001

I'm Sorry

He stood infront of the door, thinking to himself on whether he should enter or not. Standing alone in that corridor, and also, alone in the whole house, he can clearly hear the other latter crying. Each time she cries, each time she wails, it stabbed him right in his heart. He took a step forward, as he reached for the doorknob. Her sobbings became clearer, and the crack on his heart just grew longer. It was painful to both of them, and he knew that it was hurting her so badly, but he had to do it. 

He turned the doorknob, and pushed it open. Taking a step into the room, he scanned the interior just to see two beds, that are neartly packed and folded, and they wardrobe doors were shut closed, as if nobody touched the items at all. Then, he heard the faint sob, and his hand dropped from the doorknob. The sob was filled with pain, and sadness, and it really hit him. "J-J-Joohyun," he whispered, his voice barely audible as he, too, was on the verge of breaking down at the sight of the female. 

Joohyun's sobs became louder, as she curled up into a ball at the corner of the room, more and more tears spilling at each second. She buried her face into her hands, as she shivered while crying. She was broken, and no matter what, it was unable to piece her back. She didn't know he will do such a thing, and now that she knew, not through him but by others, it really hurt her alot. She didn't know how to face him anymore. 

"J-Joohyun," he called out once again, his voice pleading with her to just look up, but she couldn't bring herself to. She hears the footsteps, made by him, approache her and she just cried even harder. She can no longer listen to this footsteps that will always come into her room to tuck her in, and ensure that she is safe. No, she can't hear it anymore. "D-D-Don't touch me!" she screamed out, lifting her head to made contact with him. 

She then backed against the wall, while shooking her head," Don't come near me. Go away, I don't want to  see you here. J-Just leave!" "Please, please just hear me out for once. I beg you," he pleaded, as he stopped in his tracks. 

"What else is there to tell me? Everything is up there, in black and white and I can read it. I can understand. What else do you need to explain? It is written clearly, and there is nothing else to further explain yourself!" she screamed, while pointing to her smartphone, that was lying on her bed innocently. He then glanced at her phone, that was brightly litted up on the small LCD screen, with the headlines printed in huge caps. 

She then asked," What else do you need to explain? There is nothing ; nothing to explain ; Luhan! It is something that can't be rewinded anymore, you did this to me and I didn't know till now. Shouldn't you at least just tell me? Is this the way you want to break up with me? Of all methods, did you need to use this?" 

"I am not breaking up with you!" Luhan exclaimed, as he turned to look at his girlfriend before him, her red eyes and swollen nose, along with those crystal-like tears flowing down. "I never planned to leave you at all." 

Joohyun then sobbed," T-Then what is going on? W-With all these court cases, a-and the lawyer, what is going on? Why didn't you tell me, and at least I didn't need to know through the Internent but through you. Whhy didn't you tell me beforehand?" 

"It is because I know that you can't accept it. I did this was to protect you from the truth, that might be revealed too early. I know that it is wrong of me not to tell you, but I have my own reasons. Joohyun, I never meant to hurt you." 

"I-I am not angry with you leaving SM or anything. This is company is screwwed up, and everyone here knows about it. I, too, know what this company has done, but I am not angry with your decision to leave. I-I support you. But, why can't you tell me that you are going to do this on this day/? Why do I have to find out through the Internet?" 

Luhan crouched down infront of her, as he reached for hand," I am sorry. I know, it is really wrong of me not discussing with you, and to just file a court case on this day is also wrong. I am sorry, but I have to do it. If I tell you beforehand, you might be unable to handle this. I am so sorry, but this is definitely not the end of our relationship." 

"How do you know? You filing a case, and if then, you leave. You will go back to where you come from, and this will be the end. I am not angry with you leaving SM, but why do you have to do this to break up with me? Couldn't you tell me beforehand?" 

Luhan then shook his head," I am not leaving you, Joohyun. I am not, and I promise that. I will go home, but jsut for a short while. I love you, and why will I even leave you here? You are everything to me." 

"You are going back. You are going to debut again if you have the chance, and who knows, they might want you in China, and you have to stay there forever. We might never see one another again," Joohyun drew in a sharp breath, as she looked at her boyfriend. "I-I know that you have been suffering, you have been sick with all those migraines and everything else. I understand that you want to leave, but why couldn't you tell me beforehand?" 

The male then pulled her into an embrace, and rubbed her back," I am sorry, I just didn't want to hurt you.." 

Joohyun wrapped her arms automatically around Luhan's waist, as she buried her faace into his shirt and cried. It was hurting both of them. She sniffed the scent of his shirt, and it caused her to tear up more. Luhan tightened his hug around Joohyun, while she interlocked her hands, not wanting to let go of Luhan. 

"But I want you to be happy, I want you to be healty and everything so I am letting you go. Staying here isn't going to work anymore for you. It is a right choice, and I just want you to be happy. There is nothing that I-I can do to make you feel like the old days, when we trained together. I can't. It is true that you haven't been feeling well recently, with all the pain and everything. If you leaving me, and everything here is going make the pain go away, I will let you go. I don't want to see you suffer in silence anymore. You deserve way much better than here. Being treated llke a robot and everything is killing you. It hurts me to see you in pain, and I don't want to see you suffer anymore. L-Let's break up, Luhan. It can't go one anymore." 

Luhan shook his head anxiosuly, as he pulled apart," Filing for the lawsuit does not mean I will break up with you. I am doing this for myself, and the rest who hven't been treated fairly. I won't leave you, no. This isn't the end." 

"It is, Luhan. It is. I am ending this. Let's break up. Please. I am being selfish if I hold onto you here, and not let you go, you might only suffer even more. All I want from you, is to be happy, and healthy. That's all, and I don't ask for more. So please, let me to let you go. You will be happier in China doing things, doing your career the way you like without any pressure, or anything else. I just don't want to you to suffer, because I am tying you to here. No. I am setting you free, to be happy. Seeing you happy, makes me happy. And that works perfectly. I am so sorry, but this have to end." 

Joohyun then leaned forward, and pressed her lips against his, as both of them shut their eyes simultaneously, just as the same time as their tear rolled down their cheeks. 

 

***

The make-up stylist placed some foundation on Joohyun's face, before complaining," How am I supposed to touch up those swollen eyes and nose?" Joohyun said nothing, as she sat in the chair in a daze as she stared at herself into the mirror. Tiffany and Taeeyeon, who were beside her, doing their hair and make-up threw looks at one another. They both didn't know what to do to make Joohyun feel better. 

The youngest in both TTS and Girls' Generation has been through te up and downs, as she locked herself in her dorm when she sobbed over Jessica's leaving. Indeed, every girl was sad when Jessica was kicked out from SNSD, and Joohyun sufferent terribly. Rooming with Jessica, and even bonding with her, both girls formed a close relationship but now, Joohyun was sleeping alone without Jessica. 

Next thing, was Luhan's lawsuit. Luhan means the whole world to the latter, and ever since both of them came together, Joohyun has been lively, and bubbly since 2013, and everything about the couple was sweet and perfect. All the SM idols adored them, and Luhan even managed to mee Leeteuk's expectations. But now, he is going and she is letting him go. It hurts her. 

"Joohyun-ah, are you sure you able to perform?" Taeyeon asked, her voice filled with concern and worry. Joohyun just noddded her head blankly, while repling," I won't let my personal affairs come in between my work. I can do this." 

Tiffany then reached out and held her hand," Stay strong, my dear. We are here with you, even Jessica.Even though she is no longer part of us, I know, and you know that she is supporting you always. Don't give up, Joohyun-ah. Please, don't give up." As the older female spoke, while rubbing her thumb against Joohyun's hand, she began to tear up. She then sniffed, while dabbing at her eyes. 

"Let's give the fans the best performance for tonight," Taeyeon stood up, as she walked in between the girls and held their hands. Joohyun then nodded, as she gave a small smile to her older members. She didn't want to further worry them anymore, as she stood up and embraced both older ladies. Despite all these, the youngest is glad to have 8 eonnies to count on, and lean on at such difficult times. 

 

Sitting alone in the backseat of the van, Joohyun stared out of the window. She was thinking about alot of things, and then she reached for her phone and dialled in a number. Holding the phone at her ear, she spoke," Hello? E-Eonnie-ah." 

Both Tiffany and Taeyeon, who were at the front turned behind to look at their member, who was tearing up once again. "Eonnie, please don't cry. It is really nothing to be sad over, I am fine and I am strong. How about you?" 

She was talking to Jessica, and the two older members looked at Joohyun, who was clenching her left hand. "I miss you, eonnie. I really wish you were here, so that you can tell me what to do. I am at a loss, and I really don't want to end this with him, but he is struggling and it hurts so much to see him in pain. I-I am doing the right thing, aren't I? Letting him go to be healthy and happy, this is the right thing, right?" 

"I am so sorry," Joohyun whispered, as she lowered her head and sobbed softly.Tiffany was about to reach out, when Taeyeon held her back and shook her head, telling her that this isn't the right time to comfort Joohyun. 

The youngest cried into the phone, while listening to the other speaker talk to her. "Many things have been happening, and I can't take it anyore. Eonnie, what is going on? Why are all these kind of things appearing now?" 

"Joohyun-ah, even though I am not there beside you anymore, I hope that you know that I will always be here, standing and supporting you. Even though we aren't rooming together, do know that you can call me anytime. Things happen for a reason, and I guess, for mine, is because I put into a tough situation. Being ins Girls' Generation is really the most beautiful thing that ever happened to me, but my dream has always to be a designer. To design. They weren't fair to me, and I am so sorry that I have to put you in a such a positon, and now Luhan, too. Joo-ah, no mater what, just know that those who left, me and Luhan, we will always, always love and support you no matter what. Stop crying, and lsiten to eonnie. Everything wll be fine, so just don't let this hurt you or affect you too badly. Okay?" 

 

***

"This is crazy. What were you thinking of?" Joonmyeon bellowed, when he spotted Luhan sitting on the couch, in the dorms. The doed-eyed male made no response, as he stared into a daze. Yixing then approached Luhan, when EXO-K leader hissed," Don't even approach him. What is this? Terminating your contract in the midst of our promotions and everything? Are you crazy?" 

Luhan then stared at Joonmyeon, and replied," I am sick of all these. Yes, I am crazy. I am crazy to the state that I decided to give up on my career, for myself to be happy. Are you satisfied? I am so crazy that I even lost her. Are you happy now? Are you happy that I lost everything, because I am crazy." 

"Ge," Yixing pleaded with tears on the brim of his eyes, as he took a step forward. Luhan then carried on," I was sick during that period. I encountered migraines, and chest pains and everything. The doctor told me to rest, but no, they, the SM people insisted on me to make my appearance. They didn't care about my health or anything. I was sick, of Pete's sake, Kim Joonmyeon. It is like we are robots in this factory, just doing what we are being ordered to. This isn't fair. Discrimintation against the Chinese in SM is also not fair. Which is why, I am terminating my contract." 

Joonmyeon then released a heavy sigh," First is Kris, and then now you. Is there something with the both of you guys? We still are a group, and you can tell us." 

"There is nothing you can do, I am leaving. I did my best as an EXO member, and I managed to complete the World Tour and everything else. I can't go on anyore. I am sorry," Luhan stood up, as he limped towards his room and shut it behind him.

 

Luhan collasped down on his bed, as he reached for his phone and slided his finger across his phone screen. A picutre of Seohyun as his lock screen wallpaper appeared, and he caressed her cheek. "I am sorry," he let out a sigh, before turning to the side and burying his face into his pillow. 

As he thought about Joohyun back then, with her teary eyes and begging him to leave, a tear rolled down his face. Unable to accept that both of them were over, he dialled a number that he has memorised : Joohyun's handphone number. 

"Hello?" her raspy voice spoke, and Luhan drew in a sharp breath. "J-Joohyun."

He can hear her pausing on the other line for a second, before asking," Do you neeed something?" 

"A-Are we really over?" 

"Yes. Luhan, we came this far and probably, it is time to end. I know that this will hurt the both of us, but please, please try to understand. I don't want to be selfish and keep you to myself. Y-You need to head back to Beijing. You miss them. Go. I want to see you happy and healthy, and even if it means you being in China, I don't mind. It might hurts, but to see you back to the old self, I don't mind." 

Luhan held back a sob," But please, let's not end this. We can still figure it out together. I need you to be my old self too."

"There is nothing left. I'm sorry, but L-Luhan, I l-love you so much that it hurts, but I'm willing to do this. I love you, that please go. D-Don't stay here anymore, I beg you," Joohyun cried softly. 

Before he can even reply, the line went dead and the male understood that things between them were really over for real. He dropped his phone against the ceramic floor as his blurry vision gazed upon the ceiling above him. 

His phone then vibrated, and he grabbed it, hoping and praying that it is from Joohyun.

From: Joohyun

Your fear of heights is solved. From now one, you never need to takr planes back and forth again. Go back, and it is over. I will always love you.

Luhan bit back a sob, as he threw the covers over him. Despite the knocks against the door, he drowned out all forms of sounds except of the serene voice of Joohyun that was echoing in his head. 

 

***

'I reached home.'

Joohyun stared at the 3 words on her phone, before she slipped it inside her bag. It has been a week since this post, and when she reads it, she understood that he was no longer beside her anymore. 

"Are things okay?" Yoona asked, as she sat down beside the younger latter in the practise room. She watchedasthe younger one stared down to her hands, while breifly nodding her head. "Is he alright? How about you?" 

Joohyun then bit her lips in hesitation," I think so. I didn't contact him anymore. Eonnie, honestly speaking, what is happening to us? Why is everyone all leaving SM and, and what am I supposed to do? I miss  him, but I let him go because I don't want to see him unhappy here anymore." 

"I honestly don't know too. SM is full of crap, and even I am sick of it. Ever since 4 artists have went on histua or left, the stocks have been dropping tremendously and I guess, we will be having more comebacks. He is right, we are like robots, and puppets and everything. We do what we are being told, but we don't dare to go against it anymore. Their leaving is probably as a form of rebel, but also a form as a freedom to let do what they want." 

The younger female looked at Yoona with shimmering eyes," Then, why is our turn, eonnie? Don't you feel tired or like forbidden? Seunggi oppa can hardly even meet you, even during the weekends, aren't you sad or anything?" 

"I don't have a choice, and furthermore, SNSD is going to disband sooner or later. Jessica eonnie, when she left, I suppported her because I want her to achieve her dreams of becoming a designer." "That's why you argued with them, but in the end, we both had no choice." 

Yoona then pulled Joohyun into her embrace, and hugged her," Going against them was our first step, and we still have lots more to go. I know that SNSD means alot to them, but for now, 7 years together, why can't we let do what she wants? She is right, she contributed much to the group." 

"Eonnie, there will be more to come, I can feel it." 

 

3 months later

As the time goes by, SM's stocks were dropping rapidly, and to earn back the profits they lost, they have been constantly being making all their current idols to do consistent comebacks, along with world tours. SNSD has a totl of 3 comebacks, in jut 3 months, and TTS is going to have another comeback in one month. Super Junior has recently ended their sixth world tour, and is going to begin with the seventh one soon. 

SHINee has more variety shows, and some members, like Minho is casted into drama and Taemin having another solo comeback. EXO is making their seventh album, and f(x) is gaining more limelight. Red Velvet has constantly been coming with comebacks, and they have even placed more SM rookies into place. True enough, SM idols are like robots now, doing whatever they can to earn back the loss. 

Joohyun was resting her head against the mirror, as she shut her eyes. She hasn't been resting well lately, and her other members were worried for her for she can fall sick easily if there is a lack of rest. Indeed, the youngest hasn't been in a good state of health. As time flew past, her enthusiasm drooped, and she no longer has the radiant smile on her face anymore. All the others idols understood why because Luhan wasn't there anymore, and she is suffering from a heartbreak and also, her health is detoriating. 

"Joohyun, where are you?" a familiar voice called out to her, and the young lady's eyes fluttered open. Her manager was standing infront of her with a document file in his hands, and also his handphone in the other hand. "Joohyun, you have been casted into a Chinese drama in China as the main lead, along with some other artists. We need to get to Shanghai immediately, and also, are you alright?" 

Before Joohyun can even ask or reply, another voice replied before her," Oppa, she isn't in the right state to even do anything. She is sick, and ehr health isn't good. This drama is a big no." "That can't work, because China fans want her, and this means more money can be earned." 

"Stop caring about earning money. Okay? My fellow member is sick, and as her older sister, I am taking care of her. This drama is a no, and I don't care how much profits SM can earn," Yoona ended with a final tone, as she marched over to the manager. 

Their manager glanced at Joohyun," We need you, so please say 'yes'. After this drama, you can take a break. I promise you that." "Stop promising us stuff that none of you guys can even accomplish! She will not be doing the drama," Yoona insisted firmly. 

"Eonnie, i-its' okay. I will do it," Joohyun staggered to her feet and grabbed Yoona by the arm. "P-Please, don't," she whispered, while shooting her friend her pleading eyes, begging her not to add ruin the situation or anything else. 

Yoona looked at Joohyun, trying to argue back but gave in because she knew that Joohyun wouldn't had liked that. "I will go to Shanghai. When is the earliest flight?" "Today, midnight. I will get the co-ordinators to pack your luggage and everything. Just wait by the dorm later, and we'll pick you up." The manager the scurried off, while talking on his phone gleefully. 

"That is plain stupid," Yoona broke the silence, as she looked at the pale girl. "I can do this, eonnie. If this means we can get rest, I don't mind. Just two months, two months, please." 

The doed-eyed girl then embraced Joohyun," Call me when you reached, when you are going to do anything, just call me. If you want to come home, also call. I will get you home." The younger girl just nodded her head. 

 

Joohyun stood beside her manager, wearing her casual clothes along with her sunglasses and a mask. Before she left, Yoona had passed her a mask to wear when reaching Shanghai, as her health isn’t that good. She looked around her, and can hear the fans screaming her name in glee and joy. Joohyun then waved at them, and she spotted a few fans holding a plaque card with the words ‘SeoHan, fighting!’.

A wave of warmth engulfed her, as she stared at the plaque card. Three months, and she never went online to know how he has been. She never went online to get updated on his news. She wasn’t brave enough, and now, the couple’s name right before her eyes, was bringing back different memories of them together, to her.

“Jiejie! We will always support you!” some fans screamed in Chinese, as Joohyun nodded her head. Despite nto being able to reply, she gave them a short bow. Joohyun then spotted a few fans tearing up, and she wondered why.

Her manager then nudged her gently,” The van is here, let’s get going.” He then walked off towards the exit, as Joohyun followed silently, coughing and sniffing at times.

 

***

“We have reached. So, we are going to meet the other artists, along with the director and producer,” the manager reported, when they have arrived at the back door of the grey building. Joohyun nodded her head, as her make-up stylist added a further blush to her cheeks. “Before we start filming, you need to start on some Chinese lessons to improve the pronunciation of the words.”

Joohyun nodded her head, as she alighted from the van. Removing her sunglasses, she looked up to the tall building and felt a heavy burden weighing on her then. She then entered the building, and headed towards the lift. Her manager then pressed against 20th floor.

 

“Are you Mr.Lee?” a lady in formal clothes asked the manager in Chinese, who stood there dumbly. Joohyun then replied through her mask,” He is, and I am Seohyun of SNSD and we are here for the meeting with the director and the other artists.”

The lady then smiled at her,” I am big of fan of you. Right, this way, please.” She then lead them down the corridor, while the manager whispered,” What did she say?”

“She said ‘okay’.”

The manager then shrugged his shoulders, as he entered the room which the lady was holding the door. Joohyun then followed suit, as she looked around the interior of the room. Plain white walls were in sight, and also, the chairs and table were placed neatly  in the centre of the room.

“You must be Seohyun of SNSD. I am Mr.Ng, the director of this show, and this is Mr.Lu, who is the producer,” a man in polo tee, and long pants held his hand out infront of Joohyun. The young lady then shook his hand, and he gestured towards the seat. “Please do take a seat, we have been waiting for you.”

Joohyun then apologised,” I am so sorry for making you’ll wait.” The director shook his head, and headed back towards his seat. The young lady took her seat, beside her manager as she looked around her at the other artists. Most of them were unfamiliar faces, and the artists of China. She just gave them a short bow.

“Firstly, we are pleased to have the member of SNSD here to join us in this production. We were afraid that you might even reject us, since you are so busy in Korea doing continuous promotions,” the director broke out.

Joohyun then removed her mask, as she smiled at the director and replying him in Chinese,” No, it is then my pleasure to be working with you and the others in drama series. It is really a great experience.”

“Then, we shall start. I have told the others here, and this drama plot is that the lady here, is a rich heiress and attends an elite school. At the same time, she met this poor guy, who studies in the same school on a scholarship. And the love blossoms.”

Joohyun nodded her head, as she scanned through the script that was printed in Chinese. Thinking mentally to herself, this is a challenge but also a chance to improve herself. “It is good.”

“And you, Miss Seohyun, you are the leading actress,” the director broke into a smile and Joohyun stared at him un surprise. “B-But I don’t think my Chinese is as good as the others.”

The director then waved his hand, as if he didn’t acknowledged what she had said,” No worries. Your Chinese is already there, and furthermore, I have your main actor to assist you along. Right, and the main actor is this young fine man over here-“

Joohyun looked at where the director was gesturing to, and she held her breath. Her eyes blinked once, as she sat there, frozen like her manager. As she looked at the man across her, her heart raced faster. “- Luhan, who will help you along. In fact, he is the man who your character has fallen for.”

The brown-haired male, with the huge pair of doed-eyes, sat before her as he stared at her too. He has been looking at her ever since she entered the room, and now, she is right before him. Luhan, the previous member of EXO-M, who filed a lawsuit and terminated his contract with SM, is now a rising actor, along as a singer, releasing albums that sold a million of copies.

“It has been a long time,” Luhan broke the silence, as he gave a small smile at her. Studying her since she entered the room, and watching her lips move when she talks, it just makes Luhan feels like he has wasted a whole three months in Beijing, and not Seoul with her.

He then glanced at her lips, and noticed that it was slightly pale. He then looked back into her eyes, and witnessed mixed feelings. Joohyun then nodded her head slowly, as she pulled her gaze off him. “I-I-If you can excuse me, I need to head to the bathroom.”

“Do you-“ her manager asked, when she cut him off,” No, I need to be alone. Do you have a bottle of water?” The manager then handed her a bottle of water, that he grabbed from the van earlier. She then thanked him, and shot an apologetic look to the others, before exiting the room.

Luhan watched as she left, and noticed that there was a slight graze on her elbow. He then stod up abruptly, as he looked at the director,”  I want to get a cup of coffee. Do you guys want some?” The others shook their heads, and he looked at the manager, and spoke in Korean,” Do you want a cup of coffee?”

“No, thank you.” 

The young male then walked out of the room, as he headed towards the direction where Joohyun went, as his steps quickened.

 

Joohyun leaned against the wall, as she shut her eyes. She flashed back to just a few seconds ago, where she met Luhan and her lips tightened. She never expected to meet him again, and now, working with him in the same drama as a lovey-dovey couple. During the whole 3 months, she has never once said his name.

Joohyun did not even talk much to the boys from EXO, except for a few who she made conversations with at times, like Yixing, Jongdae, Kyungsoo and also at times, Jongin and Sehun. However, for the others, it was so hard to make small talks so she can only say ‘hi’.

Coughing, she opened the bottle of water aand swallowed two pills that were blue in colour. Joohyun rubbed , where it was in pain for she has sore throat, and her nose was also producing non-stop fluids, causing her to have a flu.

Joohyun then crouched down for awhile, as she tired to shake the pain away, and also the painful image of Luhan. Staggering to her feet, she opened the cubicle door and headed out of the toilet in slow and staggering steps.

“Are you alright?” a low, and soothing and also, familiar voice asked her, as she turned her head just to see Luhan standing there, with a worried look on his face. Joohyun nodded her head weakly, pushing out all sorts of emotions and feelings.

Luhan then spotted the medicine in her hands, and he grabbed her elbow gently,” Are you sick? If you are, you are supposed to be resting after all these comebacks and everything else.” Even though the young man was in Beijing pursuing his own career, he has still been keeping tabs on the girl that he loves.

“I-I am fine,” Joohyun insistered stubbornly, as she tried to wriggle out from is grasp. She wanted nothing to do with him, but now, he was ‘harrassing’ her. Joohyun then looked at him, and he realised that there were tears in her eyes.

She then whispered, her voice barely audible,” P-P-Please, let me go.” Joohyun tried to push him away, but before she can even react, darkness hit her.

 

***

Joohyun woke up, in a different place and also, lying on a queen-sized bed. She then struggled to sit up, when a feminine voice told her,” Do not move too much. You need to rest. What do you need?”

“W-Who are you?” she asked, after nodding her head courteously towards the lady in her fifties. The lady approached her with a tray, that was carrying a bowl of hot porridge, and some side dishes. “Luhan’s mother. You fainted earlier, and he carried you home.”

Joohyun’s eyes widened when she realised that the lady is Luhan’s mother, and she looked like a replica of Luhan. “I-I am sorry. I think I need to get going-“

“No, you are staying here to rest,” Mrs.Xi stated firmly, as she placed he tray down. “Luhan is coming up soon, and I hope you two will have a good talk. He talks a lot about you, and he misses you, Joohyun-ah.”

The young lady watched as Mrs.Xi exited the room, and five seconds later, Luhan entered the room in a different outfit. Just a shirt, and Bermuda shorts.

“I need  to go,” Joohyun said immediately, for firstly, she does not want to talk to him as it will only hurt her, and secondly, her manager will be worried.

Luhan shook his head,” You are not going anywhere, until you recover. Furthermore, my mum boiled porridge for you. You can’t just go without eating.” Joohyun stared at him for a second, and realised that he was using the ‘mum-did-this-for-you’ card.

“Fine,” she sighed, before reaching for the porridge. Her fingers were trembling slightly, and he grabbed the bowl and sat in front of her. “Let me feed you, before you spill everything on my bed.”

Another thing is that Luhan never allows anyone to sit on his bed, except for her. Luhan then hed the spoon before , and gestured her to open it. Awkwardly, Joohyun then leaned forward and ate the food.

“How have you been?”

Joohyun chewed on her food slowly, as she looked down at her fingers. How has she been? What is she supposed to tell him? Is she supposed to tell him that she misses him like hell, and that she wants to quit being an idol that is part of SM, or that she is sick and just want to rest? Which?

“I miss you,” Luhan whispered, as he lowered the bowl in his hand, as he stared at Joohyun, who was still looking down. He then carried on,” The day you told me to come home, and that things were really over, I felt as if I lost something more important than my life, which is you. The day you ended things with me, I don’t know where to go anymore. These three months have been a torture to me. Leaving SM was fine, but leaving you wasn’t. My mum scolded me for being selfish, but then, I told her that I miss her too but she asked me why did I let you go when I love you so much. During the period when I was trying to get back to my old self, and everything, I thought of you and how painful it will be for you to-to forget me and move on and stuff like that.”

Joohyun then blinked, and her tears spilled. Hearing him talk about them just made her to have different feelings, that led her to cry. “I miss you, like crazy.”

She drew in a sharp breath, as she lifted her head to look at Luhan, just to see tears at the side of his eyes. Joohyun then whispered,” It was hard for the both of us, and I know, that we have been struggling through the misery.”

“I hated it. I hate to see videos of you doing consistent comebacks just because we left. It tired you out, it made you sick and I hated that. I wanted nothing but for you to be healthy, but you lost your soul.”

“It wasn’t your fault, I understood how you felt and I chased you away.”

“Because you love me, and that is why you let me go.”

Joohyun sobbed softly, as she clutched the blanket tightly. Luhan then placed the bowl down, as he pulled her into an embrace,” I can’t you let you go since I have you now. Please, let me stay beside you. I beg you, don’t chase me away anymore.”

As he hugged her tightly, she sobbed even harder. Joohyun misses everything about him, and now, being able to touch and talk to him, she felt as if her world has been completed.

“I am here now, so don’t chase me away. It seriously hurts me when you said those words, but I knew you did it for me. It hurts you to be alone, and I want more than nothing just for you to be mine now. I promise never to hurt you, but I did during these 3 months. We hurt one another, and we even suffered. Please, Joohyun, let me hold you now and not to let you go. Staying here in for 3 months was a painful thing to do, when I no longer had you.”

Joohyun buried her face into her chest, and cried. As she cried, she breathed in his familiar scent. She missed that scent for 3 months, and now, she was able to smell it.

“I-I-I miss you too.”

Luhan broke the hug, and reached out to wipe the tears that were flowing down her face. “Promise me, never to hurt yourself or me again.”

Joohyun then nodded her head, as she leaned forward and pressed her lips gently against his. She loves him, and he loves her. 3 months apart were painful, and now she got him. The next obstacle, is both SM and her career.

 

 

***

“You have to stay here for 4 months to do the filming, and strangely, you can’t even fly back to Seoul at all. Therefore, SNSD’s promotions will carry on without you,” the manager broke the news, as he looked at her from his seat. Both of them were sitting in the same room, where they signed the contract just ten seconds ago.

Joohyun smiled, it wasn’t a fake smile, but a real one,” That’s fine with me. I will call the others and talk to them, and for you, oppa, you need to head back. I am pretty sure that Mr.Ng will assign a assistant to replace you.”

“You sure you’ll be fine?”

“Of course.”

The manager stood up and was about to take his leave, when he looked at Joohyun. “Another thing, the ex-SM member, Luhan, stay away from him. Getting into a scandal with him isn’t wise. Also, think of your other members, and SNSD, you are in SNSD for a reason, another leaving is kill the company.”

 

“I am happy for you,” Yoona cooed into the phone, as she laughed while hearing the happy voice of Joohyun over the phone. Even though she couldn’t see her, but she can feel the younger girl’s happiness and everything.

She then smiled as she looked down,” Joohyun-ah, I am leaving. Yes, I am also terminating my contract and pursue my career as an actress, and also, Seunggi’s girlfriend that can spend time with him instead of continuous comebacks. I am tired.”

The doed-eyed female looked down at the brown file in her hand, and she chuckled,” I will be waiting for your turn. Don’t worry, SNSD will always be SNSD, but in the end, we will have to disband no matter how hard they try to keep us together.”

“See you around, I love you, dongsaeng. Please be happy, I beg you,” she added, before hanging up.

 

4 months later – April –

SEO JOOHYUN, THE THIRD MEMBER TO LEAVE GIRLS’ GENERATION [ SNSD ] IN ARPIL 2015.

SEO JOOHYUN, THE NEXT ONE TO TERMINATEER CONTRACT WITH SM, TO PURSURE HER OWN CAREER IN A BETTER ENTERTAINMENT.

STOCKS HIT LOW FOR SM AS ANOTHER IDOL, SEO JOOHYUN, LEAVES.

GIRLS’ GENERATION, THE NUMBER ONE WORLDWIDE FAMOUS GIRL GROUP, LOST ANOTHER MEMBER, REMAINING WITH ONLY 6 GIRLS ON THE STAGE.

SONES BREAK DOWN AT THE NEWS OF ANOTHER MEMBER’S DEPARTURE.

Joohyun looked at the huge headlines on the net, and sighed. It wasn’t a wise choice, but she had discussed it with the others. They didn’t really like the idea, but neither they disagree. They only wanted their baby Joohyun to find happiness.

“What are your reasons for leaving Girls’ Generation?”

“What are your members’ opinions and thoughts?”

“What are you going to do, and which entertainment will you be choosing?”

Joohyun lowered her head, as she left SM building and boarded a black-windowed car. She didn’t want to answer any questions, to create more trouble.

“I waited long enough,” Yoona whined, as she looked at her friend who just boarded the car. “I am sorry, but I need to bid farewell still.”

Yoona looked out from her side, at the building,” Even though 2014 was a rocky year, I am glad that I was a part of entertainment that was filled with joy. Anyway, what are you going to do?”

“Let Luhan do what he wanted he always wanted to do.”

“What?” Yoona asked, her eyebrows furrowed together in confusion.

 

SHOCKING NEWS – LUHAN AND SEOHYUN HAVE BEEN DATING FOR MORE THAN A YEAER SECRETLY – HOW?

BEIJING’S FAMOUS SINGER AKA ACTOR, LUHAN, IS DATING EX-SNSD-MEMBER, SEO JOOHYUN IN SECRET FOR MORE THAN A YEAR.

ANOTHER GIRL FROM GIRLS’ GENERATION HAS BEEN TAKEN, LEAVING 3 MORE GIRLS T BE SINGLE.

SEO JOOHYUN, WHO HAS RECENTLY TERMINATED HER CONTRACT WITH SM, HAS BEEN REVEALED TO BE DATING BEIJING’S ACTOR, LUHAN. 

SEEMS LIKE GIRLS’ GENERATION HAS BEEN GETTING THEIR OWN BOYS SINCE 2014, WITH ANOTHER EX-MEMBER DATING.

INNOCENT MAKNAE, SEO JOOHYUN, THE PREVIOUS MEMBER OF SNSD, IS DATING EX-MEMBER OF EXO, AND NOW CURRENTLY, THE FAMOUS IDOL, LUHAN.

 “So, this is what he wanted to do?”

Joohyun laughed, as she nodded her head while replying to the voice on her phone,” I don’t have any idea how he did it, but it is funny.” The young female stood along the window, as she gazed out of it while talking to her older friend on the line. Yoona was now a well-known actress in the industry, along with her boyfriend, Seunggi, who has starred on a few same dramas as her.

Whereas, for Joohyun, she is an actress, a famous actress, not like Yoona, but still famous and she is dating Beijing’s famous idol, and also actor, Luhan. Strangely, both of them signed on to the same entertainment, S.H Entertainment, along with some other idols, like Yifan. S.H Entertainment produces both international and national actors or actress.

“I need to go now, the director isn’t pleased that Seunggi is late,” Yoona chuckled, as Joohyun replied,” Both the boyfriend and girlfriend do not have a sense of urgency at times. Do well, eonnie as I will be watching that drama.”

Joohyun then placed the phone down on the drawer, as she turned around to see her official-and-not-secret boyfriend sleeping peacefully on the king-sized bed. Luhan stirred slightly, before burying his face deeper into Joohyun’s pillow, and cuddled closely to the bolster in his embrace.

“Luhan-ah, it is time for you to wake up,” she called out, as she approached the male, while sliding under the covers. Her boyfriend grunted softly, and Joohyun laughed. He is as immature as she first met him.

Joohyun then caressed his cheeks, and then leaned forward and whisper into his ear,” Please wake up, your filming is in 1 hour time.”

“You got to be kidding me,” Luhan’s eyes fluttered open as he sat straight up and scrambled off to the washroom, when he stopped in his tracks, glancing at the clock and also hearing his girlfriend’s giggles.

Luhan stared at the clock on the wall, and then turned around on his heels,” Are you kidding me, Seo Joohyun? Sleep is no joke.”

“Sleep or me?”

The male grinned sheepishly, before winking at her,” Of course it will be you, 100 years later, it will still be you.” Luhan then looked at the clock again, and whined,” But still, there wasn’t a need to like mess with me regarding sleep.”

“Luhan.”

The male hummed in response, while walking back towards the bed and going under the covers. Joohyun then snuggled up to his chest, where she laid her head. “Do you love me?”

“Why do you ask such a weird question when you already know the answer?”

“Because I don’t know whether this love is just for a short period of time, o-or a lifelong one,” she replied, stuttering slightly.

Luhan then glanced at her, and hugged her tightly,” Like crazy. I love you like crazy, and this will last. I know, that I probably had tons of girlfriends, but in the end, you’re the one that I love whole-heartedly in the end. I love you, and I can even imagine my life with you and our kids in the future.”

Joohyun broke into a smile, before shutting her eyes as she laid closer to Luhan. He is her first love, her first kiss, and even her first heartbreak. But in the end, he will always remain number one in her heart, and forever. 

 

 


 [ A/N ]  hi guys, so like the news of his leaving hit us really badly especially to those who are like in love with luhan like crazy, that you even cry over this, like me. as most you’ll know, he isn’t my number one bias, but he is still important to me. when he left, i really didn’t know what to do, it was like something just missing. also, it hits me when i realised that seohan moments  are no longer there, and i broke down. I wrote this story in in tears, because when I realised that, it was like part of my heart shattered. Seohan means the whole world to me, and I stay in kpop was partly because of them. But seohan is no longer here, and I don’t know. I didn’t want to end this story in an angst, because I love this couple who I shed tears for. I love them to bits, that these news is really ripping me apart. Now, whenever I look at their moments, I realised that i should have pray that they will always last. I really don’t know what to do if seohyun leaves snsd for good, and everything. Seohan is important to me, like to you guys. They are the reason that I stay in kpop till but with everything, I don’t know how to carry on. Seohan is gone, and so is part of me. but instead of giving up, I carry on to support them because I love this couple like hell. Even though there won’t be anymore moments of them, I can assure you that seohan is a couple that we all learn to love, and cry for. I will carry on to write for them, and for us. Seohan connects us together, and shouldn’t we still carry on instead of giving up? I will never ever forget this couple, and this story, is specially for us and for them. I miss them like crazy now. This story isn’t real, but it is my imagination of them. I really hope that one day, they will announce they are dating and, omg, I will jjust cry in joy.

Warning is that this story isn’t real, so all of seohyun’s leaving of SNSD is fake, and the arguments between them are also fake. Please do not voice any negative opinions and respect my and others’ opnions.

 

_insanegirl_