You Are Not Alone

You Are Not Alone.

Sunny close her laptop. All these day, the news are about Jessica being kicked out of SNSD, how other treat her so bad. And then, all of them point their weapons to her Taeyeon. Like, whoa, Tae is not good with Jess, Tae feel bad with Sica, proof that Tae hates Sica.

What are those all about? Sunny don't deny, that Jessica is being kicked out. But she knew, it wasn't Taeyeon's fault. Why don't they point to that stupid Kim Young Min, who just kick her out because of she go against him? Why can't they see Jessica isn't doing it how he wants her to do it? They didn't see the same between her and the others who left, like Sulli because of she didn't do what he told? Kris and what they don't let him to do? JYJ must rely on  SM forever?

Man... Sunny is getting tired of Young Min these days. Her aunt just have gone for a few days, she have to go for Roomate, then her radio too. She is suppose to not having time for these thing. Of course she won't give anything to those news. What she is worrying about is Taeyeon. 2 days from that scandal, Sunny has always been like this.  She only wants to run back to their dorm with her friends. But she don't have time. After her schedule, she have to go to a few of SM thingy. Then a bunch of other jobs. Only today, she can go back soon enough. Enough to see Taeyeon. Hearing Taeyeon's quiet sobbing always make her feeling bad. Seeing Taeyeon cry but can't help her, seeing Taeyeon faking a weak smile to her make her feel even worse.

But today, she can finally go to her.

.

.

.

Knock Knock.

Sunny try to control her breath. Took a long time for someone to open the door. It's Tiffany.

- Sunny?

- Uhm..- Sunny scratch her head a bit. - Sorry.

- It's okay. Come in. - Tiffany tried to smile. Sunny knew that deep inside, she is missing Jessica so much. She is still sad, of course.

As she stepped in, a gloomy feeling reach her head. The dorm has always been noisy now has became quite in a scary way. 'Its right'- Sunny sigh- 'After all those things'

- Taeyeon is in her room. I am worried of her now. These days she don't eat much, I can't see her sleeping, always crying until , I think, she fainted. Just drink milk or vitamin to practice with maknae and me.

Sunny feel hurt. She is the worst girlfriend the world. What kind of girlfriend let her lover be like that? Taeyeon doesn't deserve to be hate that much. Doesn't deserve to hear so many people calling her with those words.

- Tiffany?

- Huhm?

- Thank you. For looking after her while I'm away.

-...- Tiffany remained silence.

.

.

.

Sunny slightly open the door. As she look inside, she saw Taeyeon sitting in her corner on the bed, wraping in her blanket. When Sunny got closer, she realized that Taeyeon is sleeping. Don't want to wake her up, Sunny carefully moving her head down, then sit on the floor, silently watching her.

It has only been a few days, but she seems to get much thinner,her face gotten pale to her condictional, her eyes swollen showing how much she cried. Sunny sigh again. When she call Taeyeon, all she heard was the beep. She can't even hear Taeyeon's soft voice, can't give Taeyeon courage and worst, can't tell how is Taeyeon.

Her hand reach for Taeyeon's face. 

' I'm sorry Taeyeon. I'm sorry that I can't be with you when you need me the most. I can't protect you'

Sunny thought. She hates Kim Young Min, a devil destroying SM Family. She hates all those antifans who keeps mocking SNSD, hurting Taeyeon. She hates those news writer,  always saying nonsense things. In fact, Sunny hates everything that makes Taeyeon sad. 

Taeyeon move a little, open her eyes. Sunny quickly move back, but when she is just about to do it, Tayeon hold her hands tight.

- Don't do it. 

-.....

- Don't leave me alone.

-....

- I'm scared, Sunny... Please don't go...- Taeyeon sit on her bed, her voice shake a bit - Where have you been? I tried to find you but... You're not here. I can't come to you like that. 

- Sorry Taeyeon.- It's all Sunny can mumble while getting closer, sitting nest to her. Taeyeon still haven't let her hands go.

- Sunny. I thoght... I thought that....- Taeyeon's eyes became teary

- You are going to leave me.

Tears rolling down her cheeks when she mention it.

Sunny feel like.. hurting so much. She look in Taeyeon's deep brown eyes. The eyes used to look at her full with love. Used to show happiness when she sings. Why is she feeling like Taeyeon is all alone? Why so lonely? When suddenly, she realized that Taeyeon has been keeping all to herself. Is it because she is not with her?

- Sunny ah~~~ - Taeyeon turn to her, hugging Sunny tight. - I.. can't... do this... without you...

She says in the middle of sobbing. Sunny let Taeyeons head to lean on her shoulder, wraping her arms around Taeyeon's small body. She can't help, but let her tears fall down on Taeyeon too. 

.

.

.

- Taeyeon? 

- ... Y-Yes?...

.

.

.

- I love you.

- M-Me too...

.

.

.

" Taeyeon. No matter what happened, just remember this. You are not alone"

" I have you"