WE ARE ONE!!!

We are one

""WE ARE ONE!!" EXO said as they reunited back together after two years.

"I miss you guys so much!" Sehun said.

Everyone was tearing up including me. 

Two years ago

The Exo members called for a confrence. They are in the confrence room with the Soo Man. 

"May we know why you guys called us here today?" One of the reporters asked.

"Today! We have a very important anouncements to anounce!" Lee Soo Man said.

"Starting today! Exo will be a disbanded kpop group!" Suho said as he kept his head down in dissappointment.

There were loud gasped happening. After a few seconds! We were bombarded with questions like

'What happened?'

'Why all of a sudden?'

'We thought you guys were brothers?'

"Quiet down people! We have a good explaination for this." Lee soo Man said as he tried quieting the reporters.

The reporters stopped and listened to Soo Man.

"We decided to break up because it isn't fair for the exom mebers and fans. Their favorite member in exom is leaving. It ain't fair to people. Kris left and now Luhan will be leaving. Who knows what's gonna happen. Theirs too many scandals happening with Sm right now. We decided to break exo because of the members and the scandals thats happening right! I hope you guys support our decisiom! Who knows maybe in the future They will reunite." Lee soo Man explained why hey're breaking up.

Exo and Lee Soo Man left the conference room. 

The next day...

The fans were really sad. Most fans cried. Some even attempted suicide. Who knows what will happen. 

Infront of the SME building, theirs flowers gift and protest on not break exo up. But it was already too late for that.

2 Years Later before exo was reunited

I texted the exo members to meet me at our usual place. I called them saying that I need to talk to them. 

When I arrived at our usual place I see all the EXO members.

"~~~~~~! I thought you wanted to talk to me!" Kai said.

"No I need to talk to you!" I said.

"Why are we here?" Suho asked.

"Because I want tp say something really important." I said.

"What is it?" Kris asked.

"I just want my old best friends back! I don't want to see them hurt. I can see in your eyes that you guys were like brothers. I want the old exo where they would show me their dances, singing, and cooking. This is to hard for me handle!" I sadi as I shed tears.

"It was his fault!" Sehun pointed at Kris.

"No! Its barely my fault!" Kris said.

"GUYS WILL YOU JUST SHUT THE ING UP!!! I JUST WANT MY OLD BEST FRIEND BACK TOGETHER! WHO KNOWS ! YOU CAN STILL HAVE FANS LOOKING FOR YOU GUYS! I JUST WANT YOU TO SAY 'WE ARE ONE!' THAT'S ALL I WANT HEAR FROM YOU GUYS! I JUST WANT THE EXO WHO WOULD ALWAYS PLAY AROUND AND LAUGH AND ACT LIKE LITTLE KIDS AROUND ME! WHA HAPPENED? I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE INSEPERABLE! I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE LONG LASTING BROTHERS?! WHAT HAPPENED?" I shouted in frustration.

"Mianhae! ~~~~~~~! We didn't know what was going on between us," They said in a unison.

"Its fine oppas! I love you guys so much!" I said as I hugged them.

we had a group hug!

"On the count of 3 we shout' we are one!'! One! Two! Three!!" I said,

"WE ARE ONE!" Exo said as they reunited bact together after two years.

"I miss you guys so much!" Sehun sais as he teared up.

Exo teared up including me! This was one of the happies moments in my life!