i'm here.

be alright.

Joohyun bited her lips as her eyes filled already with the tears on the edge of her eyes. She kept telling the manager to be faster with her crack voice that could only make her manager sighed before stomping the gas harder. She closed her eyes tightly and the tears that she had been holding, rolling in her pale cheeks.

Her feeling is beyond miserable right now, a lot of questions running in her head making her a little bit dizzy. She opened the door hurriedly as soon she arrived, walking fastly with people recognizing her as she walked pass them. She doesn't care about it, all she care right now is to meet him as soon as she read Jongdae's text earlier.

"Luhan!" She ran to his bed, holding his hand tightly and crying. 

The remain members could only pat her shoulder, trying to calm her down which only making it worse. Luhan looked at her and her hair with his free hand, "I'm okay, i'm okay. I'm alive." He muttered, waving his hand to tell the members to leave them alone for a while before her hair again.

Joohyun keeps holding his hand tightly, "I know i-it's really hard for you." She cracked out, "B-But don't overwork y-yourself." 

Luhan only nodded his head in understand, raising her chin up with his finger between her chin. "I won't overwork myself anymore, I won't make you and the others worried anymore." He paused, making the girl confused with his words. "Because I'm not Luhan from EXO anymore. I-I'm just Luhan now." 

Her hand was covering in shocked before she hugged him tightly. She didn't cry this time instead Luhan is the one who's crying. She rubs his back gently, telling him that everything will be okay and everything will be a lot better for him and his healthness before applying some motherly kisses on his nape to make him better for a moment. – The room filled with a silent, the members already left the hospital. Joohyun didn't said anything, she was just rubbing her thumb on his palm as he sleep peacefully on the hospital's bed. 

It's the third time already since the first time he fainted after their concert. His healthness is really weak, but he keep on standing on the stage with a big smile on his face or even telling Joohyun that he's okay after a few coughs that she could heard it clearly via phone. She knew how hectic his schedules are and how pathetic their company sometimes yet she can't do anything since she's just a new robot that their company just made.

His cough bring her back to the reality, she brings the water over for him, and help him to drink it before fixing his pillow so he would sleep better. "Don't worry, i'm here." Just like everytime he woke up because of his cough, Joohyun always there to take care of him. Luhan could never defined how lucky he is to have Joohyun as his girlfriend.

"Joohyun." He called, "Don't ever leave me okay?"

Joohyun's eyes turn more softer than before as she nodded her head while holding his hand tightly, "I won't. I won't leave you unless you want me to." She smiled. "Now sleep. I won't see a weak Lu tomorrow." She joked.

Luhan replied her smile before leaning closer and he closed his eyes as his lips pressed against her soft small lips. It wasn't really long passionate kiss, but she could feel the butterflies flying wildly in her stomach.

"I love you." He whispered before he kissed her puffy eyes. "I love you so much." He continued before kissed her red nose. "You're the most beautiful person i've ever met in my entire life." He looked at her teary eyes.

"I love you too, Lu." She replied while wiping her tears that's falling from her eyes before she gave him the sweetest smile. 

The next morning, Luhan found Joohyun curling up with her arms around his torso beside him on the bed. He doesn't remember how she hop on his bed last night, maybe he asked her or maybe is her idea to sleep beside him. He doesn't mind if it was her idea though. He took his phone from the table beside him and signed in to his weibo.

"我回家了 ; i'm home" he posted on his weibo while wrapping his free hand around her sleeping body.

He looked down at her, kissing her cheek to wake her up from his sleep. And as he expected she woke up after a few kisses on her cheeks. She stretch her arms in the air, before smiling widely at him. "And mind to tell me how can you sleep beside me?"

Joohyun tilted her head, shrugging her shoulder. "I don't know!" She exclaimed innocently, before hiding behind the duvet. "I'm going to sleep again, bye!" She said, followed by a crazy laugh because the tickle attack from Luhan.

through the long nights and the bright lights. don't you worry be cause everything's gonna be alright