Sweet and safe

My Hot Tempter

‘H-HI.’ I offered, nervously playing with my fingers, not daring to look at him.

 

‘Hey, don’t be nervous.’ He coaxed and seat next to me, taking my hand and intertwining with his. I look at our hands together and a soft chuckle escape from his lips. He's handsome and when we're so closes face to face, I'm starstruck by how awesome he really looks. I blink at him nervously. The feeling has become worse. Or better. Or whatever. 

 

 

 

‘Minhae?’ He asked and I stuttered my yes. ‘You’re so cute.’ He laughed and I felt even hotter. Not even North Pole's ice can save me from my cherry red face. 

 

I thought I was only shaking mentally until he hugs my shoulder and whisper soothing words. 'I am Chunji, 22 this year.' He said. 'I'm of the same age as you.' He continues and I think he is trying to help me cope before the real thing. 

 

Well if he is 22, I hope he is at least a few months older than me. 'You are born in which month?' I managed to ask. 

 

'October.' He smiles and I answered with a small o. Although we are of the same age, he is definitely younger than me, by 2 months. 'Hey, I can do much more than any other older guys.' He offered and my eyes widened in surprise. He knew my disappointment even when I'm silent about it. 

 

'No, I mean.' Even before I could complete my sentence, he turn to face the large LCD screen and press a button to a specific channel. Its a love making scene and my cheeks can't help to flush again. What is he doing? 

 

'Have you watched this before?' He asked and I was hesitating to nod or shake my head. 'I take it as a yes?' He asked and took my cherry red cheeks as his wanted answer. He chuckled again and he cups his hand on my jaw and make me look at him, into his eyes. 'I'll make you feel so hot you will never forget your first time, with me.' He breathe out and I can't help but to anticipate what he has for me. What he has in his sleeve. 

 

He doesn't look like the bad boy who wants to get in every girl's pants he sees but if he ain't, he wouldn't be here. And if I didn't want anybody to touch me and make me feel loved, I wouldn't be here, either. 

 

 

'Make me feel good then.' I challenged and expect my $300 to be good bucks. And since I'll not see him again, I'll show him my y side.

 

'Hmm, that's what I call y.' He smirks and I feel his full lips on mine. His lips feel so soft to play with and when his hands are pressed on the back of my back, I can't help but to stifle out a moan. He pushes me back on the couch and stop his expert kissing, 'Clothes on or off?' He asked and I could see anticipation on his eyes. Anticipating in kissing me or seeing my unglam body?

 

'O-on?' I stuttered and earn a shake of his head from him. 

 

'Uh-uh, you agreed to be at your upper body.' He teased and swiftly took off my shirt. I turn my head to my side, embarrassed at what he is seeing. My two most private part other than the covered , my fat stomach and small s. 'You're beautiful, Minhae. So fair and soft.'  He complimented and holds my face with one hand while the other drawing small circles on my back. 'Look at me when I kisses you, I want you to remember my face.' He whispered and I was charmed to look at him as he continues to guide my lips and tongue to move along with his. 

 

Hmm, this feels so good. I wish I could kiss him forever. I was so caught up with the kissing that I didn't realise he took his tee off. He decided to go south down my neck. I moan when he squeezes my softly and his feather-like kisses lingering on my neck. This feels so good, I had never felt like this before. 

 

'Minhae.' He says and his hand travel to my back to unbuckle my bra. 'Moan my name for me.' He coaxed. 'Don't hide, give it all to me.' He smiles and my mouth betrays me even before I could process his words. 

 

'Chunji.' I whisper when he pinch my and took one into his mouth. The feeling is indescribable, nothing I have done make me feel this way before. I continue to moan his name when he surprises me. 

 

He knows my body better than I do. 

 

'Oh Minhae.' He kisses his way up and stops when he reached my lips. I'm all ready pouting my mouth and heard him chuckling. He's looking at me, inches away from my face. Oh my, I'm so so embarrassed. 

 

'I-i'm sorry.' I muttered and he shakes his head. 

'Your lips are really soft.' He whispers and attacks my lips without warning. This time fiercer than before and I could feel our saliva exchanging. I wonder if what he said about my lips being soft is true, because it has always been chapped. I hate my dry lips so much. 

 

'Minhae?' Chunji stops and pull away from me. 'What's wrong? Why are you crying?' He asked with widened eyes. 

'Am I?' I asked and felt tears on my cheeks when I attempt to touch it. Oh no, I'm crying unknowingly and this time it went full blown. It’s going to get ugly. ‘D-don’t look at me.’ I pleaded.

 

'Hey, what's wrong?' He asked and caressed my cheeks while I wipe the tears off my face. 

'I don't know.' I say between sniff. 

'Did I hurt you anywhere?' He asked again and I violently shake my head. No, he didn't. He's really gentle and patience with me. 'Come.' He said and sits up, pulling me up so that I am seating on his laps. He pulls out a blanket underneath the table to cover my body and hugs my shoulder close to him, like a mother coaxing her baby. Up close, he looks even prettier and has soft flawless baby skin. 

 

In contrast, I am incomparable. 

 

 

'What are you thinking?' He asked and breaks my moment of silent. 

'Nothing.' I force my smile. 

'Really?' He probed. 

'Just that, you look really beautiful.' I blush, trying to look elsewhere after my confession. He forces my face in place by holding my jaw with his free hand. Dominance, I like it. 

 

'Look at my face when you talk to me.' He said with hint of seriousness. 

'S-sorry.' I apologised again. He shakes his head again with light giggles. His giggles sound really nice and I hope I could remember it forever. The boy who I pay to offer my first kiss. 

 

'So what else do you have in mind?' He asked and I look up at him, wondering his question. 'I mean, you must have something else you want to do with your boyfriend right?' 

'I don't have a boyfriend.' I offered, sadly. I never had a boyfriend. 

'Not ever?' I ponder for a while and decided to shake my head. Didn't Taemin's put every single intimate detail about me? All of a sudden, I'm feeling shy infront of this expert playboy. 

 

'Oh.' He managed to nod his head and I decided to rest my head on his chest. To my surprise, it’s hard and sturdy. It does not reflect how it should feel like, when he is so skinny. 

 

'Are you still schooling?' He asked and started to rock my gently. I nod my head. 'What's your major?' 

'Business.' I answered and he nodded his head, again. 

'Did you come after school?' I hum my yes, I'm surprised at how comfortable I am in a stranger's arm. And of all other things I can do, I decided to fall asleep in Chunji's arms. 

--

 

'Minhae.' I open my eyes to see Taemin shaking me awake. I seat up and rub my swollen eyes. 'Minhae, it is time to go.' Taemin informed and I quickly look at my watch, its 6 in the evening, 3 hours passed since I came here. 

'Okay.' I managed to say and see that I am dressed in my own clothes. 

 

'I'm sorry Chunji has gone off earlier than appointed, he has something urgent and has rush off to that matter. He only went off when he sees that you were sleeping soundly.' Taemin apologised, as if hearing my inner doubt about Chunji. 

 

'It is okay.' I offered and took my bag. I'm feeling embarassed and conscious about this whole thing now. I am trying to keep my cool. Taemin walk me to the entrance and handed me a voucher and a card before I leave the club. 

 

'This is a 50% discount coupon and your own personalised member card.' He explained and I see that the card is in my favourite mint green color. 'Please be assured your information is safe with us and we will not disclose anything about you.' He explained and I nodded my head. 

 

'The voucher?' I asked and hold it up, it has no expiry date. 

'Your next visit will be entitled a 50% discount.' Taemin pointed to the voucher. 'It is effective when you asked for Chunji again and as long as we are open.' I answered with a small O and quickly bid my goodbyes. I'll probably skip my next visit and save my $150.

 

All of a sudden I am feeling all chills and bones about this place. Did I really spent $300 to have my first kiss off my lips and cuddle with a stranger guy. I touch my lips and wonder to what has happened earlier. Is this a dream or is Chunji really real? 

 

I look at the card on my hand and realise I really did something crazy and insane. I quickly chuck the card and voucher into my bag. 

 

Get a grip, Minhae. Reality is cruel.

 

 

 

But then, will I see Chunji again? I couldn’t get this thought out of my head. I would love to see him again, but do I want to see him? To see a guy I barely know and cry my heart out infront of him?

 

 

 

This is truly embarrassing and I have no idea what came into me. Get this out of your system, Minhae. This will never work out. I sighed mentally and board my bus back home.