he need me.

good bye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'i love him, i really do. oh mommy what should i do ? how could he ? he left me ? is this a dream ?' 

that night i cried until the sun rose telling that it was already a new day. 'hmm, i guess he really left me. ahh! i can't be like this. i have to be stronger. i gotta prove that i can do better without him.' well, it was Monday what were you expecting? i got to go to school even though my heart didn't want to and my body kept on telling me to just stay in bed.

 

just when i really got up from bed and just one step to enter the bathroom, i heard a knock on the door. i thought it was my mom but she never knock. something was playing in my mind. who was it? hmm, i decided to open the door half way and i went straight to take my bath without looking who was actually behind the door. i shivered because the water was so cold and i thought i was going to die from freezing. with only towel covering my body, i got out of the bathroom.i totally forgot that there was someone in the room.

 

"ahh!!!!" i screamed on the spot after spotted a guy sitting on my bed.

"what are you doing in my room?! get out!!" i threw whatever things i could reach at him.

"well, obviously. you did open the door just now. hey! stop throwing things at me." he covered himself with my pillow. just then i stopped throwing things at him because i remembered opening the door.

"urgh, at least say something before you come in. now, would you mind to get out of my room?"

"and why should i do that?" there was a pause........ after a few seconds, he got out.

 

ohh, i forgot. that was L.Joe, my best friend. no wonder my mom let him enter my room. but coming to my house so early in the morning? what was he thinking? i guessed he already knew. news really spread like the wind, so fast or maybe faster than the wind? i don't know....

 

"why are you looking at me like that?" i asked him when i got downstairs and found him looking at me,, non-stop.

"do you have anything to tell me?"

"no. nothing."

"are you sure?" still with the weird look on his face.

"yes. totally. nothing."

"hmm, okay." i think he surrendered.

 

normally i would tell him all my problems. he didn't need to ask i would tell him but that day,,, he asked 3 times and i still didn't tell him anything. he only believed things that he heard directly from my mouth and never believe in rumors, he was being himself. after breakfast, said bye to my mom and off we went to school.

 

"what?" he asked as i stared at him for a long time.

"what did you hear?" still staring.

"well, you.. Changjo.. break up??" he returned the stares to me.

"hmm, news really spread in a second. urgh, he told you?" i stopped staring and look in front.

"yeah. are you okay? you can have my shoulder to cry on."

"nahh, i am okay. this is Kim Yeon Mie dude. why should i cry over something like that?"

 

suddenly he held my shoulders and hugged me. luckily we are not at school yet and there weren't a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter