Chapter 3

Gtop “Reality”

 

“Seunghyun hyung!”

 

Daesung waved his hand furiously to Seunghyun as he came out of his room.

-“Hmm? Is it just you in the house? Where’s everyone else?”

With a tired look on his face, Seunghyun squinted around the lounge room to see Daesung sitting on the sofa.

“Hyung! Hurry up and sit down I have to tell you something!”

The hand that was beckoning the dazed Seunghyun was now pulling him down to the sofa.

-“ Hey! Okay I’ll sit down!”

“Hyung! I’ve set up a blind date for you!”

Seunghyun was thinking about sleep when he had heard that. Oh good good, he thought, yeah that sounds good, a blin-

WAIT WHAT

A BLIND DATE!?!?

-“KANG DAESUNG ARE YOU RETARDED!!!!!!!!!”

Seunghyun grabbed Daesung by the ‘collar’(that’s what Daesung said) and shook him back and forth.

-“YOU KNOW I JUST BROKE UP WITH MY LAST GIRLFRIEND A MONTH AGO!!”

Seunghyun thought back to the 1 week of hell before they broke up, and wiped an imaginary tear off his face. I’m never ever going to date again, he thought until…

“Hyuuuunggg, your now 29, you know you have to start looking for ‘the one’, besides I heard that she’s like really really pretty~”

Seunghyun pinched the bridge of his nose while closing his eyes. Then looked at Daesung who was squinting at him.

-“ Okay, okay just this once , alright.”

Daesung gave Seunghyun a thumbs up.

“Good choice hyung! It’s 3 o’clock this afternoon at the café across the road.”

Can’t believe Daesung had already made the appointment in advance anyway. Seunghyun thought as he got up from the sofa and headed towards the kitchen.

“Wait hyung!”

Seunghyun looked back.

“Don’t you dare wear that pink shirt you always wear, do you even know how weird it looks?!”
-“But…”

“Seriously hyung, it makes you look like the pink panther.”

Daesung half joked.

Seunghyun made a panther face and leaped gracefully (?) towards the kitchen.

 

 

 

Jiyong groaned as he jumped of the practice stage.

“Manager hyung, can you get me the wrist bandages from my bag, I think I sprained it again.”

His wrist was going to decapitate in a moment, like literally.

While he was wrapping his wrist in bandages he could see Seunghyun walking out of the practice room in a hurry.

“Daesung”

He called over to daesung who was packing away the audio equipment.

-“yeah hyung~”

Daesung answered without looking up.

“Why is Seunghyun leaving practice in a hurry, did he get the role to the movie he signed up for?”

-“HAHAHA as if hyung would, nah he’s going to a blind date ~ “

Ohhhhhh, that sounds good, yeah, yeah a blind da-

WHAT, A BLIND DATE!!!!!!!!!! OWW!!

Jiyong rubbed furiously at where he pulled the bandage super tightly because of the shock.

Daesung was on the floor laughing

-“Hahahaha, your reaction was exactly the same to Seunghyun hyung’s, I told him to not wear the pink shirt becasue it blah blah blah”

Jiyong mentally slapped himself for being so surprised. He was thinking that he really needed to chill as he re wrapped his bandage.