Final

The two girl of my life

Yongguk’s P.O.V

I opened the front door only to be welcomed by a four years old little girl. Before I had the time to step in the house, she was hugging my leg thight.

”Daddy, I missed you!” the little girl said.

I picked up my daughter and pecked her little fluffy cheeks.

”Daddy missed you too baby girl” I said smiling.

With the added weight on my arms, I made my way in the house looking for my wife. She was in the kitchen, cooking something that would be delicious since it’s her who made it. Her back was facing me and I could see her long hair flowing down her back. That was such a beautiful sight.

”Oh, yeobo, you’re back” she turned around and went to greet me with a sweet kiss on the lips.

Before she had the time to go back at was she was doing, I surrounded her waist with my only arms left and kissed her more deeply.

”Umma! Appa!” our little girl cried out. We laughed a bit at her cuteness.

”I love you” I whispered in my soul mate’s ear before letting her go. She tried to hide her blush but failed cutely.

”Daddy, come with me!” I returned my attention to the little girl that was still in my arms.

”Ok, what do you want to do?”

—-

I was watching my daughter drawing when my wife came and tell us that it was time to eat. 

As the time passed by, seeing these two girls at that table, eating supper happily, made me realize that even if something bad happen to our family, I’ll always love them to death. There is no way my heart stop beating for them.  

Lost in my thoughs, I didn’t realize that my wife was poking my arms, trying to get my attention, until she slapped me gently on the shoulders.

”Omo Yongguk, I just asked you a question” she said. I saw that she was trying to hide a little smile of amusement.

”I’m sorry jagi” I said with a smile ”I was just lost in the beauty of you two”

”Omo, you’re so cheesy” she replied. Despite this reply, I knew she had liked that by the little blush on her cheeks. ”Now eat, don’t forget that I made the promise to feed you the most I could.”

I chuckled and nooded. 

—-

”It’s time to sleep now” I said to my daughter who was still playing on her own in her room.

”But daddy, it’s to early!” she whined. I took her in my arms and gave her a little peck on her cheek. She wraped her tiny arms around my neck.

”Baby girl, it’s not too early for you” I said ”You need your sleep to continue being the amazing girl you are.”

”I’m amazing daddy?” she asked.

”Sure you are sweety!” I smiled. She smiled back to me before hugging me more.

”I love you appa” she said.

”I love you two” I replied, more happy then ever.

—-

That night, my rather rare sleep was troubled by some sobs. I opened an eye, just to see my precious little girl crying and hugging her tigger plush. Immediately, all my sleep was gone and I took my girl in my arms.

”What happened sweety?”

My tone sounded worried. I began to whipe off the tears that were falling on the face of my child. I feel so sad seeing her like this.

She burried her face on my chest, crying more and more. After managing to calm her down, she finaly said she was crying because she had an horrible nightmare.

All of a sudden, a sleepy voice talked. ”What’s happening here?” my wife asked, now awake too.

”Mommy, I had a nightmare!” our daughter cried and went to her mother to hug her.

”Poor sweety” she said, ”what happened in your nightmare?”

After telling us, she cried once more before calmin down. My daughther asked us if she could sleep with us this night because she was too afraid. My wife said yes right away, which made me smile. Those girls were so precious.

” I love you girls” I said while taking both in my arms.

I was happy. I was with the two girls of my life.

—————————————-

Ok, so this a pure , I’m very sorry!

Also, sorry for the wait! This year has been hard on me, so writing and stuff wasn’t in the thing I was abble to do…

Again, I’m very sorry!

-choimomo