Dad, Can I Meet Mommy?

Dad, Can I meet mommy?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That morning, a little girl snuggles her comforter uncomfortably.

"Engh…" she pulled her blanket up to cover her face, despising the morning sun peeking through her blinds.

"Hoonie-ah~ Rise and shine, baby. It's your first day of school," her Appa woke her up as she snuggles deeper to her blanket.

"Ukh Daddy.. I'm still sleepy~ 5 more minutes, okay?" she whined to her father.

"No.. My little girl must not be lazy. Up up, or do I need to call Sehun to wake—"

"No~! Don't call Sehun, please!" her father haven't even finished his threats when Rae Hoon, jumped from her bed to run to the bathroom. "I haven't even showered yet!"

'You're a lot like, Fanie, Hoon-ah,' Luhan smiled bitterly as he looked at her child, before slowly walking to the balcony.

"Is my little girl ready?" Luhan asks his daughter as she skipped down the stairs, already in her uniform.

"Ne, Daddy, I'm ready!"

"Aigoo, so cute. Come and eat breakfast first."

Raehoon walked to her daddy who picked her up to her seat besde him. He handed her the napkin to cover her uniform, then help her eat her breakfast. "Daddy, we're going together with Sehun, right?"

"Of course, baby. Eat more, Raehoon-ah. So you'll grow faster," Luhan said as his hand affectionately brushed Raehoon's hair.

»Skip Time»

School

"Raehoon-ah, go to your classroom, your Seonsaengnim must be waiting already!"

"Aniyo, Daddy. I.. I'm scared," Raehoon dropped her head.

"Huh? Why, baby? Aren't you a strong kid? Daddy's girl is a tough girl, right?"

"What if they don't like me? What if they're mean?" She finally looked up to her dad with her big and teary eyes that it almost breaks Luhan's heart.

"You do not worry, Hoonie. Thehun take care Hoonie," Sehun suddenly said, taking his friend's hand and guided her to the classroom,.

"Sehun will be there for you, Hoon. Don't be afraid, okay?" Luhan told her once again before the girl finally followed Sehun to their classroom, hand in hand.

.
.

"Good morning, children!" the teacher greeted them cheerily.

"Good morning, Seonsaengnim~" they replied her.

"Ahhh you're full of energy today! Okay, since this is our first meeting, I'll introduce myself. My name is Sung Sang Mi. You can call me Seonsaengnim, Miss or anything," she said to them.

"Can we call you Omma?" a girl with a ponytail asked. Song Nom Ki, her nametag read.

"Of course you can, my dear. I am your second mother now," she answered with a gentle smile.

Raehoon studied her friends one by one. She was sitting at the very front row next to Sehun. "Omma? What's an Omma?" she wondered.

"Okay, childrens. Since I introduced myself already, you have to introduce yourselves to me. You tell me your name, your age, and your parents name, okay?"

"Yes, Seonsaengnim!"

"Let's start from you, honey," Sang Mipointed a chubby cheeked boy sitting on the far right side of the row.

"Cho-choneun Kim Minseokimnida. I am 4 years old. My father is Kim Jonghyun and my mo-mother is Shin Sekyung. Bangapseumnida~" the boy named Minseok smiled cutely.

"Omo, so cute~" Sang Mi giggled. "Thank you Minseok-goon. Now, you, little one."

"Choneun Song Jong Ki imnida. Omma said I'm 4 y-years old. Halmeoni said I'm smart because I can say my RRrrrr clearly now! Appa is Song HyeKyeong and Omma's name is Kim Sora. Bangapseumnida!" he introduced himself loudly that it makes the whole class laughed. Including Raehoon.

"Yes, Jongki, thank you. Now..can you introduce yourself to us?" she then pointed at Sehun. Raehoon clapped her hand quietly to give Sehun spirit.

"Cho-choneun Oh The-Thehunimnida. 4,5 years old and my Appa is Oh Jong Ho. Omma name is Kim Min Gi, bangaptheumnida~"

"Aiyoh, nomukiowo. Humm who's next? Ah, sweetie, you're next," Sang Mi smiled at Raehoon.

"Choneun..Choneun Xi LaeHoonimnida. I.. I 3,5. Daddy name is Xi Luhan. Omma.." she paused. "Seonsaengnim, what is ..Omma?" she asked naively, fiddling with her fingers.

"Eh?" the whole class were dumbfounded to hear her question.

"Hoonnie..doesn't know what Omma is?" the little girl shook her head. "Omma is..a person.. whether it's a female or male.. who.. gave birth to you, and.. take care of your family."

"But..but there's only me, and Daddy and Mrs. Park at home. No Omma. Is Mrs. Park Omma?" Raehoon got more confused at her teacher's explanation.

"Honey, Omma..is a person who gave birth to Raehoon."

Raehoon shook her head. She cannot grasp what Sang Mi was saying.

"Raehoon honey, it's okay if you don't understand now. I'll explain about Omma again, but later, okay? Do not think too much okay?"

Raehoon nodded at her teacher. But she was determined to ask her father about it.

"Hoonie," ByunBaekhyun, one of Raehoon's classmates called her.

"Ne, waeyo, Baekkie?"

"Is.. is it true that Hoonie don't know what Omma is?" he asked her. She shooked her head to answer him. "Hoonie..Hoonie has no Omma?"

"Aniyo. Baekki has an Omma? Is she good?"

"Of course!" Baekhyun beamed at the thought of his mother. "Omma is very kind and caring. She buys me everything I want, ice cream or biscuits. And Omma is-"

Baekhyun's word kept flowing through Raehoon's head. "Omma sounds like a very nice person."

"Baekki, honeeey, let's go home"

A lady walked towards Sehun, Raehoon and Baekhyun.

"Omma!" the said boy stood up and hugged his mother.

"I'm sorry I'm late, Baek. I still have som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter