KrisSooYeol: Kyungsoo and His Hyung

My EXO Drabbles

Kyungsoo and His Hyung

Characters: Kyungsoo, Kris, Chanyeol.

Genre: Slight!angst, Kid!soo, Slight!crack

 


 

Waking up, Kyungsoo rubbed his tired eyes and yawned. He glanced at his clock, which read 9:30am, and sighed. Crawling out of bed, he made his way down the hall.

 

“Kris?” He asked as his voice drifted down the hall but, he was only met with silence. “Kris?” Silence once again. By this time, he was getting impatient and yelled at the top of his lungs once more calling for Kris. Hearing nothing again, panic started to set in as he ran towards the missing boy’s room. Upon entering, he was met with an eerily creepy silence and an even creepier untouched bed.

 

Did he even come home last night?’ He thought.

 

“Kris…?” he sniffles out walking closer to the bed.

 

“Kyungsoo?”

 

Whipping his head around, he smiled but it died in an instant when he realized it wasn’t who he was looking for.

 

“Where’s Kris, Channie?”

 

Sighing heavily, Chanyeol picked the now crying 10 year old and hugged him. Running his hand threw the boy’s bed-head, Chanyeol began to speak.

 

“Kris... He is in a better place, Soo.” It took him awhile to process what the giant said. Once it hit him, he began making a fuss in Chanyeol’s arm; to which made Chanyeol let him go.

 

The boy fell to the floor with a thud as he ran out of the room crying. Due to him being blinded by his tears; he constantly kept running into the walls. Once he got into the living room, he let his frustrations out.

 

Grabbing pillows off the couch, he swung blindly at any and everything while he screamed Kris’ name at the top of his lungs. Loud bangs were heard as he broke many things. One bang was so loud that it made him stop and turn around.

 

Glancing at where the bang was, he walked carefully to the shattered picture framed and cried harder. He held the picture of him and Kris smiling to his heart and began rocking back and forth.

 

Chanyeol saw everything from where he was standing and sighed till there was a knock on the door. Before he could react, he saw a lifeless Kyungsoo walk towards the door and open it with his head down.

 

“Why are you crying?” the voice said.

 

Kyungsoo was to busy being sad to even realize that he responded to the stranger.

 

“Kris... Left me...” he said as a new set of tears left his eyes.

 

“Baby, I’m right here.”

 

Kyungsoo shot his head up and stared at his hyung. In one swift movement, Kyungsoo grabbed at Kris’s legs and cried into the fabric. Hurt eyes stared at the crying boy. Slowly picking him up, Kris rocked Kyungsoo as he rubbed the 10 year old’s back trying to calm him.

 

“Sshh, Soo. Big brother is here now.”

 

- [[ Aftermath ]] -

 

After Kyungsoo finally calmed down, Kris put him back to sleep but not without giving him a loving kiss to his forehead. Giggling, Kyungsoo fell into a peaceful sleep.

 

Walking out the room, Kris went to go find the giant that made his brother cry.

 

“Chanyeol!” He yelled busting open the said boy’s bedroom door.

 

“Yes?”

 

Chanyeol was sitting on his bed with an open text book in front of him oblivious to Kris’ pissed off mood.

 

Grinding his teeth together, Kris spoke with venom in his voice. “Why did you tell him I was ‘in a better place’?! He thought I died, you !”

 

Chanyeol stared at him with an emotionless face and said, “But you where in a better place. Galaxy Market is better than Walmart. So I wasn’t lying.”

 

Are you ing kidding me?!’ Kris asked himself but, with one look at Chanyeol, he knew the other wasn’t kidding.

 

Admitting defeat, Kris walked out the room and questioned why he even became friends with this idiot in the first place.


Sorry not sorry. Bye~