. Can you possibly know what’s wrong? And might even know how to fix it?” 

“Hmm… Sure I’ll come over now, if that’s okay with you?”

“Huh?” What? Did I hear right? He’s coming over. OH MY DEAR YUNHO. My apartment’s a mess! Should I cook something? But he isn’t here to visit, he’s here to help me with the y connection. Ah… what should I do? 

“Hello? Jaejoong-ah? Still there?”

I inhale and then exhale. 

“Yeah, you can come over now.”

We said our goodbyes and hung up. I sit there for a while letting my mind process what just happened earlier.

He’s coming.

Here.

Oh my Jiji.

I sprung up and started to clean everything I thought that was dirty. I fixed my bookshelf; I fixed my bed, and threw out all my crumpled papers. I just cleaned until I was satisfied. I even checked if there was food and drinks inside my fridge and when I finally deemed my apartment and I spotless, I sat on the sofa. As soon as I made myself comfortable I hear a knock on my door.

“Jaejoong-ah! It’s Yunho!” I stood up and walked to my door and opened it. And there he was in all his glory, wearing a tank top and some shorts. He looks so manly, I just want to hug him. Oh and those muscles, unf. Jung Yunho you are one fine man.

“Yunho! Come in, make yourself at home!” He walks inside and looks around, he takes off his sneakers and walks to the sofa. I gestured him to sit down and asked if he wanted anything.

“Water would be nice. I walked getting here and man was it hot.” He said as he fans himself with his hand. Ah, so cute, he looks really feminine.
I walk to the kitchen to get him his water. When I came back he was looking at his phone. I called to him and gave the glass of water to him and he drank it fast. Guess it really was hot out. Good thing I got air condition. 

“So where’s this wifi problem of yours?” I lead Yunho to where it was and he began checking it. He even took out his phone to test it. While he was checking it, I look at his face, such a small handsome face and that cute little mole above his lips. God definitely took care of Yunho when He was making him.

“Done. Got it fixed, there was just something wrong with how the wires were put.” 

“Oh, thanks…” I hope he didn’t catch me staring. That would be embarrassing!

“No problem! I’ll get going now.” We both stood up. 

“Call me if you need anything!”

And there goes prince charming.


-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-


I pace around my room thinking deeply, I can see my cat Jiji following my every move. I sit on the sofa, my eyebrows furrowed and I pursed my lips together. My right hand holding my phone showing the name in my contacts, when my phone starts to darken I touch the screen to make it brighten again. I stood up and started pacing around the room again, my cat getting dizzy and decides to just sleep on the couch. 

“You can do it Jaejoong!” I said as I try to motivate myself, emphasis on try. 

I stare at the name, wondering if I should call him… Again. I’ve been calling him again and again making up reasons just to make him come over, even if it’s just for a little while. These reasons consists of:

•I think my laptop broke
•My wifi is being y again
•Why can’t I connect?
•Why does it say I can’t log in?
•Yunho… I need help… Again.

Yup, I am finally obsessed. I am running out of excuses here! Should I just break my laptop? No way! That’s too much. But… How can I make Yunho stay here longer? Should I just ask him out? Or… No, no, no, it’s too… embarrassing. Maybe I should fake sick and tell him that he was the only one I thought of calling. Nah, I’ve seen him panic over his friend that just got a paper cut. 

Ah! What should I do?

Fine I’ll just say that I can’t open my computer or laptop. Yeah that’s safe… right?

I press the green phone icon right beside his name and waited for Yunho to answer.

Hello?
Yunho hi… uh…
Something broke again?
Uh, not really…
Then what is it?

OH MY GOD, Think Jaejoong, think! 

Umm, there’s something wrong with my laptop…
Really? Didn’t we just fix that yesterday?
Oh… did I say laptop? I meant my computer.
Fixed last week.
Oh… uh… 
Hey look, I need to go now, my sister just came and visited so whatever that is broken you have to wait okay? See you later!

Oh, he hung up… 

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? 

Has he realized I was always faking it? That I was making up excuses, oh dear god I’m ruined! No! I can still look okay to Yunho! I’ll wait a few minutes and then text him that my cousin came and fixed it! Yeah! Sounds like a plan… Aish Kim Jaejoong, look at what you’ve gotten yourself into. Yunho probably thinks you’re an attention … I don’t want to give off that kind of image to him! I mentally cried in a corner. 

Ten minutes has passed and here we are again with me holding my phone showing a message box for the contact Jung Yunho. 

To: Jung Yunho

Hey Yunho! I got it fixed! My cousin came and told me what the problem was. All is good! Thank you by the way for always helping me with these kinds of stuff. :)


Okay, send. Whew, I hope it didn’t give off the vibe that it was an excuse…

I then heard a knock on my door, I yelled to ask who was behind the door.

“It’s Yunho.” 

Oh it’s Yunho…

IT’S YUNHO! What is he doing here? Oh my gosh, okay calm down Jae, he might be here because he hasn’t seen the message yet. Okay, breathe in, breathe out. 

I walk to my door and opened. There he was, Jung Yunho smiling with his handsome face, showing all of his pearl white teeth. Oh my Yunho… 

“I just saw the text right now, but you know since I’m already here why not just hang out? Is that okay?” 

H-hang out? In my apartment? Alone? With Jung Yunho? Oh dear Yunho. 

“Yeah sure, come in.” He takes of his shoes and sits on the sofa, he looks like he is so used to the place… Have I really called him a lot? I guess I have I brought out some water and placed it on the coffee table. He picks up one of the glass and takes a sip. 

“So have you finished the assignments? We’re not in the same class but We have the same professors. So we might have the same assignments.” 

I nod and agreed with him I told him that I finished all of my assignments since Friday. I like to finish everything faster so that I can be on the internet for the weekend.

Yunho gets something from his bag that I just noticed now, and takes out a yellow pad, some books and his pencil case.

“Uh… Since you’re in class 1 where the smart and artistic ones come, can you help me with the homework?” 

What? H-help? Does that mean… I get to be so close to Yunho? Oh what if I explain some of the answers and he’ll go, ‘Ah Jaejoongie you look so cute up close!’ Or maybe he’d take my chin and make me look at him and say;

“Jaejoong… Why don’t we stop this and just…” Yunho leans to capture my lips but I looked away.

“No, we can’t.” But Yunho grabs my hands and my cheek lovingly I see lust in his eyes… Oh what should I do??? 

“Yunho, No we can’t No…No…No…” 


“Jaejoong-ah!” I open my eyes and see Yunho’s worried face.

“Huh?” 

“You’ve been saying no repeatedly… I guess it is too much of me ta ask you for help—“

“No! I’ll help you! You’ve help me with my problems here so I’ll help you!” I said as I help Yunho’s books and sat on the floor and placed the books on the coffee table. Yah! Kim Jaejoong! Why did you have to shout? It made you look so desperate. Aish, so embarrassing… Yunho probably thinks I’m weird now. He might even think I’m crazy… huhu…

Yunho sits down next to me and places his pencil case and yellow pad on the coffee table and looks at me smiling.

“Shall we start?” 


-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-



“DONE! YES!” Yunho exclaims and he leans on the sofa with his hands on his head. Eyes closed and a smile on his lips. He looks so beautiful and peaceful, like an angel…

He opens his eyes and our eyes lock. We stare at each other for a few seconds then he sits up, I look away and he holds my face and leans forward. He closes his eyes and pursed his lips. 

And then…

I head butted him out of panic…

“AH! Yah! Why did you do that?” 


So here we are with ice on both of our foreheads.

“I was just kidding you know? I wanted to see how you’d react… You didn’t have to hit me on the head…”

I look down and held the wet cloth, “Yunho… I have something to tell you…” He looks at me and asks what.

“I’ve been making up excuses so that you would come over and I’ll get to see you even a little bit.”

Why is he so quiet? It’s even more embarrassing if he doesn’t say anything. Come on say something…

“I know.” 

Wait what? I look at him fast I felt my neck crack, “Y-you did?” I hit his shoulder lightly and he chuckles, I can feel my cheeks redden and heat up so I hold them and pouted.

“I already knew. But I never told you because I thought it was kind of cute.” 

“Cute…?” 

“Yeah… and to be honest, I just wanted to see you too…”

He wanted to see me? Oh my, this is getting embarrassing I should stand up and stretch yeah that would work. I get untangle my legs from the indian seat position and I felt Yunho grab my arm and I face him then I felt lips on mine. Both of Yunho’s hands holding my head in place. Is…is Yunho…kissing me??? Omo! Should I hold him? Or should I just stay still? I’ll just stay still now. Oh my god. 

He breaks the kiss and I look down with red cheeks.

“Next time just call me if you want to hang out. No more excuses and just say you want to see me. Okay?”

I nod and he stands up fixing his things, I stand up and help him fix his stuff. I see him to the door, I look at him while he wears his shoes and when he was done he looked at me smiling, and as if it was a contagious disease I smile at him too.

“I better get going, thanks for the help.” He turns away and holds the door knob. 

“Yunho wait!” He stops mid way and looks at me, I walk a few steps to him and pecked him on his lips and we smile again.

“Thanks, and bye…” 

“Bye…” 



-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-



It’s Friday and I went a whole week without calling Yunho and making up excuses so I can see him. We talk during breaks at the University and we’re finally closer than we were when I started calling him. I was doing my last assignment for the week and I felt more motivated since I would get to use the internet soon, until I heard my phone ring. 

I took my phone to see who was calling and tapped the green phone icon. 

Hello...
Hi Jae, I know you’re a good cook and you probably know the problem but I think my one and only pan broke, can I borrow yours?

I can hear him snickering from my phone, I smile and laugh with him.

“I’ll come over.”

 





A/N01: If anything is familiar it's because I've been watching this drama and I couldn't stop imagining if it would happen to Yunjae lol.

A/N02: I got sick... So all I can do is type and just lay here on my bed. And also to get this out of my head...

 

TWITTER

TUMBLR

LIVEJOURNAL