It's Complicated. Junhung & Dongwoon's Side story~

It's Complicated.

 

"Loving someone and not expressing it is like wrapping a gift and never giving it! Totally and utterly pointless!" Junhyung lectured Dongwoon. But he couldn't really speak himself. 
 
"It's not easy hyung. How can I approach him when he's just too darn cute that he just makes me stand there and drool?" Dongwoon sighed and leaned back on the table he was sitting on. "I think it's better if he doesn't know. Some things are better off a secret." Junhyung knew what that felt like, for sure.
 
Junhyung was ready to rip his hair out, "This is the problem Dongwoon! You give up way to easily! Of course you're not gonna get laid like this!"
 
Dongwoon grimaced, "Its not always about 'getting laid' hyung. And if you didn't know I'm actually serious about Kikwang sunbeanim. He's smart, sporty, arty, smily, music-y-"
 
"Youre just making up words now."
 
"You see what he does to me?! I can't even speak right when I think about him."
 
Junhyung opened a can of coke and offered some to Dongwoon. 
 
"No thanks hyung."
 
"Seriously this Kikwang douche is turning you into a complete drag."
 
"Dongwoon stood up and kicked the can out of Junhyungs hand expertly. "He's not a douche. He's kind, sweet, helpful, caring-"
 
"Shut up. I get it dammit." 
 
Dongwoon stuck his toungue out. 
 
"Now I don't have any coke."
 
"You can live." 
 
Silence. A comfortable yet, shifty silence to Junhyung. Standing here talking about Kikwang made him cringe. Just what does short muscle man have that he doesn't? Knowing someone for 17 years obviously isn't enough to make them fall for you. Just what did he have to do to make Son Dongwoon look at him more deeply. 
 
"Hyung."
 
"Hmm."
 
"What did you do to make Hyunseung sunbaenim fall for you?" Dongwoon's voice was full of curiousity. Junhyung lift his head up and looked up at the sky breathing heavily then closing his eyes. 
 
"How many times do I have to tell you he's nothing but a buddy."
 
"But hasn't he told you he likes you?"
 
Junhyung stayed silent for a while and stared at the younger with a blank face. "He doesn't need to, I know."
 
"You know?"
 
"Yes, that's what I just said!"
 
"Then... why don't you just date him?"
 
"Why would I date someone I don't even ing like? Use your brain." Dongwoon pouted, he knew Junhyung was cold and blunt but he never got used to it. He liked his soft side, even if it rarely shows up.
 
"I just thought... Since you two have done 'it' a load of times..." Dongwoon innocently blinked.
 
"It doesn't mean anything. Hyunseung's an easy lay. There's nothing going on with us. Nada. ZILCH. Ze-Ro!" Junhyung pronounced the last word in a French accent, which made Dongwoon laugh at his lame attempt. Junhyung smiled, he loved that sound. The sound of happy laughing escaping Dongwoon's fresh mouth. He smiled, but to himself. He's usually known for his ice prince aura.
 
"That's mean, hyung!"
 
"Mean? You know what's mean? Loving someone for more than 15 years and not even once do they notice you or your feelings. That's pretty ing mean to me." Junhyung snorted. 
 
"Hyung likes someone?" 
 
"I don't need to. They just come crawling to me anyway. Like yesterday, with that Hongki guy, remember? Hongki. Huh. More like worst person in bed Hongki."
 
Again. Dongwoon laughed, causing Junhyung to release his pearly whites once again. And soon the silence once again conquered their conversation.
 
"Hyung."
 
"What now?"
 
"What does it feel like?"
 
"What does what feel like?"
 
"Love. Being in love with someone. Doing love to someone and loving someone. What does it all feel like?"
 
"Wth, Dongwoon. What a random question."
 
"Were not going back to class anyway, might as well make time fly up here." The wind rustled the leaves on the concrete floor and tussled both boy's hairs. 
 
"Hyunseung sunbaenim told me you really loved someone alot. So you must know what it feels like."
 
"I didn't."
 
"He said he was really special to you."
 
"He's not."
 
"Hmmmm. So it's a guy?"
 
"Are you coaxing me?"
 
"Maybe." 
 
Silence. It seemed to be follwing these two today, quite alot.
 
"He also said you stopped drinking 'cause of him."
 
"I stopped drinking because I wanted to."
 
"He said you started doing crazy things to get his attention."
 
"Im not an attention ."
 
"He said you left your girlfriend 'cause of him." 
 
"Why the did he tell you all this?!"
 
"He also said he made you the happiest drunk in the world."
 
"I don't need some dope to make me happy. 
 
"But he also said he rejected you."
 
"Dongwoon, shut up."
 
"He rejected you and he didn't even know it."
 
"Dongwoon shut u-"
 
"I know what you mean now hyung. It is pretty ing mean of me, huh?" Junhyung knew where this was going. Dongwoon knew. Dongwoon knew of Junhyung's insane feelings for him. He didn't want this to be brought up again, just when he thought he was going to let him go to that Kikwang guy.
 
Junhyung took him by the collar, "SHUT THE UP!"
 
Dongwoon was pressed against a brick wall with Junhyung's fierce eyes piercing into him. He smiled softly and leaned in, staring at Junhyung's lips with a hint of guilt in his eyes. He closed his eyes and kissed him. Lips not brushing, or lip locking just pressed onto each other, neither one trying to heat it up.
 
Dongwoon didn't kiss out of pity, love or regret. But a sign that he just didn't feel the same, and he didn't want him to suffer anymore.
 
Junhyung waited for this. He dreamt of this. He wanted this. But by no means was he going to take away Dongwoon's happiness because of it. He pulled back first noticing the tear stain on Dongwoons left cheek. He wiped it softly with his thumb.
 
"Don't cry, bastard." He whispered wiping it now more gently with his shirt.
 
"Sorry, hyung." He whispered, quietly but audible. 
 
Junhyung could only nod, trying not to cry himself. No words, just silent stares only they can understand. Dongwoon was repeating sorry over and over again. Junhyung, can only tell him to stop, cause he himself cannot speak.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Don't ask. It's so freakin random. -___-
 
When you read the first few sentences it's like 'Oh! KIWOOOON!♥'
 
Then the other paragraphs, "Broken Junwoon?"
 
Then the end, "WHADDA?"
 
Sorry it's a Drabble I wrote while being sick. Bleeehh feel so emo today T_T