They Found Out About Me. You. Them. And Us

I Guess It's Over, Is It? (On Hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

13,854 characters. My biggest accomplishment so far. Like I promised before you'll know who Clyde is as well as Sarah. Let me know what you think, also, should I let Jessica and Jadyn be separeted for a vit longer? or should I make them be together again? Please let me know. Enjoy Kids ^~^ LOVE YOU ALL!

 

Jadyn POV

I forgot the ty sensation you get when you wake up after taking the damn pill, but aside of the foggy sensation, why do I feel like I’m floating? Whose voices are those?, but more importantly…...

 

—Where am I? —I asked when I opened my eyes and instead of seeing the room’s ceiling I saw a car’s roof and man's figure.

—Oh! you’re awake —I could recognize that voice every where—. We’re almost there, I hope you’re ready, The League will disappear as promised.

—Clyde —I whispered his name.

 

A month ago, the same day of my grandparents death anniversary, while I was waiting for Kim Youngmin on his office Clyde called to let me know that the destroying of The League, we called the Fall Project, was in process and that he would let me know the day, though he never gave me notice of the start of the said project.

 

—It’s now or never —He caressed my hair and looked at me with loving eyes—. love.

 

”NO! Why so soon!? Not now!” I thought “I’m so sorry, please forgive me”



 

 

Jessica POV

Five months. It’s been five months Jadyn’s been missing. Five months of pain. Five months since I last saw her face, felt her touch, see her smile. Five months since the last time I’ve felt alive.

 

I still remember that day as if it was yesterday.

 

Flashback

Everyone was running all around the hospital trying to find Jadyn even though we knew she wasn’t there. Her parents, especially her mother, were broken. Vida and the others were the ones looking for her more frantically, they would whisper between themselves from now and then, Gabriel was making some calls and sometimes he would yell to the person at the other side of the phone.

 

That to and fro dance kept going for a few hours, the police was there too, but everything stopped when a red eyed Tiffany got in there whom runned to her parents arms as soon as she saw them.

 

—Tiff…. —her mom said as she wrapped her arms around her daughter—. Your sister….she…..

—I know —Tiffany parted the hug a bit and looked to her mother’s eyes—. I-I tried to call her…..

—Did it work? —Kate asked anxious.

—It did —Tiffany nodded—. But it wasn’t her who answered the phone.

—Who did? —Asked Mike serious.

—Clyde —As soon as she said that name everyone tensed.

 

“Clyde” I thought “I’ve never heard that name before……. Wait I think I remember…… wasn’t he….. Yeah! he was the one responsible of Jadyn and Tiffany’s grandparents deaths”

 

—If Clyde was the one who took her then we can’t do nothing —Vida looked at the floor as she spoke.

—We can’t just let him go away with it —Luca said—. We’re talking about Jadyn-noona, we can’t just give her up like that.

—Luca is right —Ryung seconded—. I won’t just sit around while that guy does whatever he wants with my bestfriend.

End Flashback

 

They spend weeks looking for Jadyn in every base The League had but they didn’t found anything, it was as if Jadyn vanished leaving nothing, not a single trace, behind. They still kept looking for her but have still found nothing.  

 

A knock in the door pulled me out of my train of thoughts. I mentally sighed thinking it might be Tyler, he hasn’t left me alone even though I told him I didn’t wanted to have any kind of relationship with him, he still hangs around to see if I change my mind, which will never happen.

 

—Come in —I said shutting down my computer and grabbing my purse, it was lunch time after all.

—JESSI!! —I turned around to be almost tackled by a eye-smiling Tiffany.

—Tiff….. —I returned the hug—. Oh my god, I can’t believe you’re here.

—Mom send me —She said as we parted the hug—. Tomorrow’s Jadyn’s birthday and…. —the tears started to fill her eyes—. Well you know…. even though Jadyn isn’t here, mom wants to have a little dinner at the Gotjawal forest cabin.

—That’s in Jeju right? —I asked as I guide her out of my office.

—Yeah —she nodded and got into the elevator—. Jadyn used to spend a lot of time in that cabin with our grandparents, she then became the owner. —she shrugged—. It’s a special place.

—Who’s gonna be there? —I asked pressing the lobby button.

—Well…… —she put her hand on her chin thinking—. Our parents, the guys you know Jadyn’s “squad”, the other GG members and their parents, Krystal who’s gonna bring Amber, Nic, Ailee you and me.

 

My relationship with the girls had got a lot better, even though Taeyeon still keeps herself a bit distant from me, we meet up frequently as if nothing really happened. Tiffany was the one who brought us all together again, and for that I’m more than grateful.

 

—That’s a lot of people.

—Yeah —she nodded—. But, you now the cabin isn’t really a small place.

—They should call it the Cross/Hwang Fortress.

—Hey! that’s a good name —she exclaimed as we got out the elevator—. Right! before I forget, you’ll have to pack some clothes.

—Huh? —I looked at her confused.

—We’ll be staying there for a week.

—But what about my work?

—You don’t have to worry about it —She dismissed my question with a hand gesture—. One of my parents assistants will take over while you’re gone.

—But--

—No buts —She lifted a finger—. Mom’s orders.

 

I nodded knowing I couldn’t go against my mother-in-law’s orders, the lady could be very persuasive if she wanted.

 

—I’ll see you later then —I said unlocking my car—. Tell the girls I said Hi.

—I will —She nodded—. No, wait……

—What’s wrong?

—I didn’t brought my car —She smiled nervously.

—Hop in pink monsta —I smiled shaking my head at her clumsiness.

 

“I guess some things never change”

 

 

  

 

Jadyn POV

 

It’s been five months in which I couldn’t contact my family to let them know I was fine. Five months battling The League and finally today was going to be the day we will destroy them all, making it as if they never existed.

 

—The area is secured —Clyde said—. The motion sensors are up and running —He concluded pointing at the blinking lights on his phone.

—Perfect —I looked at the sky—. So this is it huh?

—This is it —He back hugged me—. I’m sorry it had to be this way, for separate you from your family.

—No need to apologize —I put my hands on top of his—. There wasn’t another way to do it without jeopardizing the plan.

—Still I--

 

He didn’t finished talking because we felt a presence behind us, taking out our guns we turn around to find two persons, a woman and a man, we put our guns down as we recognized them making me smile and hug them both.

 

—I was worried you wouldn’t make it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter