Final

The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If people could choose who they wanted to be in this world, they would have chosen Suho's girlfriend.

Why?

Because being Suho's boyfriend meant that he doesn't want you to do hard things, he only wants to you receive his love and just relax.

But Suho wasn't the type of person to just..get a girlfriend that easily. He really wanted to find 'the one'.

And he has.

You.

You were the type of girl who isn't girly, no whining or stuff, you like to be sportive, active and well, not a burden to anyone. But of course, being that type of girl, it wasn't easy being Suho's girlfriend. When you first moved to his house, he didn't want you to do anything. You didn't like that.

You liked to help people, you liked to be independent, you wanted to be trusted to be on your own outside the house -cause Suho would always come with you wherever you go.

But this night, not anymore.

Well at least, you thought it would.

"Why can't I go??" You asked.

"Because you're too young!"

"Oppa, I'm 20, I have my license, I'll be fine on my own! Besides, I'll have my friends with me!"

The 23 years old man shook his head. "No. You still can't go to the club. You wouldn't know what would happen there! Who knows maybe someone would try to do something to you!"

"Come on, please?? I've been wanting to go!"

"No, and that's final." He went to the bedroom to continue his work.

You were upset, clearly. Who were you kidding?! It was as if he were your dad!

But no. This night would be the last for you to just sit down and relax. Tonight, you'll still go to the club, whatever it takes.

 

--

 

Music blasted through your ears as you opened the door to the club. Your friends were waiting for you at the bar, and you just couldn't wait to have your first drink.

"Hey! y/n!" Your friend, Jimin, called your name.

"Hey." You grinned and sat beside her.

"Did the old man let you out?" She asked. Jimin knew  very well that being Suho's girlfriend was a total relaxation, but to her, you and your friends, it was a huge no-no.

"Nah, I ran out."

"Oh, boom, the girl's looking for trouble!" Amber said. "For your first drink, what do you want? My treat."

"I'll have anything, I guess." You shrugged.

Jimin chuckled. "What made you want to date him anyway?"

"Well..he's nice, he's kind-hearted..I don't know, I just feel like..ugh, I can't explain it."

"Someone's in love~" Sekyung sang.

"Tch, yeah right." You snorted.

Jimin shrugged. "You could be in love, you know."

"Hardly." Hyosung said. "No, I don't like Suho." She stopped Sekyung from assuming. "It's just that you guys have a lot of difference."

"Exactly." You said.

"Example; Suho likes to spoil his girl, while y/n...well we all know what she's like. Isn't it hard for you to stay with him?"

When your drink was in front of you, you stared at it for a while.

You didn't know why, but you felt guilty for running away and not listening to what he said.

But what the hell. You brought the drink to your lips, and when you were about to drink it, someone took the drink and slammed it down to the counter.

You gasped, turned around, and met the most disappointing, horrifying look you've ever seen in Suho's eyes.

"O-Oppa."

"We're going home." And then he turned around.

You knew right then that you should follow him. An angry Suho was never good.

"Sorry guys." You said and left.

 

--

 

"What were you thinking?!" Suho yelled when you c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter