Only For You - Final

Only For You

Onew's PoV 

Here I am, standing on the stage, ready to perform my first song. Our debut song. You will think, 'Why is he telling 'Our' debut song?

It's because I'm singing with someone else. A girl, to be exact. A girl who I wanted to forget the most, a girl who wated to forget me the most. Tiffany, also known to the world as, my ex-girlfriend. She was standing opposite to me, looking at the ground. I wanted to talk to her, but suddenly, the music started.

"I think about you, whenever I see the stars....." I started to sing.

"I start to cry.... when I see the flowers...." She continued.

"I regret the day I left you,

I couldn't stop crying~"

"I try to forget you

But I can't~"

"Even if we are miles apart

I'm only for you~

Even if we cannot get together

I'm only for you~

I can't live be someone else

When you're in my heart~

I can't live with someine else

When you're my soul~!!

I'm only for.... You~" We both sang the chorus, and ended with a soft whisper. 

The song was a sad melody, explaining about two people yearning for each other after their break up. It might seem like the duet with me and Jessica, but this is different.

"I can only remember you~ 

I can only think of you!

I hope I had not left you that day,

I regret it so much now~!!!!" Tiffany sang the last solo part befire the chorus, with tears in her eyes.

While singing the last chorus, we were told to get close to each other and pretend to be kissing each other when finishing the last line.

"I want you back!

I need you back!

I'm only for you~

I'm only..... For....... You~!" We were looking into each other's eyes when we finished the last line. I leaned in closer and softly pressed my lips against hers. She didn't push me away, instead, she kissed me back. Tears were flowing from both of our eyes as we parted.

"I-I'm sorry... I'm so sorry. I need you" I said.

"I need you too... I love you, Onew" She hugged me tightly. I heard the fans scream out our names loud ans cheering us.

"I love you, Fany. I love you so much" I replied and kissed her again. The screams became even louder.

We both walked out of the stage, hand in hand, a genuine smile in our faces.

To the world, Onew and Tiffany were back together.

For me, I got my life back. I got my true happiness back.