Who is She

TEARS IN HEAVEN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Just ignore the song lyrics and proceed to the story ㅋㅋㅋ Try listening to THIS SONG while reading the story. Just for the aura change. 감사합니다! (Thank You!) Enjoy...

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************

“What the heck Kris! You’re always like this! I’m sick of your lame excuses!” Likun shouted angrily to her boyfriend, Kris.

The guy who’s sitting on the couch didn’t respond and acted as if there’s no one around him.

Kris and Likun have been dating for 4 months already. Likun loves Kris even he always treats her coldly. She can’t just give up on him. She knows she needed him at some point despite of his cold treatment to her. It seems like their relationship is one-sided. She’s truly hurt but she endures. She hates his stupidity but loves him, so much. Maybe she doesn’t know his true sorrow, but she tries, she tries so hard to make him happy again.

“Stop being so childish and dumb! It’s like we’re really next to each other but our feelings are so distant. Kris, don’t play with my feelings. I’m tired of this... I’m really tired,”  Likun said painfully as she cried silently. She bit her lower lip to prevent herself saying any words with her cracked voice. Kris on the other hand got up from the couch and grabbed his car keys on the table.

“See you later, gotta go for awhile. I’m going to drink,” Kris uttered as he left the young woman’s apartment.

“Huh,” She smirked. “Drink?” and Likun closed her eyes in defeat, burying her face to her bare hands. Her heart clenched and pain surrounded her.

Kris started his engine and drove without minding his girlfriend. He went to a flower shop and bought a bouquet of red roses and put it on the seat next to him. He enthusiastically drove to meet the one he loved most, his ex-girlfriend, Amber.

As he arrived, he carefully placed the flowers in front of her and he sat beside her. He looked up in the bright blue sky as if he was searching for something. Tears rolled down his cheeks without his knowing and decided to close his eyes. He looked down to her and smiled bitterly.

“Likun and I had a fight again, as usual,” he sighed with a chuckle in between and caressed her. “I don’t know. I’m not sure if I really love her. I... I don’t know what to do,” he gradually cried because of his thoughts about his poor girlfriend. He can’t help it. Amber still owns his heart no matter what he does to forget her. “I can’t do things for her. I can’t do things that I can do for you, like driving miles every day just to see you... to be able to talk to you. Amber, I love you so much. Why my heart does still belongs to you? Why? Just...why...” Kris still crying uncontrollably, “M-maybe I must break up with her. I love her but there are many kinds of love in this world and my love for her is not defined as a love for a lover. I can’t take it anymore. I don’t want to see her cry again because of me. I can’t love anyone other than you,” he wiped his tears by the back of his hands and stood up. He glanced at her for the last time and murmured, “I miss you so much. See you soon my Llama. I love you,” a soft breeze of cold air touched his pale skin. He smiled and felt a light feeling inside of him. He then left her grave, caressing it once again and finally walked out of the gloomy cemetery. And there, he left her, his beloved llama, Amber. He knew it was her, the air that brushed to him awhile ago. He knew she was still there, looking at him from the above. Maybe she knows he’s still not ready. He knew, someday, he’ll learn to love again happily without any hesitations. Amber will guide him and love him, eternally.

 

"Would you know my name

If I saw you in heaven?

Would it be the same

If I saw you in heaven?

 

I must be strong

And carry on

'Cause I know I don't belong

Here in heaven"

 

Likun picked Kris’ phone on the couch. He left it without knowing and Likun decided to browse his files. As she opened the gallery she tapped the “Llama” folder. Inside of the folder, she saw photos of Kris probably taken years ago, smiling genuinely in which she never had seen. He is smiling widely like a 5-year-old kid with a boyish girl besi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter