It's Because You LOVE Me... 1/2

INFINITE Is My EVERYTHING (One Shots)

Yumi's POV

 

"Oppa! Oppa! Pali! Pali!!" I screamed as I pulled on to Hoya's hand like a little kid.
  "Araso~ Araso~ I'm going~" He said as I squealed and pulled him into the Store.....
"(Sigh) Remind me why am I here again?" He said as I pulled him over to the self full of Stuff animals.
"You're here because you LOVE me~ And Because you're my Bestfriend~" I told him as I looked at the stuff animals..
"(Sigh) Yes.. Yes.. I LOVE you..." He muttered as I tried hiding my smile.. 
"Ooo!! Look! Isn't this cute?!" I said as I Showed him a Cute PURPLE Octopus. 
"haha, Yeah~" He chuckled at me
"Ooo! Oppa! Look! They're soo CUTEE!" I said as I ran over to another pile of stuffed animals
"Haha... Aish this girl..." He shook his head and laughed before heading after me
"Look!! Look! Isn't this CUTEE!!" I showed him all sorts of different stuff animals~
"Haha, Yeah~" He smiled as he leaned back against a wall, watching me squeal like a little kid at every stuff animal in the store.
 

HOYA'S POV

"Oppa! Oppa! Look at this! At This!!" Yumi screamed as she ran to every section of the Stuff animals
"Omgee!! This is soo CUTEE!" She squealed as I laughed at her Cuteness.
"Oppa!! Look it's Badtz Maru!!" She squealed as ran over to the Big Badtz Maru.. "Wahhh~ Oppa! He looks just like you!!" She yelled as she hugged it and as I chuckled.
"Hoya??" A Gentle Voice called behind me.
"Hmm?" I turned around to see who called me, only to be face to face with Kang Eun Mi... The MOST Prettiest Girl in Woollim Arts University.
“Kang.. Eun.. Mi..” I whispered her name as she Smiled widely
“So It is You, Hoya Oppa~” She smile as I blushed. “Oppa, Why are you here?” She asked me, making me get out of my daze..
“Huh? Uh..........” I started, but stopped only to be amazed by her beauty
“hehe, Oppa.. You’re Soo Funny~” She Laugh as I fell in love..
“Ooo~ What do I see here?” Mi Sun said as she and Mi Young walked up behind Eun mi. 
“Hoya and Eun mi??” Mi Young said as they giggled
“Yaa~~” Eun mi pushed them lightly as I blushed even harder and as the Girls giggled
“Soo... Oppa~ Why are you here?” Mi Young asked me as I pointed to Yumi who was still spazzing about the Big Badtz Maru Doll..
“Choi Yumi?.... Oppa, Are you dating her?” Mi Sun asked me as Eun mi looked down...
“No~” I told her as Eun mi raised her head quickly and looked at me
“Really?” They asked me as I nod my head 
“Ahh~ Oppa, if you’re not dating her.... Then why are you here with her?”
“Ahh~ She invited me along.. So I couldn’t say No...” I sheeply told them as they smile
“Wha~ Oppa.. You’re soo Nice~” Eun Mi commented as I blushed and smiled.
“Yeah~ But Still.. You should’ve said No... If anyone else saw you with her... That’ll Ruin your Reputation~” Mi Sun said as She, Eun mi, and Mi Young laughed.... 
“Haha, Yeah....” I faked laughed
“Soooo~ Oppa.. Are you having fun?” Mi Young asked me
“Fun??” I asked her, confused, as they laughed
“Haha, you’re not aren’t you? Well, it’s okay.. Because WE all Know that Losers Like HER.. Don’t Know HOW to Have Fun... I mean Look At her!” She Pointed to Yumi, who was fighting over a stuff animal with a little girl.
“Haha~ What a DORK” Mi Young commented as we laughed... Well, I faked laugh..
“Soo.. Um.. Hoya Oppa... Do you want to hang with us?” Eun mi asked me as my heart raced
“Yeah~ Oppa.. do You want To hang with us? I mean Yumi won’t mind wouldn’t she?” Mi Young and Mi Sun said as they pleaded for me to go..
“Uhh~” I looked behind to Yumi and then back to them.. “Ehh~ I don’t think Yumi will Mind~” I told them as they cheered.
“Hoya Oppa! Kaja!!” They pulled me out of the store and then pulled me along with them towards another store..
 

YUMI’S POV

“No! I found it first!!” I screamed at the little kid who took my CUTE stuff animal
“No!! I did!!” She argued back, pulling the stuff animal towards her
“Ya! Don’t you have any respect?! You don’t talk to your Unnie like that!” I screamed at her
“What Unnie?! I don’t know you! Besides aren’t you a little TOO OLD to be playing with dolls, Ajumma?!” She stook her tongue out to me
“(Gasp) A-Ajumma?! Ya!!….. Hoya Oppa! This little Girl Called me an Ajumma!!” I cried and looked over to where Hoya was at, but only to see him gone... 
‘Eh... Where’d he go?’ I thought as I let go of the Stuff Animal and looked for Hoya...
“Hoya! Hoya! Lee Howon!!” I screamed as I searched in the store, but he wasn’t anywhere to be found. “Ya! Lee Howon! Where are you!!” I screamed as I went out of the store and looked for him.
“Hoya! Lee Howon!!” I screamed as I ran all around the Mall looking for him... ‘ where’d he go??’ I thought as I looked around the mall. 
“Haha, Hoya! That’s So Cute On You!” I Heard a familiar voice say a FAMILIAR Name
“Does it?” I Heard Hoya say.
“Yeah Oppa! You should buy it! It’s really cute!!” I Heard a girl voice. ‘Hmm… It’s seems like it’s from this store…’ I thought as I walked to where Hoya’s voice was heard
“Haha, Hoya Oppa don‘t do that~” I heard another girl voice say
‘Hoya oppa??’ I thought as I walked over to the dressing place, only to see Hoya acting funny in front of 3 girls.. Or should I say 3 FAMILIAR GIRLS…. Mi Sun, Mi Young, and………. Eun mi……….. 
“Ya~ Eun Mi.. Doesn’t Hoya Oppa Look good in that?” Mi Sun asked Eun Mi as I looked over to Hoya and saw anticipation on his face… Hmm I always knew Hoya like Eun mi… But why does my heart hurt so much? 
“Y-yeah…….” I heard her say as I looked over to Hoya, only to see him Smiling like a Fool and blushing
“Ooooooo~ Looks like someone is Blushing~” Mi sun pointed to Hoya as she and Mi young giggled.. Okay I can’t take it no more! Suddenly I walked over to them and called out Hoya’s name.
“Hoya!” I called as he looked up towards me
“Yumi…?” He said as he stared at my face with wide eyes..
“Oh… Look, it’s Choi Yumi~” I heard Mi sun say as I rolled my eyes and walked over to hoya, ignoring them 3
“Oppa, Let’s go~” I told him as I grabbed  his arm and dragged him  with me towards the door.
“Wait!” Eun mi pulled him back as I looked over to her…. “Oppa…. Do you even want to go?” She asked him as I looked up to him, waiting for his answer…
“Uhh….” He looked down at me then back to Eun mi… “Uhh.. No…” He said as I gripped his arm tightly as Eun Mi smiled
“Ya.. Choi Yumi.. Hoya oppa says he doesn’t want to go.. So Let go of him~” she told me as I glared at her
“No.. He’s leaving.. With me~” I told her as Hoya stood in the middle between us, just watching us two glare at each other..
“Ya! Choi Yumi.. Didn’t you hear Hoya?! He said he wants to stay~” Mi sun said, making me and Eun mi stop glaring at each other.
“Really oppa…. Do you really want to stay?” I looked up at him as he looked down to floor and responded with a low ’yes’
“Hmm, Who cares.. You’re going..” I stubbornly said as I dragged him out, but only to be pulled away from Him.
“Yumi.. I said I’m staying” Hoya told me, with a hint of annoyance in his voice.
“No…”
“Yumi! I told you! I’m staying!” He snapped at me as I looked at him with surprise..
“H-hoya…” I Stuttered
“Ya! Choi Yumi! Why do you even want him to go?!” Mi sun yelled out to me as they stood behind Hoya
“Yeah.. Why do I always have to do what you want to do?” Hoya asked me as I thought..
“It’s because.. You love.. Me……..?” I said slowly as Hoya glared at me.
“Ha, Hoya Loves you?! Pshhh.. More Like NOT!” I heard Mi sun Laugh
“Plus he LOVES Eun Mi… NOT you!”  Mi Young screamed
“Is… it…. True?” I asked him as he looked at me with a blank face
“Is it?” I asked him again as he sighed
“Yes Yumi… It’s True.. I DON’T LOVE YOU…” He said as I felt my heart breaking…. 
“See… What’d we tell you.. Hoya Oppa Doesn’t love you… So LEAVE…” Mi sun stated as I felt tears forming…. 
“Uh….” I tried saying something else, but something was stuck in my throat and tears starting falling…. Not wanting them to see me crying, I ran.. Ran Home….. 
“Ha, Look at that Loser Run~” I heard Mi Sun laugh as Mi Young laughed along…
 

HOYA’S POV..

“Hoya oppa?” Eun mi called out my name as I watch Yumi’s running figure run..
“Hoya Oppa.. Are you okay?” She asked me worried, but I didn’t respond.. I just kept on looking at Yumi’s retreating figure…
“Oppa… Don’t worry about her…She's Fine..." She said (A/N: FINE?! WHATEVER!!) "Oppa... Kaja…” She said as she pulled me back to the store and as I kept looking at the direction where Yumi ran off to…
‘ I can’t believe…… I made her CRY…..’ I thought before turning my head forward… 
 
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: ALRIGHT!! THE FIRST COUPLE IS HOMI!! (: HOYA AND YUMI ^^ HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS!! AND DON'T WORRY THERE'S A PART TWO! I'M WORKING ON IT NOW! I'LL POST IT UP SOON! (: