Someone I could never become

Someone I Could Never Become

This is for the readers of my other fic *CoughCoughShamelessAdvertisingCoughCough* which could be clicked here.

 

anyway it was short cos I didn;t intend on anything long. 

 

which meant I was just lazy

 

Okay so here is my one shot

 

 

To the girl I could never become (idk how to name okay) >.<

 

 

 

 

 

"So you are saying, that student Lee Kaeun got into a fight?"

 

 

Kahi, the head of student council nodded her head affirmatively.

 

 

"Thats right, Miss Lee."

 

 

The discipline master had a hard time believing at what kind of case Kahi has brought in for her today. Kaeun was a model student and teacher’s pet who’s usually very well behaved. But that have changed today, especially when Kahi reported that she has fought with one of the male students.

 

 

“And how about student Noh Eyoung? Was she not involved in any of this?”

 

“No she was not Miss Lee. She wasn’t there when we fought.” Kaeun finally spoke after remaining very silent for a long time after the incident.

 

 

Eyoung glanced worriedly at the younger girl whose face was stoic.

 

Miss Lee didn’t buy Kaeun’s words. Noh Eyoung was a notorious student to have always involved herself in any fight. She was a ruffian and Miss Lee knew about that very well.

 

The discipline teacher then turned to Kahi for confirmation on the matter.

 

 

“Kaeun’s right, Miss Lee. Eyoung was apparently not there during the incident. She was having class when it happened.” Kahi said with a nod.

 

 

“Then who was the one who brought Noh Eyoung in?!” Miss Lee burst into anger as she slammed her hands on the table.

 

“Y-You did, Miss Lee.” Her secretary said with a nervous look.

 

 

Kahi almost burst out laughing at the teacher’s humiliation but she managed to keep it in.

 

The teacher just coughed and straightened her collar in embarrassment.

 

 

“T-then, Noh Eyoung, you are free to go for your classes.”

 

“Uhh… Its lunch break Miss Lee.” The secretary corrected.

 

 

The boy student snorted a little at the teacher’s further embarrassment.

 

 

I-I don’t care! Just get out!” Miss Lee flared.

 

 

Eyoung bowed her head curtly before heading out. She gave a last look of concern to Kaeun, whose lips were cut badly by the few punches she received from the fight.

 

But when Eyoung looked at the boy student, she kind of pitied him because Kaeun really have him ruffled up by giving him a black eye, totally bruised and swollen face and even had his uniform torn up.

 

Eyoung could totally see that Kaeun actually gave the boy a hell of a time actually.

 

And Eyoung headed out of the room first, followed by Kahi who escorted her out.

 

 

The teacher then glared at the remaining two students left in the room.

 

 

“Okay I want to know, how did this fight start?” The teacher rubbed her temples as she sat down.

 

                                                                                                                                                         

“He provoked me and I got angry, Ma’am.” Kaeun said bluntly.

 

 

“And so, you just started fighting?”

 

 

Before the boy could speak up for his case, Kaeun beat him to it.

 

 

“Yes Ma’am.” Kaeun said firmly, without a hint of remorse in her tone. Do punish us accordingly, Ma’am.

 

 

The teacher sighed.

 

She could not help but take the case objectively since violence was not allowed in the school. Furthermore, Kaeun has already admitted to hitting one of her fellow schoolmate without anyone forcing her to do so.

 

 

“Then I want both of you to have your arms raised above your head outside my office and remain in that position until the 8th period is over.”

 

“Yes, Ma’am.”

 

 

~

 

 

Eyoung stood a distance away as she watched the students that walked past gossip about the two students who have both their arms raised above their head outside the teacher’s office.

 

She didn’t know what has gotten into Kaeun to start behaving the way she did today, but she knew that the younger girl must have been provoked real bad to have started something like this.

 

Eyoung just hoped that some light could be shed soon.

 

 

~

 

 

“Ah-ah Unnie, don’t press too hard! It hurts!”

 

 

Kaeun flinched in pain as Eyoung continue dabbing the cotton ball filled with antiseptic onto the younger girl’s wound.

 

 

“Yah, who asked you to fight with him just because he was talking bad about me? If it was anyone else who’s supposed to start a fight, it should be me!” Eyoung exclaimed as she purposely pressed on the wound harder.

 

“Ah! Aah!! T-that seriously hurts Unnie…”

 

“Serves you right! Who are you to stand up for your girlfriend?” Eyoung said in an irritated tone.

 

“But he called you a-“

 

“I don’t care what names he called me, I just know that you’ve been hurt because of a stupid fight!”

 

 

Kaeun couldn’t help but smile. Even though Eyoung was quite fed up because of the whole incident happening, it was ultimately because Eyoung cared for the younger girl.

 

 

“Heheheh…thank you, Unnie.” Kaeun said as she played with her fingers shyly.

 

“Why are you suddenly thanking me??”

 

“For loving me like this, Unnie.”

 

“Silly girl, I should be the one saying that.  Who doesn’t know that Lee Kaeun love me ten times more?”

 

“I am not sure Unnie… maybe, just maybe, in alternative universe we would have all our roles swapped. You getting into fights because of me, getting hurt because of me and also… you loving me a million times more than I ever could.”

 

 

Eyoung laughed.

 

 

“Maybe, Kaeun. And maybe you, would be the one treating my wounds instead.”

 

 

“I am serious Unnie!” Kaeun pouted badly at the older girl.

 

 

“And so am I.” Eyoung said with a grin as she poured more antiseptic onto the cotton ball.  “Now hold still, if not it would hurt again.”

 

 

Kaeun smiled like a fool in front of her doting girlfriend.

 

Oh how she loves Eyoung so, so much.

 

 

 

 

//////=//////

AN: hehehehehehe will edit this later and give comments but for now, its late i want to sleep...