Yunho is dead meat

Yunho is in deep, deep [Drabble Series]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Today was another normal day for Yunho; well that’s what he thinks. The grass was still green, the skies blue, and his little brother still being a stealing his food.

 

All in all he was happy, his new hotel was flourishing, the value of his stocks rising by the seconds. But this was all about to change once he steps home. Ah home, home is where the heart is.

 

Quite literally his heart is at home with his cute, cute wife Jung Jaejoong. Speaking of Jaejoong brought a silly smile to his face, even though they have been married for nearly 2 years and dating for 5, he was still excited to go home to him just like the very first day.

 

Heart doing a little jig, he drove a little faster, somewhat on the ‘insane-old-people driving speed’ in his excitement to go home. But who cares, he’s Jung Yunho, he basically owns the damn country, and so he can do as he pleases. And quite frankly all he wants to do is his wife, pun intended.

 

Nearing his driveway, Yunho loosened his tie, pulling up he jogged to the front door, opening in haste, he being the scattered brain he is left his car unlocked, but like I said earlier, he’s Jung Yunho.   

  

“Jaejoong ~ Honey! ~ Love~ I’m home~” Yunho singsongs. He was greeted with total darkness, lips chewing in worry he calls his wife again, “Jae! … Come out honey it’s not funny anymore.” 

 

But alas he was not greeted by his wife, but rather by their very cute pug puppy. Kneeling down, Yunho scratched their pup’s ear, howling in happiness Suji rubbed her face against his legs. Picking up the pup Yunho carried her into Jaejoong and his shared bedroom.

 

Here he saw his adorable wife pouting in fury. W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter