01 : Ahmi

My Hot Husband is a Gay?! [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"She's here! Quick, on your position." All the saleslady are standing in a straight line ready to welcome her on their shop. It was silent as they're too scared to say a word as she step on the shop and only the sound of her high heels echoing can be heard. "What is the latest clothes here?" She asked at one of the saleslady named Tia. Tia quickly ran to the stall with the latest clothes and hand it to her while lowering her head. Ahmi,yes that the girl that they're scared of, take the clothes from her and checked it. "Hmm... I don't like this one." She drop the clothes on the floor and drop again another one and another one. "Don't you guys have something that wow me? I told you guy last time that I want something new everytime I came here!" She yelled at them. The saleslady shivered in feared and bowed 90 degree. Ahmi rolled her eyes and left the shop to go to another cloths stores. The saleslady breathed in relief because Ahmi didn't make a fuss like usual and picked the clothes to put back on the stall. "She's a spoil brat. Always threw away she's hate." Tia said to her co-workers. They nodded and continued with their work.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter