002

Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter2[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]It's True [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] Seohyun didn't know what to do ,So she called the first number she saw ,Sehun's.


"Hun ,please answer! i really need you right now~" she whispered ,as she closed her eyes hopping that he will answer .


"Hello?" a voice could be heard through the other line ,His voice .


"Sehun ,I really need you right now~" she said with a shaking voice ,as Sehun began to panic .


"Are you alright? ,Where are you?!" He asked ,as Seohyun told him where she is.


"I'll come in 5 ,Wait there ;don't move!" he said as Seohyun nodded as he can see her , with her tears falling non-stop like a river.

 

 

 


In exactly five minutes ,Sehun arrived as told .


And the first thing he have done was to hug Seohyun ,"Shhhh! ,Everything is gonna be alright~ ,are you alright?" he asked as he wiped her tears ,as she nodded with small smile .


"Lu-luhan h-he -we-went -t-to th-the -US w-with Y-Yoona~" she said while sopping hard .


"In bloody hell ,They what?" he asked with wide eyes, as Seohyun held into him more tightly .


"He w-went to the u-US with y-yoona....." she said again ,this time Sehun was sure he heard it right  ;His Girlfriend and Brother ran away .


"A-are you sure?" he asked her ,as her sobbing became louder .


"Y-yeah I as-asked a maid and she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter