I'm Thankful [One-Shot]

The Truth [Stopped]
Yes I know, Thanksgiving has already passed. I planned to write this on Thanksgiving, but as always I didn't >< This is just a replacement for my next chapter until I know what I should write about. Sorry guys, you have to wait again :( I wrote this really quick so I'm not sure if the grammar is correct or whatever, but I hope that you'll enjoy this for now ^^ Thank you, Please comment!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yeobo, are you done yet? I'm really hungry!" Jo Kwon said, pouting his lips out towards Ga In who is still in the kitchen.

Two years has passed since Jo Kwon and Ga In has officially announced that they are going out. Well it was more like they had to since they were caught in the act.

**Flashback**

Ring. A young man with his scarf covered face turns towards the entrance of the cafe, wondering if that certain person has arrived yet. Just like the young man, this young women also had her face covered. She looked around for a few seconds until she saw the person she was looking for. She heads over to where the young man was sitting, far in the back of the cafe, hidden from the other tables and booths. 

"Yah, why are you always making me wait?" The young man took off his scarf when he saw the young women walking towards him. Even though he was kept waiting, he couldn't help himself. In his eyes, the young women is the most beautiful women in the whole universe. He has told that to the young women many times, but she always gets embarrassed and runs away from the man.

The women now takes off her shades and scarf which revealed her eye-smile and he beautiful smile. 

"Forgive me~" The women said with aegyo. The man couldn't stop himself and his face broke out with a toothy smile.

"Araso~" He man smiled at the women  and signaled her to sit down across from him.

"Ga In- ah, what held you up?"

"Hm?" Ga In said looking away from the eyes of the young man, pretending that she didn't hear what the man said.

The man stares at Ga In, he stays silent, making the atmosphere become tense and awkward.

Ga In takes a peek back at the man and sighed. "I was late because one of the tires ran out of air."

"Yah! I know that that isn't true. You used the same excuse last week!" The man raised his voice, causing others to look at what the commotion was.

"Shhh!!" Ga In covered the man's mouth with her hands, with her hand still covering the man's mouth, she looks around to see if anyone was looking.

The man was getting irritated at Ga In for making up excuses all of the time. He continued talking through Ga In's hand. What he said was incomprehensible, but you could tell that he was still angry.

After Ga In removed her hand, the man pouted his lips. "Tell me the truth."

Ga In sighs, "Fine Kwon-ah . . . I overslept okay, you happy now?"

"Actually yes I am. Why do you always have to make everything so difficult? That was all that you had to say, but you had to lie for some reason. And it's the same lie! Geez, you could at least go through the trouble of making up a new lie."

"So you're saying that you want me to continue to lie to you?" Ga In said jokingly.

"NO! Just, just don't lie anymore . . ." Kwon put his hands to head, signaling that he was annoyed.

Sensing that Kwon was mad, Ga In got up from her seat and bent over to hug Kwon. "Kwon-ah, sorry, I was just joking, I won't do it again okay?" 

Kwon didn't respond, instead he crossed his arm and put his head on the table. 

Ga In started getting worried that she went too far this time, "Kwon-ah~ I'm sorry~" This time Ga In said it with aegyo, but still, nothing.

Now Ga In started panicking, "Kwon-ah, Kwon-ah, please answer me, don't be angry okay. . .?"

Kwon's body started trembling, but he still hasn't said anything.

"Are. . . are you crying?" Ga In brought her face closer to Kwon, trying to lift his face off the table.

All of a sudden, Kwon popped up from the table and sang, "Boniya~~ Mianhe~" 

"YAH! I was seriously scared that you were mad at me . . ." Ga In went back to her seat and turned away from Kwon.

Seeing Ga In sulk, Kwon moved next to Ga In, "sorry, I wanted to play around with you because you're so cute."

This time it was Ga In who stayed silent. Unable to bear the silent Ga In, Kwon did something that would make her react. Kwon raised one of his hands towards Ga In's face and the other around her waist. He quickly turned Ga In's face and did a surprise kiss. 

Ga In's body stiffened up with the sudden kiss but she didn't reject it. She allowed Kwon to continue kissing her until they both needed air.

"Forgive me?" Kwon said to Ga In, using aegyo.

Ga In could never stay mad at Kwon for too long, that's one of his charm. "Yeah, I forgive you." Ga In said to Kwon and gave him the smile that he fell in love with.

Kwon's face broke out with another smile, you could hardly see his eyes. Seeing Ga In's smile made him really happy and made all of his tiredness go away.

He went closer to Ga In to give her a peck on the lips when he suddenly hears a shriek from behind him. Kwon quickly turns around and realizes that  he and Ga In has been caught! 

Kwon quickly got up from his seat and shushed up the fan that was spazzing out. 

"Are, are you guys going out? Unni~ you are so lucky~~! I'm an Adanes fan, Adam FOREVER!"

Kwon didn't know what to do, he didn't expect to be found out so quick. Everyone in JYP already knows and so does Ga In's company, but they expected it to keep it private for a little bit longer. After all, it has only been for a few weeks.

Luckily Ga In took control of the situation. "Yes, thank you for being our fans, but we would like to keep this on the down low for now, so if you could, please keep this a secret."

The fan finally stopped spazzing, but her face still showed that she was really happy and excited. "Hmm. . . I don't know. . . I really do like you two, but as you probably already know, most of your fans really want you two to be going out. And as a fan also, I would have to say no."

This was the first time that a fan has rejected the wishes of a star and Ga In and Jo Kwon were confused. Jo Kwon then stepped in and said, "Let's make a deal. We will announce that we are going out, but you must give us a month. In trade, we will give you an autograph, photo, and 2 free tickets to the 2AM concert. Deal?"

Ga In and Jo Kwon stole a glance at each other and nodded.

"I guess so, but a month only okay?"

Jo Kwon and Ga In gave their autographs to the fan and then took some pictures. After that, Jo Kwon handed her 2 tickets to his concert.

"I'm not accepting your deal just because of the things that you are giving me, I would've let you done the same thing if you hadn't given me anything. All I want is for you two to be the nation's couple once again." After saying what she had to say, she let the cafe and the couple was left dumbstruck.

"We. . . we've been played by a fan. . ." Jo Kwon said breaking the silence.

"Yup. . ." That was all Ga In could say.

 

As they had promised, they officially announced that they were going out, the fans all around the world were celebrating that their favorite couple in WGM are finally dating for real.

Even though Jo Kwon and Ga In were dating, they continued doing their work and meet up every week, and if not, they talk on the phone and text each  other.

After a few things has settled down, everyone got used to seeing Jo Kwon and Ga In together, whether they're outside or they're filming. 

**Flashback ended**

"Yeobo~~"

"I know, I know, just be patient, it's almost done." After saying that, Ga In brought out the turkey from the oven and placed it in the center of the table.

The aroma filled the room and made Kwon's stomach growl with hunger. 

"Hehe, I see that some things still don't change."

"Of course, if I change, am I really still the Jo Kwon that you fell in love with?"

"Some things can be changed for the better you know."

"Hm. . . Like this?" Jo Kwon bent down to Ga In stomach and caressed the her belly. 

Ga In looked down at her husband whispering loving words to her belly; her gaze full of love. I'm glad that I married someone like you, I am so thankful.