The Prayer & The Broken Angel

The Day When Magic Happenned

 

 

 

 

"Do some magic by enter her heart and life without touching her."


 

 

Taemin's Story

 

"Taemin! What are you doing there? Come here, the video shooting is about to begin!"

"Just wait a minute hyung!"

Jonghyun shook his head to see his maknae's behaviour and walking back to the rest of Shinee members, then Key asked Jonghyun,

"What is he doing in front of that tree? He already standing there alone for at least ten minutes."

"I think he is recalled all his memories with Naeun. Since we came to Jeju Island he become more gloomy, I don't know what to do anymore with him."

They all become quiet until Minho asked,

"Will he ever move on from Naeun?"

No one can answer that. They sighed together. It has been three years since they filmed the last episode of We Got Married and two years after Taemin and Naeun decided to separated. Eventhough they know very well that Taemin was forced to leave her.

"Please don't leave me oppa! Don't leave me!"

"It's the best decision for both of us, soon you will forget everything about us."

"Don't you promise to stay by my side? Don't you promise that you will protect me no matter what happen? Why'd you change so suddenly?"

Taemin open his eyes. The memories feels like it was just happenned yesterday, and eventhough it happenned two years ago, the pain is still the same. He knew this wasn't her fault, because it was him who left her. He never forgot the day when he left her, when Naeun begged him not to leave her in tears, but he still left. The pain in her face was remain forever in his mind, and it's become his greatest pain too. The pressure from his company and many other things forced him to take this decision, the decision that he regret the most. It's not secret anymore between his friends that Taemin absolutely can't forget Naeun. Because everytime he got drunk or delirious, he would always called Naeun's name.

Taemin standing in front of a tree. The same tree where he and Naeun prayed together in Jeju Island. He touched the leaves and the branches, and closed his eyes. Her smile, her laugh, her expression, all the memories are frozen together with his love and wounds. All the memories that haunted him all the time. Even in his dreams he still heard her laughter, the sound that he missed more than anything. Reminded him of the mistake that he had made. Taemin make a wish in his wounded heart,

"Just once.. can you give me the chance to be with her once again..."

Taemin lowered his head because of the pain in his heart. It's aching with every beat of his heart.

According to the people in Jeju Island, this tree can grant our wish. Then Taemin kissed his rosary bracelet and put it on the branch. He closed his eyes again and put his forehead to the tree. When he opened his eyes and walk away, he stepped on something. Taemin picked that thing, it's a ring. Taemin looked at the ring with confusion, he feels like he knows the ring but he doesn't remember where he saw it before.

"TAEMIN!!"

"I'm coming hyung!"

Unconsiously Taemin insert the ring into his pocket and ran towards the Shinee members. But he turned to the tree for the last time and wondered in his heart,

Naeun-ah.. Is there a chance that you miss me like I do?

 

 

 

 

Naeun's Story

 

Naeun waking up from her sleep with tears on her face, again. She sighed and fixed her hair. After few years why now she is dreaming about him again? She dreamed of when he hug her from behind and whispering all his love to her, without camera, without director, just the two of them, kissed happily. She wipe her tears and looked around. All the Apink members were asleep in their seats. They were already on the plane back to Seoul. This morning they have a photoshoot in Jeju Island for the famous magazine Genievanns for girls and Genieeinstein for boys. Naeun secretly went to the tree where she was filming We Got Married with him. A tree when they prayed together, but unfortunately it never come true...

"What are you praying about Naeun-ah?"

"Secret!"

"Aigoooo, if you tell me what is your wish, i'll tell you mine."

"Then Taemin oppa first!"

Taemin laughed and said,

"Well, okay, I pray that we will always together and inseparable."

Naeun grinned and leaned her head on Taemin's shoulder

"Me too."

Naeun shook her head, try to shoo away the memories and thinking back how everything has changed rapidly. In the past everything was beautiful, she was so sure that whatever happens Taemin will not leave her. But she is wrong, the pressure from the fans and the company makes Taemin turned and left, leaving her in despair and pain. Naeun closed her eyes, no, she won't let anyone know about her secret. She has already been through the worst and she is much stronger than before.

Naeun remembered something and took her wallet, but a picture fell and when she picked it, her eyes teared up again. It was his photo, with his phone number written on the back. Three years has passed, and she still could not throw it out of her wallet. Since that photo was the only last thing that she still keep about him. Hayoung once find out in Apink Showtime but she decided not to talk about that. Her tears falls again, why all the things that happenned today reminded her with all the memories that she didn't want to remember?

"Naeun-ah?"

Naeun looked to the left and found Chorong looking at her sadly. Naeun suddenly wiped her eyes and tried to smile,

"I'm okay unnie, I just.."

But before Naeun could finish her words, Chorong hug Naeun tightly and said,

"Sssh, everything will be fine, I'll always be with you, I promise, I will protect you Naeun-ah."

Naeun's tears falls heavily, but she hold back her sound. She cried because it reminded her with his promise. The man who promised to protect him, but ironically now Chorong who tried to protect her from the pain whose caused by him. Only tears dripping endlessly over that photo..

Naeun realized something, what does promises and hearts have in common? They're meant to be kept but always end up broken.

Moments later after Naeun calmed down, she looking for something in her purse and unpack her bag. Chorong saw her curiously and asked,

"What are you looking for Naeun-ah?"

"Apink's friendship ring. I'm sure I put it here but why I can't find it now?"

"Because you're looking it in a rush and panic dear, don't worry I'm sure you will find it later."

Naeun smiled and decided to look it up after they arrived in Seoul. Then she put his picture back in her wallet, she sat on her seat looking at the window, to the white clouds and the blue sky with teary eyes and then closed her eyes,

Dear God.. When this pain will end?

 

 

 

 

Taemin and Naeun's Story

 

On the way back to their dorm in Seoul at midnight, the other Shinee members joking while Taemin staring at the street sadly. Their arrival to Jeju Island quite ruined his mood and it's caused the photoshoot and the interview run less smoothly. Fortunately the producer of The Moonlevine's Show protect them by saying that Shinee just fatigue for hectic schedule. Taemin just hope that fans and reporters didn't realize that he was just pretending to be cheerful all day. Half and hour later all the Shinee members except Taemin ended up sleeping on the car. He was very tired, but Taemin could not sleep at all.

At the same time the car which carrying Apink members also in the way back to their dorm. All Apink members also asleep from exhaustion, except Naeun. Their hectic schedules quite help her to get rid of her memories with Taemin, though everytime she is lying in her bed, she would remember about him again like a flashback. She wondered how stupid she is.

They don't know even just a few minutes, both of their car passed in the opposite direction. For a moment they seemed so close yet so far. And they don't know that they are prayed the same again. They prayed for the day when magic will happenned...

I wish that you were here or I were there or we were together anywhere...

Her tears falls as soon as she said it in her heart. She wiped her tears and decided to fall asleep. At the same time Taemin suddenly feel really sleepy and sighed as he decided to sleeping too...

And both of them were dreaming, they are in a very beautiful garden, both of them wearing all white clothes but strangely they seemed to didn't notice each other's presence. As they enjoy the beauty garden, they heard a soft voice whispering in their dreams,

Your wish will come true.. And remember, you only have 24 hours before everything is back again to normal.. Use it well..

 

 

 

 

At Shinee's Dorm

 

Naeun opened her eyes and saw Jonghyun right before her eyes, shouted at her to waking up. Naeun was in shock and took a blanket to cover her chest up. She was very panicked and didn't understand what was happening. Her heart was pounding like mad, why Jonghyun oppa is in front of her? Jonghyun looked at him strangely and said,

"Hurry up and breakfast maknae!"

He shouted as he threw a pillow at Naeun. Naeun unmoved and looked around when Jonghyun come out.

What's going on? where is she? why she was called the maknae?

He tried to grab her hair but instead found her hair short, and when she saw her hand, she knew it wasn't her hand. Naeun ran into the mirror and what she saw next surprised her like crazy.

It's Taemin's face and body.

And after that Naeun screaming like it's the ending of the world.

 

 

 

 

At Apink's Dorm

 

Taemin woke up and rubbed his eyes, then he turned around to the left and saw Hayoung's face in front of his face. Taemin jumped until he fall from the bed.

"Ouch!"

He shouted, but at the same time he was stunned, why'd a woman's voice that coming out?

"Unnie what are you doing? Do you have another nightmare again?"

Hayoung woke up, yawned and rubbed her eyes. Taemin looked at her compeletely panic and speechless. He looked around the room and becomes increasingly panicked, Isn't it Naeun's room?

Where is Naeun? why did he wakes up next to Hayoung? did something happen last night?

"Naeun unnie! Are you daydreaming again?"

Hayoung yelling and Taemin looked back. Hayoung sighed and cupped Taemin's face and said in front of his face,

"I mean you Naeun unnie."

Taemin's mouth gaping open. Hayoung then left the room, shaking her head while muttering something about her crazy unnie. Taemin looked down and found that he had s and long hair. Taemin ran into the mirror and really shocked when he saw Naeun's face. But then he smiled and his own cheek, then his smile widened and he shouted,

"DAEBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKK!!!!"

Meanwhile, outside the room while poured their tea, Eunji asked Hayoung,

"Why Naeun screaming like crazy in her room?"

Hayoung shrugged and said,

"I don't know, last night she was okay, maybe Naeun unnie become really crazy right now."

 

 

 


 

Annyeong hasseyo my dear readers, I know it's short and sad, but it's only in the opening, don't hate me please? T^T The reason why I write it a little bit sad is because I want to show how love works, sometimes, love is not all about fireworks and unicorn, but also a pain that broke your heart. Harsh words, misunderstanding, betraying, lost control, and regret, it's all common things that happenned in relationship, even Taemin and Naeun in my story is not an exception too, they made mistakes too. but my question is, how strong your love to throught it all?

And don't worry you know I don't like sad ending, so it will be happy ending, trust me =D

By the way I put some surprise for my readers, the video yeah, the song is really fit with their situation in my story, so you can hear the song while read this story, and to make you more understand it has the lyrics too, a very special thanks to @Koreanlover300, thank you for always helping me dear :')

Annnddd have you found my special guests from my loyal readers? More will come out on the 2rd chapter so upvote, subscribe, and comment dilligently, you'd never know if your name will be the next and stay with me till the end of this chapter okay? ;)

WITH LOVE FOR MY BELOVED READERS ^^