: one

JHope's Kindergarten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoseok didn't know what to do. One moment he and his wife were busy planning for their upcoming anniversary while riding on a bus and the next thing he knew, a loud crash was heard and everything went black.

 

A few days later, Hoseok woke up and found out that his wife is dead along with all the passengers, but fourteen children survived and all are under his custody. He didn't have the heart to send them all in an orphanage, so the first thing he did when he recovered was to contact his friends and asked for help.

 

Minho and Taemin were his first couple to talked to. When Taemin walked inside Hoseok's house, his heart melted on the sight of little Minseok trying to calm his baby brother, Seokjin, from crying. Minseok was singing a lullaby until Seokjin calms down and falls asleep with his little hands fisted on his brother's shirt. Taemin walked near them and leaned down to meet Minseok's level.

 

"Hey little one, my name is Taemin. What's yours?"

 

"Hello, my name is Kim Minseok and this is my brother, Seokjin."

 

"My friend Hoseok can't afford to adopt all of you, so he asked for our help. Would you like to be my son?"

 

Minseok was hesitant to say yes because the guy was a stranger, but Taemin's smile was encouraging that he eventually said yes, but on one condition.

 

"If I agree to be your son, I have to take Seokjin with me too. He's the only family I have, and I can't bear to lose him. Can you adopt him too, Taemin-sshi?"

 

"Of course. And you can call me eomma if you want to. I'll definitely love it. Do you want to meet your appa?"

 

Minseok nodded and let Taemin carry Seokjin while trailing behind him. He hid behind Taemin's legs when he saw a tall man talking to Hoseok and looked at Minseok when Taemin called him.

 

"Minho, look at our kids! Aren't they cute?"

 

Minho scooped Minseok in his arms and ruffled h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter