Tell Me!

Chanyeol, My Arrogant Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji's POV

We're graduating today, did I told you that I passes the final exam?! And so is Chanyeol, Exo, Apink, Sehun and Hayoung. We can finally graduate, and we're officially not a minor anymore. And remembered when I said I think Chanyeol change? Crossed that, he didn't really change... He's still an ignorant dude... We barely even talk, unless is related to school or something... 

"Chanyeol, hurry up!" I yelled. "Calm down women" he headed down stair. "Your hair" I giggled. "What's so funny?" He asked. "Nope" I walked toward him fixing his hair. "Why are you so tall?" I asked tip-toeing so I can reach to his head. "You mean, why are you so short?" He laughed as he walked off. "Let's go together" I said. "No, shorty!" He ruffled my hair. "Aish!" I elbowed him annoyingly. When we got to the school, Hayoung ran and hugged me, and so is Sehun... "Ya!" I tried to pull him off. "Hayoung is looking!" I scolded him. "So..." He glanced at her, sticking out his tongue. "Get off my wife" Chanyeol wrapped his arm around my shoulder, pushing Sehun off lightly with his other hand making Sehun pouted. "Oppa, I'll hug you!" Hayoung commented. "Aish!"  He ruffled his hair. "You can take your arm off now, we're at school you know" I dragged his arm off. "Like I want to touch you" he rolled his eyes. Being the cold dude again... Our class opened a party today, instead of being stuck with a book. Chanyeol sitting beside me, with his headphone "Hmph! Cold dude" I glanced at him. "I can hear you know..." His replied scared the heck out of me. "~Oppa" Namjoo came with a death glare in her eyes, looking at me coldly. I avoid her by looking away. She sat on Chanyeol laps, which kinda annoying me right now. She talked to him in high pitch. "Calm down women" I whispered. "What do you said?" She asked. "Nothing" I looked at my phone, reading the message that someone just sended me. 

 

New Messages (1) ✉️

Jealous much? - Park Chanyeol 

Like I Care.

Sure... 😜 - Park Chanyeol 

Shut up Park Chanyeol! Why are you suddenly so talkative, COLD GUY!

...That was harsh... - Park Chanyeol

Sorry about that...

 

I ended the message, and look over at Chanyeol. He was still on his phone. "Are you gonna listen to me or what?!" Namjoo yelled making me startled. "You scare me" I said. "Like I care" She humph. *... Did I just swear?!*. 

 

Park Chanyeol, your girlfriend is being y again...

...I'm not talking you - Park Chanyeol

And I know you're jealous 😂 - Park Chanyeol

So you're not mad at me?

Who say? - Park Chanyeol

I'll take that as a "Yes" 😊

 

--- After School ---

"I'm going to stay after school, I need to clean..." I told Chanyeol. "Sure" he headed home. "Annyeong" I waved at him making him look back. "Bye" He mouthed. I went to washroom to clean it, while Hayoung and Sehun are cleaning the classroom right across me. Suddenly, the door was closed, so I head up and see Namjoo standing there "Well well well, look who we have here?" She talked to her two other friends. *. The Queenkas*. "What do you want?" I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter