Ourselves

The Children of Outcast

Hello everyone! I just wanted to say hello and sorry for taking long. Being grounded isn't the best right? Anyways, this is my first time doing something like this so please....bear whith me. Also I wanted to make this a special type of story.... where you can pick some additional kpop bands or other bands that could make a cameo or something like that. Of course, I still have 1D as the main characters and other kpop bands that are already in the story as permament charcters......or not.....


 

 

It has been quiet a few years now since he left. Many years indeed. No, I am not talking about a lover or anything of that foolishness. He was more of a father role to the others and I. We all trusted him and loved him. We trusted him so much that we would do anything for him. He was our “dad”, I guess you could say. But then he left. Got up and dissapered during the night and by morning he was gone out of the country.We know because of the letter he left only to be torn into pieces by my siblings and thrown into the burning fire that created and more deepening slash in our hearts. Mind you this, the earliest we had woken up was at 4 am. It was quiete a tradegy yes but it had brought us closer than ever before. It took us a while for us to understand and aceept the fact that was not coming back and day soon. And that is how it all started. We knew of wo and what we were then. Now we are something different. Our destiny has already been strictly written for us yet we still sometime belief we can defy it. We are a special kind of humans but that dosent mean we below or above the normal human kind. It just means we are different. I guess you could say we never got over it.

 

There were 7 of us in total, including our “father”. it was the most enjyable times of our lives. We were happy back then. We atill are now but you know, the life of a teen can be very hard from time to time. I think when he left, the oldest was about 9 years old. I was four at that time. Louis was a bubbly, young rebel. With whatever he did, he would make you laugh. He was “fathers” right hand man. He also took care of me the most when iwas younger. He also became the most enraged out of all of us when he dissapeared. I remeber tyhrscreaming and yelling, the sound of pots hitting the floor and glass breaking. The other 4 brothers were also enraged and at first, started to hit and scream too. I cried a lot that day. I think it was my crying that med their rage cool down for a bit. I probably never. We never talk about that day and just move on with life. They all crowed around me and tried to soothe me, and eventually I did. Then, they started crying and made a messed up group .We cried and creid until we all fell asleep together.The next morning we woke up with a start. I wasnt because we were scared. It was more traagic. Niall had farted and the room started to become smelly and gross. In the end, we ate and just laughed the entire day away. For the next couple of years we lived a peacful life with education and fun at the same time. It was perfect. Until he cam back.

 

Whether it brought the feeling of shock, the amazing feeling of happiness or the horrible feelings of betrayal, it still didn't change a thing. We were still us. Still different. Whether he came back or not, whether he had forgotten us or not, it dosen't matter. Nothing really matter because at the end of the day, us, The Children of the Outcast, only have ourselves that will love and protect each other. Us, the Special Children are the ones that in life, we are truly alone. It's quite sad but don't be alarmed, everything gets better dosen't?


The story begins before the main chracters meet the Kpop bands and everyone else. Enjoy and I will try my best to update with a much larger body paragraphs. Thank you for your patience and love though!!