Luhan's sister

She is He

“Is this her house? Wow! So big..” Luhan compliment.. He knocked the door then her sister Jessica and SNSD member attacked him.. They force him to wear the woman’s clothes.. Luhan kneel on his knees..

“Nonna! I’m not a girl! Why you let me wear this?” Luhan asked.

“If you want to stay in this house with me, wear that cloth.. We will kick you out from his house if you try to take off that cloth..” Sica answered coldly.

“Wha.. You.. Huh.. Fine” Luhan gave up.. He went to his room and cleans himself.. After he cleans himself, he wear the woman’s clothes.. Then Sica called him from downstairs.

“Lulu!! Cook for us.. We are hungry..” Sica shouted while playing the others..

“Ok nonna..” Luhan answered.. he rolled his eyes and go to the kitchen.. When he open the refrigerator.. “Why is this refrigerator? Nonna! Your refrigerator is empty..” Luhan shocked from the kitchen..

“Go buy some groceries.. Here..” Sica said and give him some cash.. Luhan massages his head then leave the house.. At the supermarket, he buys everything they need.. Many male passer-by flirt him.. He was confused.. He ignore them and pay.. After the payment, he left the counter then he saw a bubble tea shop.. He smiled happily..

“One chocolate bubble tea, please..”

“Ok.. Wait for a moment, miss..”

'Miss?' He thought.. Then he realize that he still wear the woman’s cloth.. He face palmed himself..

“No wonder many guys flirt me and the cashier called me Miss. Argh!” Luhan said then the worker gave him his drink..

“Thank you..”

“Welcome.. Please come again..”

“Ok..” Luhan leave the shop then he humped to Sehun.

“Ouch!! Watch your step..” Sehun said angrily.

“I’m sorry..” Luhan apologized.. When he is about to run, Sehun then grab his wirst,,

“You.. I’ve met you before..”

“No.. I don’t know you.. Now let go of me, stranger..” Luhan blushed and release his hand from Luhan wirst and runs,, Sehun smile crazily and continue walking into to bubble tea shop.

 

At home..

“Nonna! I’m home.”

“Uh, Lulu.. It’s you.. Continue your work..”

“Em..” Luhan answered. He cook the dinner for them.  “Nonna!! Dinner is ready! Faster before the dinner become cold..” Luhan shouted..

SNSD then rushes to kitchen.. They eat like a man who never ate for years.. Luhan felt disgysted looking at them.

“Nonna! Ya! Don’t eat like that.. You are girls.. Hish..” Luhan voiced out and the girls eat slowly like Luhan want.

“Sorry Lulu.. I knoe you feel disgusted..” Sica apologized for their behavior.

“Em,, For your behavior~ You must wash the dishes.. By yourself..” Luhan smirked and pointed at the sink full of dishes. The girls dropped their jaws.

“What the..”

“Aa.. If you want me to cook for you, you must obey me like I obey you, sisters..” Luhan said while checking his phone..

“Aright.. Aright.. Geez..” Sica answered angrily..

“Haha.. 1 point for Lulu~” Luhan laugh.

The girls wash the dishes. While Luhan is on his way to the bedroom to sleep.. The girls then go to sleep..

At 12 a.m..

“Ya! Ya! Ya! Growl, growl, growl! Yeah!” Luhan sleeptalking.. SNSD connot sleep well because of his sleeptalking habit,, Hyeoyeon runs to Luhan room with his horrible face. She kick the door and Luhan was awake.

“Ya! Are you crazy?? Shut your mouth.. We have a practice tomorrow morning and we need some rest..”

“Sorry nonna.. You can sleep peacefully tonight.. I promise..” Luhan apologized..

“Em..” Hyeyeon then go to her room.

They sleep peacefully then after a few minutes, Luhan started his habit and SNSD can’t sleep well.

 

--------------------------------------

Note: Hai hello~ This stories is made by my friend (Kang and Kwon) and me(Xiao) ..

Thank you for reading,, We will make the next chapter as soon as possible~~They will be more Hunhan and another Kpop boys will show up.. Bye!!