Final

Come To My House When...

~JongIn's POV~

"Come over to my new house when you are free JongIn-ah. You must come to my house, okay?" Again and again he had repeated these sentences to me after moving to his new home. Whenever we meet up at the canteen, this would be the topic of the day. "I will come over when I have the time Kyungsoo hyung." That would be quick reply every time he invited me. But, I never found the time to come over to his new home due to the tight schedule I have since it's our senior year.
 


What?! It can't be true!" That was excatly what I uttered when I was conveyed the bad news that morning. For a moment, my vision become blurry and my heart start pounding furiously. My hands started to tremble and tears were streaming down from my eyes.

Without any forces, I dragged myself into my bedroom and locked myself in. I pulled myself together and wiped away my tears. 1001 questions popped in my mind but words got stuck in my throat. I slumped on my bed next to the nightstand where my photo of me and Kyungsoo when we were at our last school trip together. It was so inconceivable that he is no longer around.

As I was getting out from my bedroom I saw Sehun come near me, he patted my shoulder and said "Kyungsoo hyung suffered a massive cardiac arrest last night."

I just couldn't take it as it was beyond belief. It was barely 24 hours since I last met him.

Visibly shaken, My parents drove me to his house which was near the park that he always wanted. It was nearly 1 in the afternoon and the bright sunlight blinded me momentarily as I parked my car next to his car. His house was full of visitors nor family and friends but some of his juniors that admire him very much. As I set my foot into the house and I know why he were so eager to invite me to his new house because he really decorated it very nice and simple yet peaceful to live in.

"Sorry hyung for not coming over." I said silently in my heart.

I saw his family members and friends with puffy eyes and the most heart breaking is Mrs. Do, I feel so sorry for Mrs. Do that she lost her one and only son. I got near his coffin and he looked peaceful and calm as though he had accomplished everything that he wanted to do in his life. I stood in fornt of his coffin in disbelief. All of those present that day had lost a gem of a man who had shone in various roles he portrayed in his lifetime.

A loyal son, a loving and caring friend, a dedicated senior to his juniors and lastly I lost a friend that I have been friends since middle school the friend that I love the most Do Kyungsoo.

Words would never come to an end describing his good deeds for Do Kyungsoo.


 

I know this is super short! But I tried my best on this angst fic! Hope you enjoy it!