I will forever love you

When you left us

   Kyungsoo woke up to find a certain deer boy looking at him cutely. He chuckled. Luhan looked at him with a questioning look.

   "why did you chuckle?"

  "Nothing. You just look so cute."

   Luhan could only smile at his comment. The sweet couple have been dating for almost a year now. The more time they spent with each other, the faster their heartbeat went. Kyungsoo just came back from his trip from Japan for the 'SMTOWN CONCERT 2014'. Luhan was absent for the entire event because of his health and swollen eyes. It was just a few days and the both of them already missed one another. When Kyungsoo reached the EXO-K dorm, he definitely did not expect a whinning Luhan to pounce on him and hug him so tightly. Poor little Kyungsoo was so shocked that he screamed at the top of his lungs. With that, he fainted. That was how he ended up in his room the next day, waking up with Luhan staring at him cutely all the while.

   The both of them spent the entire day together, ignoring the teaseful comments thrown by the rest of the EXO members. Their relationship was kept secret from everyone except EXO, their friends and band members. They love spending time with each other. They love laughing with one another. They love everything about each other. But they would always distant themselves in public to not cause any suspicion. Day by day, their love for one another grew stronger and larger. They were named 'The Sweet Couple' by the EXO members. The both of them even planned out their future wedding. Everything was so perfect for them. But neither one of them knew that they won't last forever.

   Luhan still haven't recovered from his sickness. His swollen eyes were getting worse even though he already rest for quite a long period of time. Kyungsoo will try his best to take care of him. Sometimes, Luhan thinks he is troubling Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo is just too good for him. He just didn't realise that every single night, Kyungsoo thanks God for sending an Angel like Luhan. The EXO members were aware that Luhan seemed a little bit off lately. Only Kyungsoo was oblivious to all of this. Little Kyungsoo was not vigilant enough to notice Luhan's tears of pain every single night before he sleeps. Luhan is silently suffering because of his health. He knew all too well the cause of his sickness. He needs to escape from the company as soon as possible. He knew that the longer he stays, the worse his health would be. But he just can't leave his cute 'Baobei' alone. He is so confused right now. He misses his family and old friends. He can't live like this any longer. No matter how hard he tries to remove all this pain just for sake of his lover, the pain remains and gets worse very minute.

   Luhan needs advice from someone who he can trust to keep this as a secret from everyone. Even from Kyungsoo. He went to the only two people he knew that could help him. Minseok and Yixing. Those two are the most trustworthy people he knew in EXO. He talked to them and he got the same answer by the both of them,

  " Follow your heart. That is the only way you can be free."

  He knew the meaning very well. He knew what his heart told him. He have no idea if he could set his plan on action. He don't want to worry his Kyungsoo. But he knew that this was the only way to gain freedom and save him from the suffering. Even though that it meant he needs to be seperated from his lover. Therefore, he made a group meeting without Kyungsoo and told them everything. At first, EXO disagreed but after some time, they finally agreed and promised to not tell Kyungsoo just yet. He wrote a letter for Kyungsoo consisting everything, his plan and his love towards Kyungsoo. Neither one of them once told one another the three words. The furthest they went was "143". Nothing more than that because they were too shy and that was why Luhan wrote the true meaning behind, "143" in the letter. That letter was very important to him because all of his feelings were in it.

   Finally, the day finally came. By this time, his fans knew about the news. Everyone knew but Kyungsoo. EXO made sure he does not know so that the plan can move smoothly. Luhan was called in by the CEO of SM Entertainment to explain himself for the lawsuit he filed against the company. After for a long period of time, he was told to return back to his hometown, Beijing. He was no longer a member of EXO.

  "That means I can no longer be with Kyungsoo..." he thought as he smiled bitterly.

   "What's done is done Luhan. You can't turn back time. Face the reality. You can finally gain freedom and all of the pain will disappear.. But you lost Kyungsoo" he thought.

   He went back to the EXO-M dorm and started packing. Yixing and Minseok helped him out. He felt so guilty. He can never meet Kyungsoo after this. They can't stay together after this because of Kyungsoo's schedule. He can finally be a normal person. But he felt so empty without Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo, his lover and his other half. Leaving Kyungsoo is like leaving your own family member behind. Tears started rolling down his cheeks. Memories of them together flashed through his mind.

   "Luhan... LUHAN! You are going to miss your flight." Minseok told him.

   Luhan snapped out of his thoughts and returned back to reality. He nodded his head and headed for the door. The EXO-K members were there. All but Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo went to the grocery store to buy food supplies for the EXO-K dorm. Luhan gave a small smile towards everyone and turned to Jongin.

    "Jongin, could you help me pass this letter to Kyungsoo? And could you please take over my place and take care of Kyungsoo? Thanks"

    "Sure. We all will miss you. Especially Kyungsoo. Don't forget him and us okay?"

    "I certainly will not forget any of you and definitely not my Baobei. Alright I am going off now. Goodbye and please take care of youself. Try to make Kyungsoo smile."

    They gave a small group hug and Luhan took off for his flight back to Beijing. He will forever remember the times he spent with EXO. The funny and wierd moments.

 

   Kyungsoo reached the EXO-K dorm and to find the rest of EXO members gathered in the living room. Everyone was present but Luhan. He raised an eyebrow to give a questioning look towards them.

   "Where is Luhan? Is he still resting?" Kyungsoo asked worriedly.

  Jongin walked towards Kyungsoo and handed him the letter. He looked at Jongin then back at the letter. With hesitation, he took the letter and opened it. He read the content of the letter and tears streamed dowm his face. He looked at the EXO members and asked them if this was just a mean prank. But they all just shook their head and gave a 'Sorry' look at him. He took a step back and headed for the door. He is going to the airport by foot.

 

   Luhan looked around the airport. So far, no fans. Which means he was in luck. He waited for his flight to be called out. Through the speaker, a woman's voice called out for his flight. He stood up and headed for the 'Departure' door.

  "Well Seoul, seems like I am going to Beijing now. I will be back soon." he spoke softly as he passed by the security guards to go to his flight.

 

   Kyungsoo managed to reach the airport. He found it wierd as there were no fans. He looked up at the monitor to see if there was any flight going to Beijing. He found one which was taking off soon. He quickly dashed through the crowd, pushing away people who were blocking his way. He scanned the vicinity and spotted Luhan on the other side, which was blocked by the glass wall, and ran past the security guards who shouted after him to stop.

  "LUHAN!!!!! LUHAN!!!!! STOP!!!! IT'S ME! KYUNGSOO!!!!!!!" Kyungsoo shouted at Luhan from far.

  Luhan turned back and saw Kyungsoo being dragged away by the guards but he kept on resisting. He cried. He can't believe Kyungsoo went through all that trouble for him.

  "LUHAN! LISTEN TO ME! I KNOW THAT WE HAVEN'T SPENT THAT MUCH TIME TOGETHER LATELY AND YOU HAVE BEEN MISSING YOUR HOMETOWN AND FAMILY. I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU LUHAN! I KNOW I NEVER SAID 'I LOVE YOU' TO YOU BEFORE BUT THAT WAS BECAUSE I WAS A COWARD! I WAS SCARED THAT YOU THOUGHT I WAS JOKING BUT I AM NOT! I TRULY LOVE YOU. YOU WERE MY FIRST LOVE. LOSING YOU WOULD BE THE END FOR ME!" Kyungsoo confessed to Luhan.

   He kicked the security guards very hard on their 'swimsuit area' and ran up to Luhan.

   "Luhan, I really love you. You were my first love. You were the guy of my dreams. I never want to let you go. Without you, I would be a mess. You are my everything. You are the brightest star in the night sky. Please don't forget me. I know going back to Beijing meant a lot to you so am not going to stop you. But I want you to know that I really love you and you are forever mine. I know we can't work this long distant relationship because it will effect our career but I will never stop loving you. You meant the world to me. If you ever come back to Seoul, call me out and I'll be there. I will do the same when I am in Beijing. Just promise to never say never. Promise that our love will still exist. I wish you all the best for your future and your next lover. Don't ever forget me okay? I love you my baby Deer" with that, he pulled Luhan into a kiss.

   Luhan kissed back. It was the most beautiful and passionate kiss they ever shared. They pulled back when the announcer said that the flight to Beijing will take off soon.

  "I will never forget you Kyungsoo. I promise to do the same and you will have to. I too wish you all the best for your future and to your next lover. I love you my Baobei. You are the best I ever had. I love you too. See you soon. Until we meet again Kyungsoo" Luhan said emotionally.

  "Yes. Until we meet again" Kyungsoo said tearfully as he was dragged away by the security guards.

  "We will see each other soon.... Hopefully" they whispered at the same time. Obviously no one heard but themselves throught their heart.

   Luhan was on the plane. He never felt so happy in his life. Kyungsoo was in the cab on his way back to the dorm. He too never felt so happy in his life. No one knows when they will meet again. Only fate and God knows. They stared out of the window. Unconciously saying out the words at the same time.

 

 

 

 

   "I love you"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Hey guys! Thanks for reading and supporting this story. I hope you enjoyed it. BYE!!!