Final

Special Girl

 

 

               "Good night my little kitten," he said, his eyes almost resemble the crescent moon shape as a smile made way to his thin lips.

               Chaerin, seeing his sweet, signature smiles, she smiled cheekily back then, "Well, good night to you too, oppa!"

               He nods then, the smile on his face never fade at hearing those words of hers but there's still another thing he wanted to tell her other than that good night wish, something he wish he could say without his voice being all shaky, but-

               "Don't forget to dream of me, okay?" She said again, snapping the guy out of his thoughts for the nth times. 

               "Nah. I'd rather not sleep at all than sleep not seeing you in my dreams, Chae..." He grins, not really aware of what his mouth just blurt out, making the girl shows him a sly smile.

               "Oh, oppa... Really? How sweet of you."

               And that was when he realized what he really said earlier. He felt like his cheeks was already burning red as giggles could clearly be heard from the girl at the other side. 

               Busted! 

               Scratching the back of his head from the awkwardness, he cleared his throat, wishing that the shame of being busted by her could just go away in a cough. He turned red from that awkwardness, but as the cool guy he was, he somehow do well in keeping his composure.

               "Just go to sleep, Chae. I'm hanging up."

               The giggles stop and a short sigh from the girl was heard then, "Okay, okay. I'm sorry. Bye oppa."

               And by that, the video call disconnected, leaving only the reflection of his face on the darkened screen, and another long sigh of disappointment left his lips.

               "Damn, I should have tell her just now..."

 

He wants to say I love you but keeps it to goodnight because love will mean some falling, and she's afraid of heights.

 

               The next day, he asked her to go for a walk at the park that located not few feet from her residential.

               This is not a date, no, this ain't it, he repeatedly chants in his head, convincing himself as he stole a glance at the girl whose arm linked with his, it is just a walk with a friend; a beautiful female best friend which he have secretly fallen for, to be precise.

               "Yah! Oppa, why are you being so quite today? Are you sick?" The girl asked with a worried expression as her hand instinctively moves to feel his forehead.

               Youngbae who was already lost in her eyes when she stared into his gained his consciousness again when he realized that they have been staring into each others orbs. Trying to wash away the anxiousness, his gaze shifted from her eyes to somewhere else around the park, faking a cough before smiling again at the girl.

               "I am totally fine, Chae. Sorry for spacing out. Oh, let's go get some ice creams over there!" He cheerfully spoke as his finger pointed to where an ice cream shop was at.

               At hearing that word ice creams, Chaerin's inner childishness rejoice in glee as she began to pull on his hand like a little girl asking her brother to bring her to a carnival wanting to drag the guy to the ice cream shop.

               To be honest, it was really rare to see Lee Chaerin, the girl who's well known for her badass attitude, to act like a little girl around people especially in public because she only shows her true self to some people that she trusted and felt comfortable with- and Youngbae was really grateful to be one of those people. He smiled at the thought.

               "I hope one day you'll know how much you meant to me, my little kitten..." 

 

Unlike all the other girls I befriend with, she's different. I mean, different in a good way. Her difference is what made her special than the other girls. She is my... special girl.

 

 


 

 

               That's it. It is better to leave it end like that. Puahaha! 

               Leave me feedbacks pleashhh. *puppy eyes*

               Currently head over heels with this otp.