End

Last Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Can I stay here for a little while... please?" Tiffany pleaded her manager as they finished their first ever fanmeet in China. After she was given an okay signal. She immediately grabbed a cab and pulled out a piece of paper.

"Qing ni ba wo song dao zhe ge di dian. (Please take me to this address.)" She said to the cab driver. A small smile appear on her face as she finished the sentence. She has been practicing a number of times in her mind. "Henry would be proud of me." she thought.

As soon as they arrived at the place, she gave the fare to the driver. "Xie xie." she said before closing the door. She then turned around and saw a huge mansion in front of her. She took a deep breath as she rang the doorbell.

"Nin hao.  Xu yao wo bangmang ma? (Hello. Can I help you?)" said the person on the intercom.

"Ahh..nin hao! Wo jiao Tiffany Hwang...uhmm... Wo zai Lu Han de peng you.(Hello! My name is Tiffany Hwang...I am Lu Han's friend.)" she could feel beads of sweat on her forehead. She didn't expect to be talking to an intercom. She thought if not Lu Han, the person who would greet her would welcome her at the gate and recognize her but she had to talk to a machine instead. Thank god she was able to retain a little bit of what she learned from her Mandarin lessons.

"Tiffany Hwang? Girls' Generation?" said the lady.

"Shi shi. (Yes yes)" her eyes brightened up. Thankfully, the lady knew who she was.

"Qing zin. (Please come in.)" said the lady as Tiffany heard the gate automatically unlock. She opened it and went inside to see a lady waiting for her by the door.

"Wo hen gaoxing renshi ni. Wo jiao Lu Mei. Han de mama. (Nice to meet you. I'm Lu Mei. Han's mother.)"

"Qing zuo. (Please sit.)" said Lu Han's mother as she walked out the living room.

She didn't actually understand what the lady said but with her gesture, she sat down the couch hopefully thinking that she got it right.

A man suddenly entered the room. "Hao jiu bu jian. (Long time no see.)" He smiled at her then added, "Wo zhen gao xing jian dao ni. (I am really pleased to see you.)" He smirked at the sight of her confused face, trying to decipher what he's saying. He then walked closer to her.

"I thought you could speak Mandarin? Why is your face like that?" He finally spoke in Korean.

"Well... not really. I just memorized the things I need to get here..." she said shyly.

"Yah. Fany. What were you thinking going here alone?! You might have been lost." he doted on her like a father to which she replied, "I was just concerned! It has been a long time since we haven't seen each other. Okay?! If you don't appreciate, fine I'll go." she stood up but he was able to hold her hand and stop her. "I was kidding! But I am worried... What if you got lost? I bet you didn't tell anyone you're going here..."

"I just..."

"Miss me?" he smirked again.

"I was concerned. I don't see you with your groupmates anymore. They said you were sick and taking a rest but.... it's been over a month..."

"Sooo... you missed me?"

"Arasseo arasseo. I missed you. Happy?!" Tiffany pouted.

"Very. I missed you too..." said Luhan as he patted the top of her head.

 

They spent the whole day talking to each other. Catching up. Laughing. Trying to rid each other's worry and making the best out of the time they have until the sun starts to set. By then, it was time for her to leave.

"I think I should go now...I need to catch my flight." said Tiffany. " I guess I'll see you in Korea when you get well." she added. They both stopped. They both know something. After a short while, Luhan spoke.

"Okay... uhmm Fany?" Luhan scratched his nape, hesitating to speak his mind.

"Ne?" she looked at him with a serious face. Her eyes wanting to tell him something but her mind thinks it's not advisable.

"Ta-take care." he said.

"I will." she forced a smile before turning around.

"Uhmmm... Fany?" he called her again.

"Yes Han?" she turned around to look at him again. His heart beat faster when she called her by his name. It's very rare for her to call him just by his name.

"Can I drive you to the airport?" he asked her.

"It's okay. Really. Don't trouble yourself. You need to rest."

"No... I insist. Besides, it's not really a long drive. I just want you to be safe." he said.

"Fine..." she gave up and waited for him to grab his keys.

 

The way to the airport was unlike the scene back at Lu Han's house. This time, they were quiet. Lu Han was about to change gears but instead he accidentally held her hand. Without removing his eyes on the roa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter