9-1= in no.

the perk being dropped out.
 
 
 
 
“Jessica…Jessica please pick up my call.” Yuri mumbled to herself while biting her thumbnail while the other hand busied dialling Jessica’s numbers after the tremendously astonishing news came out. It’s all started when she was surfing net while styling up her hairstyle for the fan meeting this evening. She was surprised to see Jessica’s picture; covering her face while walking out from SM Building. Based on the picture, she felt something bad happened. To know further, she surfed at allkpop.com website. The headline make she nearly dropped her phone. Jessica being dropped out from the company? Why? Does something happened? Thousands of questions went through her brain, she anxiously looked around, to see her members know about this bad news. 
 
 
 
Seeing Yuri’s anxiousness the stylist abruptly stopped her work and placed her palm slowly on Yuri’s slender shoulder, “Yuri-shi, are you okay?”
 
 
 
Yuri shook her head, twice before turns the chair to Taeyeon, who sat opposite her. “Taeyeon-ah, do you know about this?” Taeyeon who just finished her make-up stood up and went near to Yuri to read the small font on Yuri’s phone. Her face showed clearly a shocked expression before ran to their manager to know about the details while Yuri tried to reach out Jessica’s where about.  The silent in the waiting room became thick. The other members looks like they might cry anytime, while Yuri paced back and forth while still tried to call her beloved member, Jessica. Yes, Jessica had always be a special for Yuri. Everything Jessica wants, that’s Jessica gets because Yuri will provide it. Everyone knew Yuri had a feeling for Jessica. It’s always been Jessica. Anytime, Everywhere. Sometimes, even Tiffany sulked feeling the unfairness because Yuri will defended Jessica when the both of American friends have a friendly brawls. 
 
 
 
“Do you reach her yet, Yuri?” the lanky sun-kissed girl approached Yuri with concerned expression.
 
 
 
Yuri flashed a weak smiled, “No, not yet Sooyoung. But I will.”
 
 
 
Before Sooyoung can comforted her partner in crime Taeyeon burst from the waiting room door with an obvious frowned on her lips before let out a deep sighed, “Guys, I want to inform something from you guys. And it’s actually a bad news.”
 
 
 
The others held their breath while waiting for Taeyeon to speak out, “From now on, we will promoted as eight members. The news from the website is true.” 
 
 
 
Seohyun and Yoona already weeping at the corner, while being comforted by Hyoyeon. Sooyoung can’t control her crestfallen expression before walked out from the waiting room with wobbled legs before Taeyeon followed her. Tiffany slowly accosted Yuri who was frozen where she was standing, before pulled her in a warm embraced. Yuri exhaled harshly before closed her eyes. Her mind was blank, like a white paper. She didn’t know what to do. SNSD won’t be nine girls chasing the same dream anymore. There’s only eight. Yuri let out inaudible winced when her mind mentioned eight. It’s just incomplete. How this can happen? What about the promise that they won’t ever leave SNSD, what about forever nine? 
 
 
 
“Yuri…there must be reasons for all this to happen. We will figure things out okay? I’ll try to talk to Jessica.” Tiffany said while patting her back motherly way. Yuri shook her head mildly before mumbled against Tiffany’s shoulder, “I-I’ll talk to her.” Slowly she pushed herself from Tiffany’s hug before walked out from the waiting room, not caring about when Tiffany even the manager calling her name. all of them, she just need Jessica. 
 
 
 
Without her realized, she was in the taxi on the way to Jessica’s condominium. That’s the only place she can think now. Jessica…please I want to meet you
 
 
 
Arriving in front of Jessica’s unit she hesitantly pressed the doorbell. ‘W-What I’m going to say to her? I don’t know to comfort people…Ah screw this!’ she had a battle in her mind but quickly ignored it when the door being opened slowly by a black haired girl. 
 
 
 
“Hey…Soojung is your sister in there?” Yuri greeted the solemn looking girl with a fainted smiled. 
 
 
 
“Yeah, please come in unnie. She is still crying in her room.” Soojung welcomed in Yuri. Yuri bowed to Jessica’s parents who were sitting on the living room with a respect bowed before make her way to Jessica’s room. 
 
 
 
“Jessica? It’s Yuri.” Yuri knocked the door slightly while putting her ear on the wooden door, she can hear the sobbing sounds across the door. She felt her heart being crushed hearing the girl of her love life crying. She closed her eyes in pain before twisted the doorknob, relieved Jessica don’t actually locked out people. She pushed the door before slipped herself in the room. Her eyes travelled around the room, not surprised seeing the things were organized. The clothes scattered on the floor, the stacks of books messily on the ground while the sheets were being pulled out. She spotted the crying girl on the side of the nightstand before slowly and steadily drew neared Jessica before sat across her. Not to near, not to far just a suitable amount of distance to make Jessica felt comfortable. 
 
 
 
“Hey, Sica.” Yuri meekly spoke out let her toes touched against Jessica’s toes. She hugged her knees, copied Jessica’s posture. 
 
 
 
“Yuri…Yuri…Y-Yuri…” That’s the only words came out from Jessica’s mouth before she started to sob more loudly. 
 
 
 
“Hey…Hey, it’s okay. Just cry all out, I’m here. I’ll always be here for you.” Yuri got out from the previous posture before kneeled beside Jessica as she pulled her in an embraced before gave a short kissed on the side of Jessica’s head. Jessica snuggled closer to Yuri, before put her head on Yuri’s chest. Feeling a bit calm when Yuri caressed the back of her head. After several minutes, Jessica’s sobbing subsided make Yuri felt relieved before pulled away from the hug; wiped the residue tears from Jessica’s cheeks before tugged Jessica’s messy hair on the back of her ears. “You know…I hate you.”
 
 
 
 
Jessica’s lips trembled again hearing the shocking sentences from Yuri’s mouth. The girl that she secretly had a feeling for. The girl that keep making her fall in love for six years them together in a group while promoting the same dream. The girl that have a warm heart that cares for her and other people. The girl that so hard-working and never give up but also a cute foolish klutz. Everything Kwon Yuri does, make her fall in love with her again and again. 
 
 
 
Seeing Jessica near to tear again, Yuri quickly cupped Jessica’s cheeks before muttered quickly, “I-I mean “hate” not in hatred way I just mean, I hate you because even when you are crying, you are still breath-taking that I can’t compare to other girls. BUT that’s doesn’t mean I want you to cry more, I still think you are the prettiest when you are smiling so yeah. Just smile, stop crying.” Yuri’s voice becoming slower until the end of the sentences. The tint of blush on her cheeks appeared when she finished the words making Jessica smiled a little bit. This kkab…
 
 
 
“And you are so cute when you are blushing like this, Kwon Yuri.” Jessica said with her hoarse voice before pinched Yuri’s cheeks teasingly. 
 
 
 
“Y-Yah, I dumped my schedule to comfort you so don’t tease me.” Yuri faked an angry voice before cleared . 
 
 
 
After a long time crying, Yuri successfully make the petite girl emitted a chuckled before bumps her fist on Yuri’s shoulder, sign of affection (Jessica’s way). Yuri who always received it not complaining even it’s kind of hurt but who is she want to complaint about it.
 
 
 
“And hey, about you being dropped out from SNSD I’m actually have a tint of happiness about it.” Yuri suddenly blurted out after a long time comfortable silence between them. Jessica who was snuggling on Yuri’s chest getting sleepy quickly looked at Yuri’s with unsatisfied expression; “Are you that happy to look me miserable like this?! Do you think I sacrificed my freaking seven years being a trainee just to drop out after that, Kwon Yuri?” the brown haired girl said with her curled fist while her voice getting raised. Yuri blinked several times before hold Jessica’s shoulder who were up and down; probably worked up hearing Yuri’s words.
 
 
 
“What? NO! I mean, uhh it’s just you can date everyone you want now because you don’t have any contract between the darn company anymore.” Jessica still looked displeased with Yuri’s explanation. But before Jessica can open , Yuri leaned closer and placed her lips against Jessica’s. 
 
 
 
Jessica emanated a harsh gasped before registering what’s going on here, while Yuri’s lips against her (how she can even think straight?) 
 
 
 
After several seconds, not receiving any response from Jessica Yuri reluctantly pulled away from the kiss before mumbled, “I like you okay? That’s why I said that…” 
 
 
 
“But it’s okay, I don’t really expect you like me. I mean I’m a kkab who is stupid and people always making fu—“ Yuri’s sentences being cut off with Jessica who pressed her upper body on Yuri’s before placed her lips firmly on the black haired girl’s lips. 
 
 
 
“You.ing.talk.too.much.” Jessica said between the kisses before pushed Yuri on the floor and went on top of her.
 
 
---
 
 
 
Soojung closed the door behind her with a conceded smiled, “I should know YulSic are real from the start.”