Pink Tie

Pink Tie

Jessica P.O.V.

 

“Ugh!” I yell as I angrily grab a random pillow and try to throw it hard across the room, only to land 3 feet away from my feet. I sigh through my nose as I plop back on my bed staring at the ceiling.

 

“Is she trying to kill me?” I sit up and grab my laptop again; I take a deep breath before pressing replay for the hundred times.

 

‘Let go’

I bite my lower lip as I watch her every move she dance to Mr. Mr. in her y black suit and pink Mr. Mr. tie. My heart jump every time I see tiffany does her normal route but in this time she seem to do it more y and looking at the camera if she know I’ll be watching her.

 

“I swear she planned all this to torture me.” I say as start to fan myself.

 

*Tiffany grab tie*

‘I wish I could pull that tie toward me’

 

*tiffany wink*

‘Damn the perfect wink’

 

*Another wink*

“ugh.” I bite my lip again.

 

*Tiffany goes down with her hand on hip.*

“Oh my.” I start to pull on my sweater collar a couple times.

 

*Slap the guy*

“Ouch, that was real.” She jealous and I shouldn’t have touch the so many times doing my part. Now look at me goggling at her through a video because she still mad at me.

 

*Tiffany Jackson*

“My fabulous Tiffany.” I chuckle.

 

*Grab the tie again*

‘How does she know I want to grab that tie and pull her so I can kiss those amazing red lip. Red makes her so hat that I just can’t control myself. Just like what happen when we were filming our MV for My Oh My.

 

*Tiffany pucker up her lip*

Can I just kiss them right now? N.O.W. Now. I should have listen to her and never dare to touch the main guy in front of her.

 

*Point at Camera*

OMG she so cute with her nose scrunches up for a second there.

 

*Wink with eye smile attack*

“Freaking Tiffany, why you do this to me?”

 

“I do what?” I rapidly close my laptop and look up to see a smirking black suit, pink tie Tiffany.

 

“W- Wh- What are you talking about?” I curse in my head for stuttering. I take in Tiffany outfit, my eyes following up her curly hair, white skin, gorgeous brown eyes, cute nose, then I stop on her very bright red lip telling me to attack mine onto them.

 

“…you know?” I snap out when I finally realize Tiffany was taking to me. I stood frozen as I watch Tiffany glare at me.

 

“I said you shouldn’t make a girlfriend mad AND ignore what she saying, you know?” I just nodded my head and gulp as I make a mental note to not ever dare her to make her jealous.

 

 Tiffany then stands in front of me; grab my laptop and put it on the night stand. She then start to crawl on me, my heart is beating so fast I thought I was about to have a heart attack. Her face came nearer and near until our nose touch and I can feel the tip of the tie slightly touching my bare thigh making it feel tingly. I close my eyes not knowing what going to happen, all I know is that I can feel her breath on my lip, her heat, and her soft scent I love.

 

“Jessi look at me.” I hear her say lowly ii her y husky voice, I think I just had an eargasm. I slowly open my eyes to see Tiffany beautiful coffee brown eyes. Then my eyes automatically look down to see very red lip and for a second there I thought it twitch into a grin. Then Tiffany shifted even closer as she sit on my thigh with our chest smash together as she put her both arms on my shoulder. Now I think I should be having a real heart attack or a serious heat right now.

 

“Jessi~” Omg, I should be dead right now, and her lip is so impossibly close to mine.

 

 A few more second pass by and still haven’t move a single inch, so I slide my hand  up until I catch her tie and pull on it, but my stubborn tiffany is holding back. I groan as I tug on it couple more time like a little impatience child.

 

“Say it.” She chuckle as she see me pout.

 

“Fany~ you know I didn’t mean it.” I whine, put she still staying put. I huff as I knew she won’t kiss me until I say it.

 

“I’m sorry and I won’t ever do it again.” ‘No promise though.’ I added in my head.

 

She smiles as she got me whip for her. I tug her tie one more time and her lip is finally on mine as I kiss her back. ‘Maybe jealous girlfriend isn’t too bad’ I thought as I smile into the kiss.