Winter is Here !

Dream Catcher

Winter is Here!

 

Two months and half went by without us noticing that. School became a daily routine.

 

Okay I was kidding, let’s start over again.

 

Two amazing, full-of-fun, and noticeable months and a half went by. Every day of school was different. Even Kyungsoo became more comfortable around us and somehow accepts our immature jokes.

 

Christmas was on the doors and here we are at school *break time* discussing about the gifts basically making decisions about the one you will give a gift.

 

“I have an idea” Luhan snapped.

 

“What is it?” Sehun who got closer to Luhan in the past months asked.

 

“Let’s pick randomly. Like putting our names in a hat and the person you pick his name, get him a pretty gift” Luhan eyes started sparkling.

 

“Just what I was thinking” Kai said agreeing.

 

“Okay then I have a pen” Beak said searching his pockets for his pen while Sehun took my cap off “And a hat” he said smiling to me to see if I was okay with it and I totally was. Remember when I said I’m obsessed with shoes? Will I’m obsessed with hats and caps too, and winter is the perfect time to wear one.

 

“Kai give us a paper please” I said. Let’s make this clear in a simple way. Kai is our storage if we need something he always has it, I don’t know why but his pockets are always full of weird stuff and what would he say? ‘Just in case’.

 

Kai handed me the paper he got from his pocket and I started writing our names down.

 

-----------------------

      Chanyeol

-----------------------

-----------------------

          Beak

-----------------------

 

-----------------------

            Kai

-----------------------

 

-----------------------

        Sehun

-----------------------

 

-----------------------

         Luhan

-----------------------

 

-----------------------

       Kyungsoo

-----------------------

 

-----------------------

      Chanyeol

-----------------------

 

We folded the papers and putted it in the cap. Beak got the mission of shaking it.

 

After that each one of us pulled a paper and we opened them one by one starting with me and going on to the right.

 

 

 Kai

                                                 Kyungsoo                                           Sehun

                                                                                l--- l          

                                                  Beakhyun                                             Luhan

Chanyeol

 

I opened my paper and that was what I got.

 

-----------------------

        Sehun

-----------------------

 

As much as I wanted to get Beak a Christmas gift *which I absolutely will*, I’m happy to get Sehun one ‘cause I believe I’m the only one who knows what he wants, and I guess Luhan knows too.

 

“You’re lucky” Luhan said to me eyes sparkling looking at Sehun. No body commented, but I noticed Sehun somehow blush.

 

Luhan was the next to open the paper, he got Kai.

 

Sehun was next “Chanyeol!” he half screamed. I smiled at him. What a fate, friends are always fated together.

 

Kai opened his paper and the moment he did, he panicked and didn’t say anything. We started laughing *expect Kyungsoo* as we realized what was written in the paper.

 

“What’s so funny, he didn’t even say anything yet” Kyungsoo wined.

 

“Nothing has to be said he’s going to get you a Christmas gift” Beak said so we could go on. Kyungsoo was still clueless. He was such a scary clueless kid.

 

It was Kyungsoo’s turn, he got Luhan “Oh I perfectly know what to get you” He smiled at Luhan.

“I’m looking forward” Luhan smiled back.

 

“What the hell. Then I got my own name” Beak said opening his own paper “Chanyeol, WTH” he said shouting at me showing us the paper.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 -----------------------

      Chanyeol

-----------------------

 

What! I told you I will get him his Christmas gift.

 

I smiled like a fool at him and showed him the paper with his name. It was in my lap and didn’t go in the cap that I’m now wearing again.

 

“You’re not playing fair” Luhan said pouting.

 

“Knock it off pretty boy, I wanted to get beak a gift so what”

 

“Then I’m getting Sehun a gift too” He throw back “And you can’t call a boy pretty Chanyeol”

 

“Do whatever you like” I said turning to look at Beak.

 

“Let’s do it again that’s not how it’s suppose do be” Kyungsoo interrupted.

 

“Don’t be such a spoiler!” I wined.

 

“Hey I will get you a gift, don’t be jealous” Kai joined the conversation.

 

“I’m not being a spoiler” Kyungsoo looked at me in a creepy look “and I’m not jealous I’m being fair” he transferred his eyes to Kai.

 

Suddenly, Beak started laughing nonstop, and soon enough we laughed along not knowing what the reason is. Friends just laugh together. It’s not a must to have a reason. That is something that Kyungsoo doesn’t know, and I have to teach him stuff that isn’t written in the books *at least the books I read*, stuff that a normal person should know innately.

 

“AAAhhhh—uhm” Beak cleared his throat “Okay guys let’s just do this it’s okay with me”

 

“And okay with us too” Luhan said holding Sehun’s left hand and raising it.

 

“Me too” Kai joined in.

 

We all looked at Kyungsoo waiting for his response, he rolled his eyes in annoyance “Okay” was his simple answer.

 

“Thanks guys” I said throwing my arm over Beak’s shoulder.

 

This is going to be fun !

 

 

 

 


A/N

I'm the worst I know...

This chapter was writen like five monthes ago, I don't know why I didn't put it up 

Anyways I will change the style of the chapters from now on it will be shorter less details and more funny *I hope so* :D

 

Enjoy ♥