CHAPTER 1

BABY DON'T CRY

"Hey Chae buddyz, aren't you two taking your lunch?", Tao asks before he make his way out of the class.

 

"Yup,we are about to..Tao...should we meet this evening to finish up this project?", Chae Young asks in back. Tao is in her group for a project and they has stay in the class discussing until recess.

 

"Yup,I think we should. It is better to finish all those works earlier. Anyway I will see you two this evening at the library okay! Hey, Chae Min! Stop your work and go take your lunch! Bye!", Tao says to Chae Min who still focus on her works. Then he left.

 

Chae Min is in charge to make sketches and draw animation. Since that is her passion..she never know when to stop or maybe even how to stop. So, Chae young and Tao need to remind her every time.

 

This two girls known as Chae buddyz. Why? Well..coz this two girls are seriously close together and it is also because of their name, Rin Chae Young and  Min Chae Min. So..yeah..the Chae buddyz.

 

"Chae Min lets go...stop with your work. Let's go and get something to eat", Chae young says. Chae Min ignore her.

 

"Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!", Chae Min suddenly scream. Chae Young got startled.

 

"Why?! Why?! What's wrong Min?",

 

"Chae Young-ah.....I'm hungry..", Chae Young totally pissed off... She knock Chae Min's head.

 

"Ouch its hurt!",

 

"Are you lost your mind?! I was asking you to go for a lunch Chae Min! Lunch means you are going to get something to eat,its not means that we are going for a walk!!!",

 

"Really? Ok..let's go!!",with high spirit she wake up and running out from the class.

 

"What?...",well,sometimes she just need to get along with Chae Min's craziness. She's weird. Easy to say she's like a different species. Like someone from other planet.Sometimes she cry and then suddenly back to her high spirit.

 

They walk together to the cafeteria. Chae Min keep jumping and spinning all over. Right in one corner,she saw him. Chae Min is far forward. Chae young slow down her speed. From that corner,there's a window. She move towards the window. 

 

Behind that tinted glass,she's watching him from far. He is sitting there under the tree,reading a book. The only thing she can

say is that she like him do much.