I will die happy.

100 Days Is Enough... To Live.

Here we go again. Murmurs, Glares, Gazes, and Narrowing eyes are on me. I need to ignore them, I just need to wait for 100 days then I will be happy as before again. 

 

 

 

 

"Why is she here?!" Minah said with matching glare on me. "Don't mind that ugly-duckling." Nana said then the two laugh. They were so mean. But I know that it's true. I'm ugly, I'm a nerd. 

 

 

 

 

I go to my favorite place, The rooftop. I feel free when I'm here, I also feel happy. "Y/N." I heard a familiar voice said. "Jin?" I said then he show up with his sweet smile. "I heard that you've been bullied again, Why didn't you defend yourself?" Jin asked, I just shook my head "I'm really tired to defend myself." I stop.

 

 

 

 

 

"Because I know that all of what they say, Is true about me." I continued. Jin hold my hand, he is the only person who can hold my hand like this. "Don't say that! That's not true!" Jin said then I just shook with a fake smile on my face.

 

 

 

 

"Stop it Jin. There's no need to defend me. Stop it." I said then smile again, A fake smile. "Don't say that! You can be cured! If no one can cure you, I will." He said and was about to cry. "Don't say a joke, Being a doctor is not your passion." I joked with a small laugh.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The brain thumor grows big. It was on stage 4 when I knew it. Even my family didn't know it, Jin is the only one who knows about it. I don't want my parents to know, They will just fight again and it is because of me. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ah! Ouch! Ah! Jin! M--My Hea--Head!" I said holding my head. Here goes the thumor again. "Y/N!" Jin said then carry me. "We're going to the hospital!" Jin said then my vision ghoes black.

 

 

 

 

 

Jin's POV

 

Y/N, I was her only true friend. But, I don't want to be just her friend. I like her, But she always treat me as her friend. I like her smiling because of me. 

 

 

 

 

 

When she said that she has a brain thumor, I was very surprised. I didn't know that she will have that disease, I'm the only one who knows that thing. Even her friends and family didn't know that. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you Y/N's companion?" The doctor said then I nod. "You need to say this to her parents, Her thumor is growing bigger and bigger that will 'cause a head aches like on what happen ago. I know this will be sad for her, But I already told that she has 3 months to live from now on. So, I'm now going. Please take care of Y/N." The doctor said then left.

 

 

 

 

 

 

3 Months

 

 

 

 

 

3 Months from now on she will live. I don't know what to say, But I think I should go to her. I enter her room and saw her looking at the ceiling, "Y/N, Do you want to go home?" I asked then she shook her head, I understand her. Her family always fight, Everytime I visit her I hear her parent's shouts. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Uhm, If it's okay with you. You can stay at my dorm first." I said then she replied. "I will live there until I died beside you." She said. "But yuour Parents mig--" " Might what? find me? Oh! never." She simply replied.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I took her on my dorm and take care of her. Since that day, she never get to school because of her disease. Her parents didn't find her. That was the worst thing I've ever heard, Do they care Bout their child?

 

 

 

 

 

During this 3 Months, I already confessed on her then she also confessed. "I like you too, You always make me happy eversince I have a disease." She said with a smile on her face. I kiss her lips then hug her, "5 days left before I die." She said then I frown at her. "Don't say that, I'll be always at your side." I said then smile at her. 

 

 

 

 

Yeah, I remember. 5 days left before she die, I want to make her happy in those 5 days, I'll make sure she'll smile everyday.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ah! Ah! Ouch! Aww! Jin! Help! M--." What happened?! I saw Y/N lying down in the floor with her hands on her head. "Jin, Good bye now, Thank you for m--making me ha--happy for thje rest of my li--life, You make sure that I'll die happy.Okay, I'm goin to close my eyes now. Good bye Jin." She said then close her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

No! No! This can't be! I thought 3 Months?! It's just 2 Months and 25 days! It's not here time yet! I know I'm now crying in Y/N's body. Why is the world unfair?!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

5 days past.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Y/N! We're very sorry, We didn't know it! Why didn't you tell us! Is it because of our fight?! But, It's just a little problem!" Y/N's Mom cried out. It was now Y/N's burial, It was now my time to set her free.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

GOOD BYE Y/N. I HOPE YOU DIED HAPPY    - JIN

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N

 

WAAAAAAAAHHH. I CAN'T DO DRAMA! IT'S SO HARD THAN I THOUGHT. OMG. I NEED TO SLEEP NOW IT'S ALREADY 12 AM HERE. PLEASE READ THIS! KAMSA.