Chapter 9

Wow! The pretty boys are Demons.

It was not so serious to kill someone for a prank!

"Whoever dare to murder anyone, I will not go easy with him!" I hissed and put my hands on my hips. I glared at all of them, especially Kyuhyun to let them know that I am serious and that I meant business!

Kyuhyun grabbed my hand and spoke gently," Okay. I get it..."

Suddenly the classroom door opened. I saw Mr Shin and a bunch of female students gathering outside. Mr Shin stepped inside and quickly closed the door behind him.

The classroom seemed crowded all of a sudden.

Mr Shin was inspecting the guys and was gawking at them. The guys were not bothered and were looking at Mr Shin in an amusing way.

"Who are you all? What is your relationship with Lee Sungmin?" Mr Shin pushed his glasses after he was done scrutinizing them.

Leteuk probably knew Mr Shin's identity and he spoke first," We are her servants...." Leteuk looked at and continued," And also important persons to her."

"Young master is the apple of Master's eyes. She is also a person who valued. If you dared to think in a lewd way of us all. I will devour you!" Heechul smiled and traced Mr Shin's face with a finger, in a dangerous yet alluring manner.

I almost fainted because these guys kept threatening to eat human up.

Mr Shin seemed to turn into a statue, not sure if it was due to Heechul's words or his actions.

"Heechul, Mr Shin is my teacher and he will not think that way. See, you are frightening him." I pulled Heechul's sleeves.

"I am serious with my words." Heechul showed me his 'I-am-dead-serious' look.

Mr Shin composed himself," Since Lee Sungmin's grandfather has passed away, what did youguys continue to follow her? Have you all think for her future like when she entered into University?"

"Does everything require a reason? That is your rule and not ours!" The usual quiet Eunhyuk spoke.

"I see."

Did Mr Shin understood what Eunhyuk was saying? Did he realize that they were not humans?

While I was thinking, Mr Shin spoke again," Since you all are here, I am sure that you will be watching Lee Sungmin's performance in a play later."

Oh ! I was cursing Mr Shin. He was too helpful and nosy. I was hoping to send the guys away soon and now I bet they were going to stay to watch my play.

"Of course... By the way, Sungmin. We brought lunch for you. I believe you are not going to send us back without watching your performance, right?" Leteuk looked at me with a sly look.

"I leave it up to you guys since you do not mind being on display for others." I rolled my eyes.

About 30 minutes later, all of us were sitting under a large tree on a red carpet?! Oh my gosh, there was a lot of onlookers as well and I was trying to get used to it.

The food spread was ridiculously crazy and Sulli was drooling all over when she saw the spread. The amount of food could feed a battalion of people. Sulli wanted to attack the food but she was controlling herself since Leteuk and the guys were not moving their chopsticks.

Sunny was calm and composed as usual. I really admired her because she was this cool and steady even in any dire situation, even like now when she was facing 9 handsome guys.

"Sulli, Sunny, taste the food that are made by Heechul and Wookie. They are the best chefs at home."  I had to break the awkward silent.

Sulli started attacking a bento box of food and goofing down. Her eating manner was well spectacular and jaw dropping.

I smiled awkwardly at the guys. I also heard some rustling noise from nearby but I could not see anything. My best guess was that there were people hiding in the bushes or trees who were peeping at us....

"Minnie, you are so lucky. The food taste superb." Sulli was happily tucking in the food and was chewing dreamily at the delicious food.

"Sulli, you can't pass judgement based on face value. Minnie, we are visiting your place today?" Sunny asked me.

I nodded my head.

"Oh I am so curious where you are staying, Minnie." Sulli was still attacking the other food.

"Young master, your friends are so funny." Wookie chirped happily.

The guys were relaxed even though they were surrounded by so many Humans. If only, they did not keep saying that they would devour them; I would think it would be great.

"Sungmin."

While I was eating halfway, I heard someone calling out to me. I stood up and saw Yunho sunbae running to me.

"Sungmin, are you done with your lunch? I need you to come to the music room for the final preparation and to go through the script again." Yunho sunbae gave me his brilliant smile.

After having a 'strong taste' ( I am staying with the handsome guys), I felt Yunho sunbae just an ordinary guy.

"Yes, Yunho sunbae. I will be there shortly."

Yunho sunbae nodded and his gaze swept across the guys before he walked off.

"Who is he?" I heard Kyuhyun's cold tone.

"One of my seniors here." I replied honestly.

"Sulli and Sunny, can I trouble you to bring them for a tour round the school? I am going to the music room now." I spoke to the relaxed Sunny and stuffing- mouth full Sulli.

They nodded and I left them.

                                                     ***********************************************************************************************************************

The atmosphere in music room was odd which I found suffocating. Because the moment I stepped inside, everyone's sharp gazes were on me.

"Singmin, let run through the lines quickly." Only Yunho sunbae was nice to me.

I saw the fierce look from Yoona and things seemed to be getting complicated....

"Sungmin, the role of the elder sister was dark and composed. Even though she was outstanding and talented, she envies her younger twin sister for her cheerful character." Yunho sunbae explained again and he pointed to the zenith in a corner.

While I was looking at the zenith, Yunho sunbae interrupted," This is on loan from the Music club. We were be playing the music from a tape and don't worry, you only need to pretend to be playing it."

"Okay."

"Do you have any questions?" Yunho sunbae asked me again.

"Nope. I will do my best later." I replied.

"Okay everyone. Prepare to change into your outfits, do your make up..." Yunho sunbae called out and everyone started moving about.

------2Hours later-----

It was pitch black on the stage but I could hear whisperings from the audience. I was getting nervous and scared. The clothings was so tight and I was feeling breatheless. I think I need to go on diet soon.

According to the sequent, once the stage lights lit up, I must start to play the zenith and the sound crew unit would play the music for me.

I touched the zenith and I could not help but to strum lightly on it. Soon, a soft melody echoed in the theatre hall and the audience was gasping. I continued playing the zenith till the lights were on. I saw queer look from the backstage crew and I heard whisperings. Maybe, they were surprised that I could play zenith.

After finishing the piece, I stood up and the play began....

Scene 1:

"He will be here right?" I asked my twin sister - Yoona.

Yoona walked out to the stage and smiled,"Yes, unnie. The Prince is coming today. I can't wait to see him..."

I was amazed by Yoona's acting. I continued," Oh. It has been a long time since we last saw the Prince."

The Prince that I ( the elder sister) was longing for.

 

Scene 2:

The Prince ( Yunho sunbae) came out looking suave and handsome," I spoke to the King and asked for the marriage to his daughter. The King agrees."

The Prince was beaming while telling me.

I looked sad at the Prince," Did my father say that?"

He nodded excitedly," Yes. I have alway been in love with your sister."

My heart plunged into hell. The man that I was deeply in love with, was going to marry my younger sister.

The Prince looked at me," What is wrong? Aren't you happy for me, for your sister?"

I hesitated," I...." I had to portray a bitter sad feelings....

"The wedding will be held next month. Though the two of you are twins but your personalities really are greatly different." The Prince continued.

Though the Prince did not mean anything by that but my heart shattered into pieces.

I replied weakly," Yes, you are right.  We are very different."

The Prince looked at me and I stared into his eyes. A long while later," I wish you happiness forever."

My younger sister came to me to discuss on her wedding preparation details. The blissful was on her face was like a knife that stabbed through my heart...

 

Scene 3:

It was the wedding day but I did not attend it. I stayed in my room, feeling the heartache.

I started to recall the past with the Prince but the memories was getting blurry.

Finally, I sought out to the Devil and gave up my soul in exchange for the man that I loved. I had to get rid of my sister.

The Prince stood in front of my sister and shielded her from me.

"Why... Why are you doing this?"

"Because she snatch away my happiness, my love. You are mine in the first place!" I cried out.

"Unnie." Yoona exclaimed.

I took the dagger and charged against my sister. The Prince drew out his sword and plunged at me. I fell....

The Prince clenched his fists while my sister screamed.

The audience had mixed reactions...

The play was supposed to end here but I alway felt that the ending was weird.

On the stage, I staggered up to my feet and Yunho sunbae looked at me confusedly.

"Why?" I yelled out. This was not in the script but I decided to play out what I deemed as the right ending. "Do you really think that I will kill my own sister?"

Yunho sunbae looked at me and he was not able to react swiftly.

"Loving someone shouldn't bring harm to that person. But Love can drive me crazy.... Why did you only have eyes for my sister?" I continued.

Yunho sunbae looked at me and sighed," Because, I never think that you will fell in love with me." The Prince spoke in his hoarse voice," Yoy have never display any sign of affection to me. Whether when we were young or even now.... Don't you ever think why would you be the first person that I shared my happiness and saddness with?"

I was stunned but I gave a smirk before I collapsed.

The lights went off and the play ended.

Once we reached the backstage, Yoona was fuming mad. She came to confront me," Lee Sungmin! Why did you change your lines suddenly. What will happen if Yunho sunbae did not manage to react in time?" Though Yoona was hopping mad but I could tears swelling up in her eyes.

"I will settle it myself." I blurted out to Yoona. I did not think that I owed her any apology," Why are you so mad? Was it because of Yunho sunbae's last few lines? Originally, the script was that the Prince fell in love with you, the younger sister. However, now it became clear that the Prince actually loved the elder sister. Because we are twins and we looked alike and so he decided to love you instead which was the next best alternative? Are you upset by this?"

"Lee Sungmin, you...." Yoona was too angry to say anything.

"It is just a performance. Why are you getting serious here?"

At this juncture, Yunho sunbae came to us. He was looking angry too.

"Sungmin, you are at fault and you should apologize." Yunho sunbae looked disappointed with me.

I rolled my eyes," Apologize? It should her who owed me an apology!" I challenged Yunho sunbae. I turned and smiled wickedly at Yoona," You are the one who wrote that letter and pasted the photographs right? I was not in the least bothered or upset by it. But it does not mean that I forgive you!"

Everyone was whispering and Yunho sunbae looked at Yoona.

I saw a fleeing moments of fear and guilt in Yoona's eyes but she was still calm," You have no proof! It is a wrongful accusation!"

"Do not rush to deny it. Like I said, your reply does not matters to me anymore." I smirked. I came close to her ears," Have you heard of Demon slayer?"

Yoona blinked her eyes several time and was trying to check if she heard me correctly.

"They specialized in dealing with Demons and they could control the Demons to curse anyone..." I continued with my whisper," Are you game enough to try? Because I am one of them."

Yoona started laughing hysterically," Who are you trying to kid?" Yoona stopped laughing," Those guys are rumored to be your servants? I think they are more like your toy boys!"

Everyone merely stared at us from where they were.

"Leteuk hyung, why are toy boys?" Wookie's voice sounded behind Yoona.

I felt cold sweat ran down my back. Why were they here? Yoona also turned pale. I tilted my head and saw the guys together with Sulli and Sunny.

"Are toy boys someone who play with toys with you?" Yesung asked me and I heaved a sign of relief that he was not clear of it.

"Wookie ah..." Leteuk did not respond to Wookie's earlier question.

"Er if we are toy boys then you must be toy girl." Donghae smiled. I was having second thoughts if they really did not understand the meaning of toy boy.

"Sungmin, it's time to bring your friends for the visit. Quick..." Kyuhyun replied with darkness in his tone.

I smiled and walked over to them. "Let's go then."

"You brat girl! Saying that we are toy boys is too much. We are more of the devils because we alway get our prey no matter what." Donghae winked ily at Yoona.

I believed no one could resist the charms of the guys especially the wink from the playful Donghae. Maybe Yoona had fainted  because it was too much for her.