Chapter 21

Wow! The pretty boys are Demons.

The sapphire blue gown on Seo shone under the moonlight just like a real sapphire gemstone. Geng was hugging her and at this scene, no words could describe the feeling around them.

I snapped back to my sense and ran up to them. "Seo? What happen?" My voice cracked.

When I grabbed her arm, I realized that she was limp and I was shocked but more of fear.

"Seo...." I reached out to touch her face but it was icy cold. I retracted my hand and saw the blood trails on the ground and I could not accept what I saw....

"Ya Seo, you can't die. What will Kyuhyun going to do?" I was emotional. "I wanted you to look after Kyuhyun for me! If you are gone..... Kyuhyun will be heart broken forever!" At this moment I am feeling complicated till I did not know what I was blurting out.

Only now did I see the red patch in front of Seo's blue gown which was slowing turning to a shade of brown, drying up.

"Seo..." I looked at Geng. Hatred, grievance and murderous thoughts flashed through my mind. Seo's death definitely was linked to him.

"Don't look at me like this. I do not know why it happen this way." Geng seemed guilty.

I am partly to be blamed. If only I did not leave earlier and stayed with Seo, maybe things would not turn out this way.

Kyuhyun..... What will happen to you when I returned back to my time? I stared at Geng with tears threatening to fall anytime and I clenched my fists hard, till I could feel my nails digging into the flesh of my palms. I felt pain," If Seo does not hate me, I will want to end your life!"

" I do not know how did Kyuhyun had the courage to be with you because I can't do it!" I sensed sincerity in his words but I still could not really get his meaning.

"I also admire Kyuhyun. The Dark Angel lord will never let you two to be together! In the end, one of you have to die." Yoochun spoke.

Just like this? So, Seo chose to end her life? That bastard Dark Angel....

"I am not the one that Kyuhyun love though I love him. So long Kyuhyun is happy, I am willing to let him go and give them my blessings." This was the only thing I could do and was Seo thinking like this as well?

"You....." Yoochun hesitated.

"I need some time alone to sort my thinking through, don't follow me...." I spoke coldly but my mind was in total mess. I did not know what I should do next. Kyuhyun.... Where are you? I miss you. I would not be able to see you again just these 10 plus days. And I had no idea what would happen after I return, what will be the outcome of what I did here.

I walked and kept thinking till dawn. I am feeling exhausted and I looked around my surroundings. I had no idea where I was but I believed I left the woods. I was too drained to think further and I lie down on a patch of grass. I wanted to take a rest for a short while.

When I opened my eyes, I was no longer lying on the grass patch. Instead I was resting on warm, comfortable bed.

Could anyone tell me what happened? And why I felt numbness in my body? I felt someone walking about near me while it was noisy outside. The noise was making my headache worsening....

I took a deep breathe and forced myself to sit up. Suddenly I saw someone in front me.

"Lady Seo...." The man called out to me.

Who was he?

He wore a pale green robe and his shoulder length hair was black. He had tanned complexion and good looking features. He was different from the alluring looking Kyuhyun and Leteuk but his looks did not pale in comparison with them.

Seo?

Who was he calling?

"Lady Seo, I had not seen you for years and you are getting prettier than before..." He smiled.

Huh? What nonsense was he spouting?

"Who are you?" I scowled.

"Don't you remember me, Seo? I am Jungmin. We are getting married in another 2 days' time." This Jungmin guy replied to me in a cheerful tone.

"Married!"

Seo was getting married but how did I became Seo?

What the hell is happening here?

Why the hell am I here?

"I am not Seo and I think you are mistaken..."

"Your father send you here and you can't deny being Seo. Beside our marriage was arranged since young. No matter how unwiiling you are towards this marriage, you can't go anything at all."

"Are you deaf? I have already said that I am not Seo!" I raised my voice and wanted to get up but my head was dizzy; and I fell over.

A pair of strong arm held onto me. I felt uncomfortable with his touch and I wanted to struggle out.

What the hell was happening to my body? It seemed like.... I am being drugged because my limbs were weak and my head was dizzy.

Wait, he just mentioned that we were getting married in 2 days' time? But Seo mentioned that she was getting married in 5 days' time. So I had been sleeping for 3 days?

My father? Seo's father? He could not locate Seo and so I was abducted as Seo's replacement? No matter I explained, this Jungmin guy did not believe me....

"Don't touch me...." I pushed his away and stared at him in a hostile manner. I sat down on my bed and trying to stop my dizziness," I can't help it if you don't believe me that I am not Seo. Once the drug effect was over, I will not tolerate all this!"

"You have been drugged?" Jungmin came forward and wanted to touch my face.

I slapped away his hand and that took the toil of me.

"Get out!" I shot a deadly glare at him.

Jungmin took a look at me before he turned and walked out of the room.

I am left alone in this spacious room. Why have things turned out like this?

Kyuhyun, where are you? Why am I so stupid to leave Yoochun. Even if I got out if here, I doubt I know the way to find you.

After 1 day, I was recovering and at least I did not feel that straining when I moved about.

I wanted to get out of the room but I was stopped by the guards outside. I was like a caged bird. I had more or less expected them to place guards outside my room.

I was feeling bored when I spied the zenith in the corner of the room. I went and sat down in front of the zenith, running my fingers through it. It had been a long time since I had lesson with Heechul.

I started playing the first music that Heechul taught me.

Autumn wind, convey my inner thoughts 

To the one who was alway on my mind

No matter how difficult the future may seem

Your gentle expression is my guiding light

In this terrible abyss of longing.....

"I have long heard that my Seo was an expert with the zenith and after hearing it myself, it was no rumour at all." The voice followed by the opening of the door.

I stopped playing and tensed up. I turned around and with a cold expression," I am not Seo...."

"You are." Jungmin insisted," Even if you are not at this moment, you will be in the future."

"What do you mean by that?" I frowned.

"That sly old fox thought that he could just get a random woman for me." Jungmin smirked evilly," But I think I can overlook this because I like you. So I did not lose out in this deal...."

"Deal?"

What? I was getting more and more confused.

The explanation by Jungmin made me realized what the current situation was.

Jungmin's household was a wealthy merchant while Seo's family was not doing well. For his sake, Seo's father agreed to let Seo marry Jungmin in exchange of a great fortune. However, 10 years later, Seo refused to marry Jungmin.

Beinb forced by the parents, Seo ran away from home. As it was nearing the marriage date, Seo's father activated numerous servants to search for Seo in this wild woods.  It seemed that the servant mistaken me as Seo and brought me back. Probably, Seo's father came up with this idiotic plan to let me replace Seo because we had some resemblance.

It was coincident that I fell asleep in the grass patch when they were out searching for Seo. They drugged me so that they could bring me back effectively when I was knocked out. In my state of unconsciousness, I was sent to Jungmin's place.

However, Seo's father would never dream that Jungmin was aware of his evil scheme.

"Since you are aware that I am not Seo, why didn't you expose the scheme?" I could not understand what Jungmin was thinking. His bride had been swapped and surely he should be furious about it.

"Because the moment I saw you, I fell in love with you." He was replying in a teasing manner but his expression did not seem like he was joking.

What? Love at first sight?

My foot!

"Er Seo is so much prettier than me....." I felt weak, not because of the drug effect but rather by Jungmin's words.

"It does not matter to me if Seo is pretty or not. I do not intend to get her to marry me."

"Then what about me!" Seeing that Jungmin decided to let the error to continue.

"You are different because I love you." Jungmin winked at me and spoke in a suggestive tone. Now I felt I am indeed in deep trouble.

I sighed and rested against a pillar in a rather unladylike manner.

"So what is your name?" Jungmin spoke softly.

I ignored him.

"I knew that you will not tell me your name..... Anyway I do not want my parents to find out that I married some unknown and weird person. So I will call you Seo and you are going to be my wife."

I glared at Jungmin," No! I am not going to marry you!"

"I hate being deceived but you are the innocent party here and so don't worry, I will treat you well."

Jungmin returned with a smile which seemed so genuine. Maybe he was angry earlier as Seo's father tricked him? But this was not the time to think of all these.

"You love me but that does not mean that I have the same feeling towards you. Do you get it?" I scowled.

"I will make you fall in love with me."

"I had...."

"Hey, assist Lady Seo for her bath..." Jungmin called out to some maids standing outside.

Ah I am going insane. How on earth am I going to get out of this?