More Excited Than Not

Strange Meetings

have just one thing to say first... ENJOY! :D


"UMMA!" Nick calls out as she bounces out of a car and upto the house containing her closest friend announcing her arrival at the house and being greeted by a small fluffy dog jumping all over her. Nick picks the wriggling dog up and hugs it saying "yesyesyes I missed you too apple" eventually putting the dog down fondly and launching herself at Amber as she turns around the corner and Amber laughs at the shorter female before wrapping her in a hug.

After letting go of the hug Nick starts grinning her half smile and when Amber sees that she visibly gulps knowing that look which is almost a smirk and seeing the playful glint in the youngers eyes. Nick ruffles her own short hair before pulling an envelope out of her pocket "happy late birthday umma" 

Amber glares at the younger and lightly punches her arm "you didnt need to get me anything" Nick just grins "we go through this every year, I want to get you presents" Amber just huffs then opens the envelope and freezes wide eyed as she sees the contents. two round trip tickets to South Korea fully paid for, accomodation and all provided as well as two VIP concert tickets for an EXO concert. Nick winks and grins before being tackled to the floor by a screaming excited fangirl in a tight hug. Nick just laughs "ill be coming with you..." she starts smirking before continuing "afterall what would you do without me"

"absolutely nothing" Amber replies with a smile after getting all the screaming out of her system "how did you even manage to get these"

Nick just shugs "i won a competition by saying a few things about how i would do anything for you to have the time of your life for your birthday present no matter what. then i was emailed that i had won and to arrange the times for the trip then the tickets were sent to me"

Ambers mouth falls open "... you did that much for me?" Nick just nods "well I knew you would love it so i had to plus..." she smirks "i have already gotten you enough physical albums" gestures at the full shelves mainly with EXO albums.

The corners of Nick's mouth twitch up as she sees her friend looking down with a slightly red face. Nick grins sweetly is her usual flower boy way "you know i still love you, umma saranghae~" she makes a heart with her arms and laughs as Amber squeals quietly and hugs her again.

"the trip is in a month ill come pick you up from here" Nick says starting to move away "ill see you then you know how to contact me" she waves and is attacked by a quick hug by the taller before climbing back into the car and driving away.


well i feel like ending there and yes i know its short but this was started on a whim and i just felt like writing ill try post more soon. comments are welcome and please subscribe ill try update soon