Daddy Duties

Yunho is in deep, deep [Drabble Series]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Daddy Duties
Author: Minnie_Pumpkin ( Sumiko on LJ)
Rating: PG
Pairing: Yunjae
Genre: Au, fluff, humor
Length: Drabble
Disclaimer: Yunho = Jaejoong’s, Jaejoong = Yunho’s
Warning: Mpreg
Summary: Just Jung Yunho going about his fatherly duties ft. his 3 adorable sons



“Yes mother, I’m sorry,” Yunho repeated again and again. “It won’t happen again, I promise!”

Ever since the day, Jaejoong gave birth to their triplets, both his and Jaejoong’s parents have yet to stop nagging him about not informing them of Jaejoong’s labor – Causing them to miss the birth of Haneul, Moonbin and Changmin.

No matter how many times Yunho groveled and begged for forgiveness, they still wouldn’t believe him that it was an honest mistake.

Of course they even got angrier when they realized that he turned up at the hospital with absolutely nothing on. Claiming that he was bringing shame to the Jung name – although they wouldn’t admit it to Yunho, they had the greatest laugh watching the security footage of him charging in as as day.

But still, nothing he did would ever compensate the Jung and the Kims for missing out on the birth of their first grandchildren.

If the shame of being wasn’t enough for Yunho, he was forced to wear Jaejoong’s maternity dresses, and was even more displeased when everyone at the hospital took photos of him during his darkness time.

The constant teasing from Heechul, Junsu and Yoochun didn't help matters as well, when they returned home later that week to their mansion, he was greeted by a 6Ft. framed picture of him wearing said dresses.

A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter