1/1

Smile For Me

You walked into your dark apartment and slowly set your things on the table next to you. You were wondering where Daehyun was because, there was no sign of him anywhere. Just as you were about to check for him upstairs, you heard sniffling from under the blanket on the couch. You slowly walked closer to the couch and pulled the blankets over.

"Daehyun?"

"Hmmm." He hummed in response.

"Daehyun did you just get home from work?"

"Hmm." He hummed yet again.

You sat down on the floor next to him and moved the small strands of hair covering his eyes.

"Daehyun...Daehyun look at me."

He opened his eyes and looked at you.

"Baby are you still sad?"

There was no response and you knew for sure he was.

"Please tell me what's wrong. I'll help you get through it."

"It's not something you can help." He replied.

"Then let me cheer you up at least. Come on. I'll make you your favorite dish that you always love to eat." You quickly stood up and moved to the kitchen.

"No..no..it's just...I don't know.."

You walked back to the couch and sat down on the floor again. You cupped his face with both hands and kissed him. Daehyun closed his eyes and you lingered in the kiss then slowly pulling away.

"I want you to be happy and I want to see you smile again. Please Daehyun. Please be happy."

He sat up and faced you.

"As long as you're beside me, I know I'll be happy. I love you."

You pulled him into a comforting hug and rubbed his back as you whispered 'I love you' repeatedly into his ear.

"I'm here for you Daehyun, just know that. I am always here for you."

"I know..." He hugged you tighter. "..I know.."

 

 

 

 

My angel please smile again and be happy. You deserve everything wonderful in the world and I hope you realize how loved you are. Everyone misses your beautiful smile and adorable laughs. We are always here for you. I love you so much.

-Katrina <33