"Wrong Move; I Fell"

"Wrong Move; I Fell"

                       Everyday, the only thing I face with is my laptop. I even made its very own nickname which I call "lappy". Cool ay? My daily habbit is to download a bunch of videos, and new update songs. Sometimes, I stalk my crush account.Well as usuall she remains pretty as always. Whenever my best friend "L" onlines, I chat with him. My pal's call him dawg, its our call sign. Anyway, welcome to my boring life. Why? Nice question. Since i'm a only child, I spend the rest of my day staying up here at my bedroom alone. My parents are too busy, so we don't hangout that much. 

"STEPHEN!!! Come down in here! Jean and Jackson is here waiting for you!" Immediately turned off the computer. "Coming!" Runs then jump through the stairs as fast as I could. "Hey! Wassup dawg? You seem so excited." Jackson made a big smile. "We got good news for you." I was completely out of ideas. While walking at streets with a face of curiousity. "TADAAHHHHH!!!" they both suprised me. "As the manager promised, he will deliver our instruments" My eyes widen. I can never tell how happy I was when I saw those things in front of me. Jean took his guitar while jacskson made some noise with his drum. Those sounds made me got back from my nerves. We assemble all of it and arrange everything in the shop. After an hour, we opened it up. 

Mopping "dan~dan~dan~dalan~dan" noticed something "OH?" picked up a pieace of note. "Uhm, guys! Check this out!" jean called. Everyone gathered into a form of circle. "It's a letter from manager" unreadable faces "Read it" I said. Jackson grab it and started reading. 

 

" Dear N, J, L and A"

[*AUTHOR NOTE: N - STEPHEN, J - JEAN, L - ASSIRAL, A - JACKSON. JUST TO CLARIFY]

I know it would be awkward to write you guys a letter.

By the way, this is not a love letter just let you guys know it, cause you always make fun of me. 

I want you to know, running a buisness like this is not an easy job to do. 

You should learn to have some patience. And always do your best to show your customer a good value.

Use your knowledge and skills from music, it could help you. 

If you need me, I'll always be here. Nah! -.- Whata'drama. But its true. 

 

         

                                                          -Manager Chuchu

 

"His right, its really awkward" made a derp face. "It made me cry, huhuhu" Jean showed burst of tears. "IDIOT!" knock his head. Sigh while face palm-ing. 
CRINGGG! sound of our opening bell outside. A group of girl students came. "Hi Mam. Welcome to Desteany, please have a seat." Jackson lead them to our most comfortable seating spot. "Can I take your order miss?" jean confidently ask hiding his nervous. "Uhm, can we take a look at your menu's?" as the other girls nodded for aprroval. "Yes sure!" He handled it gently. For about one minute they maded up what they want. "We would like to have your vanilla strawberry with a cherry cake and some fries with drinks" she smiled. Done writting "Any additional mam?" he asked.  They look at each others "No, that's all. Thank you" she smiled again. "Okay, please wait for some minute mam" jean replied with his best cute smile. "AIGOO!" girls started giggling. "His so cute" said girl one. "I want to squish his cheeks" said girl two. "They are all cute and handsome." girl three. "I wanna marry them all!" girl four and five. 

"N!" he called. I pretented I didn't hear. "NNNNNN" he called again. I turned back. "We better entertain them. Remember what manager said?"" he whispered. "O'yeah! yeah!" I agreed and left the counter. "Hrrmfp!" Clears throat and we easily got their attention. "Hello, Welcome again in Desteany, please enjoy as you wait for your orders. And uhm.." Kinda nervous. "H-Here's a song for you, hope you'll like it". Jackson started counting "1, 2, 3" as I'm preparing. I played the guitar then sings...

"Only my shadow knows~, how I feel about you"
"Only my shadow goes~, what I dream of you and me"
"Should I go or wait? Is it too soon too late?"
"Only my shadow knows~"

 They all cheered up and stands. Shouting and screaming all over. It made me highered up my confidence. "Thank you" I bowed and so for Jackson. 
"Woah! that was a good performance" Jean made some praise words while he pats my shoulder. I response him with a smile. "

 

REACH THE NIGHT

"How many did we earn today?" I asked. "Not bad for a beginner" Jackson replied. "We should impact already, its almost night and we still have classes to attend with" looks at the clock. One by one closed the lights and secured the area. Without rest, we directly walk going to school. Night class, we have that kind of schedule. We have a awesome school were they allow students to have a night class. 

"I.D please" ask by the guard. Our school has one of the most highest rank in the industries. So its kinda stricted when it comes on rules and regulations. "Check! Welcome in REUS" I got in and so they did. RING!!!~ Class bell. We got through our own seats. Since I'm tired, and we haven't have some little rest I made some naps. 

"STEPHEN!" from a little voice. "STEPHEN!!!" slowly opening my eyes. "Stop it mom, your awaking me" growing louder. "STEPHEN!!!!!!!" and louder "STEPHEEEENNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" much louder. "WHAT?!" shockingly I stood up. 
"How many times do i have to tell you that sleeping is not allowed in here!" 

Here we go again, this girl who pulls my shirt is non other than "Stephanie". She's the student council's president. She belongs in the Morning class but since she's our president, she have stay at school everyday to maintain our school at peace even though its not in peace.  

"OUCH! OUCHIE! Take it easy will you!" She suddenly knock my head and now I'm rubbing it. She sigh deeply "You know what?, I really don't know what should I do with you?" messed her own hair "ARGGGHH!" "She looks like a crazy girl now, I wonder if she loses her mind already" slowly murmuring behind her. "WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" she shouted. "No-nothing! I didn't said anything. Maybe you just heard a ghost voice" she highed up her right eyebrow "Ghost are not real, its only just an imitation and imaginations." I better do something now or else i'll be left by the other subjects. "Steph, you know its hard to have a job every morning, I didn't have some sleep until now. Do you want to ruin my handsome, charming and cute face? You can't right? I know you can't resist me. Please Steph? Please?" make some puppy eyes. I hope this works. 

"Your cuteness doesn't effect me." tongue's out. ! If this doesn't work, i'll use my forbiden technique, get ready for it steph. Wahaha. 

Suddenly made my moves, grab both of her hands then I pulled her body near beside me. I started looking at her, from toes to her face. "Your beautifull" I smirked to scared her a bit " And I should make you mine" using my charisma. "Stephen, Stephen, Oh-Stephen~" she seductively mentioned my name. "Stephen.." her hands travels from my neck going up. "I..-I........you!" she knocked my head agian. "Stop messing with me Stephen! I Told you! your cuteness and even your charisma won't work at me!" She sighed "You'll stay in this booth jail until you got your nerves back into normal! Aish! Now if you'll excuse me, I still have to do something." she locked and left me. 

"Nyenyenyenyenye! What a sh*t!" I seated and pout. "How can I give those chocolates I baked last night to Shane?" throws the ballpen I play. 

 

MEANWHILE

"Turn your book in page 16, mark that as your assignment. Tomorrow will check it. Okay class?" "YES!!!" everyone answered. "Class dismissed!" They all kept their books and notebooks from their bags. "What do you think N is doing now?" Jean asked. "Why don't we drop him by? jackson added. "Better idea! Let's brought him some snacks. I bet his his hungry." 

"Hi there thea!" they both greeted her. "O'hello there boys!" she smiled. "We would like to have 3 yogurts and a bacon sandwich" she took the money. "Here's your foods and your change". "Thanks thea!" "Welcome" 

"GGGGRRRRRR!" sounds of my stomach. "I'm hungry already." walks through the my cell to look for someone. "Is anybody there?! I need for here! Yoohoo!!!" try shouting if theres anybody that could hear me. Slowly two buddies appear in a slow motion. Widen my eyes to have a better view. "Hmmm...Isn't.......them...."
"Dawg!" "J and A!" I happily get up. "We brought you some foods." Immediately grab it and eats. "Wow men! you look like a tiger" Jean teases. "Shut up! I'm hungry! That's why I'm like this!". keeps eating "How long will you stay in here?" Jackson worriedly questioned. "Don't know, maybe sooner or later I'll be out." "Well, we better go now, we still have classes" they were about to walk out when suddenly Stephanie appeared in front of them. "And where do you think your going?" they slowly turned their faces back. "We-were just about to go to our cla-classroom" he swallowed some of his saliva cause of his nervousness. "We-w-we should better be going now...right'pal?" Jackson patted jean's shoulder. "R-righhhtt,," He smiled slightly. "Wait a minute!" they stop. "Since you got in here, you better should..........." 

Heareds the open door of the cell, "We don't wanna go in there please! please! please!" they both kneeled crying out loud.

"Huh?" she has no idea. "What are you talking about? I only just opened up the cell so Stephen could go out already, and you should take him with you, since you all belong in the same class, aren't you?" they blink and goes back to normal act being cool. "Of course of course!" 

"Wait!" 

"What again?" 

"Don't you ever dare to sleep again, if you do it would be more than this. Got that?!" looked at me fearlessly. "Yes Mam!" I saluted. "Good, now you may leave."

 

THE NEXT DAY AT SHOP

 

                 "I was actually scared when she suddenly stop us, my sweat were all running down on my face" Jean shared. "She's actually too scary to be with for a girl. Isn't she?" He nooded. I entered inside "What's with the morning topic?" both of them got my attention. "Who else...." Jackson added. "Just forget about her, its past." 
"Well, if you ask me, she's pretty." silence all over the place " Seriously J?" "What?" he look innocently "I second the motion" Jackson raised his hand. "She's pretty actually."
"You too A?" I asked and he nodded. "Pretty huh?! Puff!" mumbles. They look at each other "Look who's talking..." "Ayyieeee!!!" I have no idea. "What?!" 

"You like her, don't you?" Jean teasingly asked.  "NO! I don't! Why would I?!" tries to avoid him. "Achuchuchuchuchu! Will see.." 
Goes to the counter "Why don't we make a dare!?" Jackson made challenge. "What kind of dare?" made eye contact with him. "Your dare is to make love with Steph.."
I reacted "WHAT?! I won't do that!" he taped my mouth "Ops! Let me finish, if you fall for her, we win. And if you don't, you won. Deal? "fahfahfjk;agfali" trying to speak. "Wait.." removes the tape. "OUCH!" "Sorry, what are you trying to say?" he apologize. "And what is my prize?" "You can do whatever you want with us." 
"fine." shake hands showing for approval. 


SUNDAY [Rest Day]

"Come on, think! think!" walks back and forth. "Hmmmm...."  
Check out my facebook's update today. "Stephanie..." typed and searched her name. "Got it!" 
"Nah! I won't stalk her pictures!" 

ONE MINUTE LATER...

 "She is actually pretty, in the best way she can be" murmuring while watching all of her uploaded photos. Click added button. "Woah! One notification." opens it. 

Stephanie accepted your friend request. Write message at her wall.

"Should I chat her or not?" "NO NO NO NO NO" sings A-Pink's "Nonono" suddenly "I dare you" "! I almost forgotten it. Maybe I better make some moves now."
Takes a pieace of paper. "BUCKETLIST" wroted "I'll make a bucketlist, first get a chance to close her. That would be my first mission to accomplish in this game." 

Opened another new empty tab. Typed "yahoo.com.ph" reloading... Click signed up. Go to facebook, type  your name, email, password, DONE> 
"I made one!"

Sigh, feeling a bit nervous. "She's online." Click the chatbox "Hi with a smiley face"
waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting...

"Hello?" she replied. 
 Now, what should I do? what should I do?  thinking. Say something nice.
"Nice to meet you. with a smiling face again" 
"Nice to meet you too. Can I ask?" 
What is she's about to ask? Oh no! maybe she noticed it is me or not? 
"Do I know you?" she added.
I sigh. 
"No, you don't. By the way let me introduce myself. My name is N. " my response.
she doesn't know my nickname so I can use it. 
"Oh I see. I'm Stephanie, just call Steph. Haha." 
"Okay, Steph. Hehehe."
"By the way, where are you from?" 
Where am I from? think! think! 
"I'm from Mokpo" 
"Mokpo? Seoul, Korea?" 
"Yeah. Yeah. How did you know? O.o"
"Well, I always wanted to go to Korea. I love everything in there. Foods, clothes, K-POP Idols~!"
"That's nice. It would be fun if I had the chance to tour you here." 
"Really? I would love too with a smiley face." 
"Of course! Everyone is welcome in here"
"Thanks. Anyway, I better off now. Chat with you again next time. Bye."
What? it was too early but... 
"Sure, sure. Bye. Take care"
"You too." 

-- END OF CONVERSATION--


              Talking with her in personal is to different from what I just made a conversation with her. But maybe she's just pretending to be nice or maybe not. I guess I should do some more observations before I make some false conclusions.