quite....?

Don't Look At Me Like That
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Stil inL.Joe pov I saw them!?!they r same class as me?! This is going to be fun. Mr.ong: introduced yourself? = ̄ω ̄= L.Joe O.O!oh! Hi ByungHun inmida but call me L.Joe *while introduce while look at the dark skin girl * Girls scream =.=" then the others introduced themselves as well Mr.ong:"er... Since there's four place left besides those Girl u can go n sit there er... Chris! Raise your hand so that L.Joe know u" I look Who is... wow! Lucky is on myside. :3 the Girl name is Chris.... nice name. I walk towards her n sit...I wait for her to reacts like blush Talk me something but... NO! she stareply at the window wat I dint experts was chunji, Ricky, changjo was talking to their patner while me quite till a girl I front of us who sit besides chunjI talk to her in... Chinese? n the others came to our place as well introduced them self to me n..I can't be rude right? Even if I have rude side I always show it to stranger maybe they r not? Me:hi,I'm L Joe. *with small smile * The girl name Jessica? I Think she ask the the girl besides me she just nod her head?.  ̄ 3 ̄? But she get smack by one of her friend while sit besides Ricky. All she do is just glare at her n continue listen to song around 30min the stupid teacher is not even came yet so we continue talking but Chris phone start to ring n she..... TALK IN ENGLISH?! wow her English is so fluently.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter