What really happened.

Jessica's Departure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s near 4am and Girls’ Generation’s Ice Princess have just step into Incheon Airport of Korea from her flight back from New York. She had spent the whole yesterday discussing about a new launching of ECLARE and she did not managed to get any rest afterwards as she have to get back to Korea in time to go China with her beloved group members for their fan meeting in Shen Zhen.

At Soshi Dorm 4am

All the 8 members is already awake preparing their stuff for the Fan meeting in Shen Zhen. Jessica have texted Yuri beforehand to help her pack her stuff as she is afraid she may not have enough time.

*Ring Ring*

Taeyeon’s phone rang unexpectedly as it is still 4 in the morning.

‘Yoboseyo’

‘Taeyeon-ah, Manager Oppa here.’

‘Ah yes oppa wae? We are already up preparing, don’t worry. We won’t be late’

‘No no, I trust you.
 Can you put this on loud speaker?
 I have to speak to the rest too’

‘Deh, hold on for awhile oppa’

‘Yah! Girls gather, Manager Oppa wants to speak to us’

After all members gathered around the phone Taeyeon spoke again.

‘Oppa, they are all here. You can start talking already’

‘Okay girls, keep calm while I’m speaking.
 Let me finish whatever I need to say before you guys start talking
 Arasseo?’

‘Deh’

‘I am at SM Building now, the upper heads called me this early morning at 3am.
 I just got out of Mr Kim Youngmin’s office and he got something for you guys to do.
 He wants 8 of you to confront Jessica later when she reach home, let her choose between BLANC and Girls’ Generation.’

‘WAIT WHAT?! Why don’t he do it himself? Ain’t he the CEO?!’ Sooyoung Shouted to Taeyeon’s phone.

‘Girls, I think I know what he is planning. He had been asking me to ask Sica this for the past few weeks under the name of you girls but Sica says that you girls won’t ask her this kind of question. All the more, Sica went to confront him after I tried asking her a few times.’

‘What do you mean oppa?’

‘He is playing the good guy infront of Sica and making us play the bad guys… But theres nothing we can do. He is not happy that Sica is using her name as a Girls’ Generation member to promote her brand and he can’t get a cut of her earnings. He wants her to close it down.’

‘So now he want us to ask Sica to choose and let her think that we are betraying her?!’

‘Apparently, yes. He know that 8 of you would not agree but he showed me the contract saying that you girls have to listen to him.’

‘Are you sure oppa? I don’t remember seeing that condition on the contract.’

‘Yes, he knew you girls would not believe so I took a picture of it, I send it to you later. But the point is that, if you girls doesn’t listen to him, he would take action and sue you and he is not joking. The reason why he release Red Velvet earlier than expected is because of the launching of Sica’s company.’

‘Can we not oppa? I don’t want to break the bond we built for almost 10 years’

‘Girls, you have no choice. Maybe after all she would choose Girls’ Generation? If not then I will find a way to hint her that it is the CEO’s doings alright?’

‘But oppa…’

‘You girls have to do it… I’m on the way to your place already. He wants me to record down the whole confrontation.’

‘Arasseo… We will do it then’

‘Okay, see you girls in a bit.’

‘Deh, annyeong’

‘Annyeong’

The 8 girls is shocked… They have no idea what to do already. They have to do it to let Girls’ Generation last as a group.

Back to Jessica

She is driving back to her dorm even though she is very drowsy and she tries to keep her focus clear.
Half way through, she took a break and washed her face at the toilet.

*New Message*

Sica, when you are about to reach the dorm,
text one of us.

-Taeyeon

*Replying*

Okies  ^.^

-Sleepy Sica

After replying, she continue to drive home but she did not sense the seriousness in Taeyeon tone in her message.

After about 20 minutes, she is about to reach so she pull over at a petrol station to top up her gas tank while texting her members

*Message*

Sleepy Sica would return in 10 minutes time!

-Sleepy Sica

What she doesn’t know is what is awaiting her.  She is planning to fill her stomach back at her dorm as she haven’t been able to eat the day before.

Soshi Dorm

The girls are unexpectedly quiet while looking at their manager set up the hidden camera at one corner of the room.
After setting up the camera, he went over to brief them.

‘Girls, I know this would hurt a lot but we have to do it.’

‘We know oppa…’

‘Good, make sure you girls don’t make it look fake alright? The CEO is watching’

‘Arasseo’

*Ding Dong*

‘GIRLS, I’M BACK!
 OPEN THE DOOR’

‘Coming…’

Once Jessica entered the dorm, she hug Tiffany who opened the door and walk into the living room.
She sense something weird when she saw the girls and her manager facing her with a serious look. She turn to face Tiffany but to see that her bestfriend had joined the others facing her with a serious look.

‘Wae..Waeyo? Why are you girls looking like this’

‘Sica, you have to choose. BLANC or Girl’s Generation?’ Taeyeon being the leader spoke up.

‘Tae, you are joking right? Why are you asking this question out of a sudden?’

‘I’m not, now choose sica.’

‘Hold on, so what manager oppa say is true?! You girls are asking me to choose?!’ Jessica shouted as she starts to tear up and look at everyone of the girls but to be returned with stern face.

The girls is trying to be a cruel as possible as they know this would be seen by the CEO, they doesn’t want to hurt Jessica but she can’t let Girls’ Generation fall.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter