My Lady (Sehun)

My Lady (Sehun)

Sehun reviewed the fresh photos that he took on a desktop that was linked to the camera. His finger constantly clicked against the left side of the mouse to reveal the next photo, placing the photos that he liked in a separate folder.

“Sehun-sshi, how are my photos?” He heard her spoke from behind, her sweet honey voice ringing in his ears. He snapped his attention back to the computer and kept on clicking.

“They’re good, I’m almost done picking the best ones.” She took a seat to the chair next to him and looked at the monitor with him. She pointed to the photo where she was wearing a pale yellow dress and leaning against a glass window.

“Can you print that one out for me?” He clicked the print button and immediately handed the photo over to her when it came out from the printer.

“Thank you Sehun-sshi, I’ll see you later at the dinner.” She walked back to her manager, her high heels clacking against the floor, the sound of it diminishes as she walked further away from Sehun. He placed the photo that he printed to the folder and printed it out when everyone left the studio to go to the restaurant.


Sehun sat with his coworkers at one side of the table and she sat right across from him with her manager. They all chatted about the photoshoot at first, but it stranded to personal interests as everyone got closer through drinking. Sehun drank a bit since he’s not a big fan of alcohol and he noticed that she’s not drinking much either.

“Oppa, you should limit your drinking, my schedule is packed tomorrow and I don’t want you to have a hangover.” She tugged her manager’s jacket sleeve when he’s downing another glass of beer, he wiped his mouth and waved his hand.

“Min Young-ah, don’t worry, Oppa is fine, I drank much more when I was in college.”

“That was fifteen years ago.” she muttered under her breath, picking at her food with a fork until her manager collapsed on the table. Min Young groaned as she slapped her hand onto her face and apologized to everyone regarding her manager’s drunken state.

“Don’t worry about it, uh Sehun-ah go help them out and put their manager in their van.” Sehun couldn’t refuse when it’s his boss that’s giving the orders. They bid their goodbyes to the remaining staff and Sehun carefully dragged her manager out, cursing under his breath when the manager kept on trying to escape from his grasp. He finally managed to buckle the seat belt onto the manager and walked to the back seats.

“Thank you Sehun-ah.”

“I thought you don’t want people to know that we’re friends.”

“It’s just us here, it’s fine.” She slipped her feet out from the high heels she was wearing and flexed them before folding her legs onto the seat. Sehun gave a smirk as she adjusted her dress so it can cover her folded legs.

“Still can’t wear high heels for that long? You’ve been a model for three years now, I thought you would be a pro at it.” She frowned and fling a chocolate bar from her candy stash to his face.

“You try wearing them.” He unwrapped the chocolate bar and took a bite from it.

“I did, remember? Back in college when you dared me to? I was much better than you that time, you couldn’t even last a second in them.” She got annoyed and unbuckled her seatbelt to reach him, but the car suddenly jolted to a stop, leading her to fall on top of him.

“Miss Song? Mr. Oh? Are you two alright? A pedestrian was walking on a red light.” the driver shouted from his seat.

Min Young has her hands tightly grasped onto Sehun’s shoulders and Sehun has his hands on both sides of her waist. Her long hair swept his face from the abrupt stop and one of his hands instinctively went up to sweep her hair away from him, but it landed on her cheek. Their eyes interlocked and Sehun can hear her take a sharp breath when his thumb rubbed her cheek. She shoved Sehun away and sat back down on her seat before buckling her seatbelt.

“We’re fine!” she shouted back.


Those two kept their distance during the photoshoot the next day. Sehun silently took photos as she switched to different poses and was stopped when the male model arrived. His boss told him that they will also be doing a couple photoshoot for the magazine spread and the theme for it is autumn romance. Sehun quickly have the makeup artists and stylists prepped both Min Young and the male model for the theme while he goes change the camera lens and lighting equipment.

“Okay, do some casual couple poses for me like holding hands, kissing on the cheek, blah, blah, blah.” He clicked the shutter button continuously as the two posed as a couple, but was not satisfied with any of the photos when they were presented onto the monitor.

“I don’t see any chemistry here, we’re trying this again.” He harshly deleted all the photos.

“Look at each other’s eyes lovingly, what the hell are you doing? Yah, you looked like someone placed a knife behind your back. What kind of hand-holding is that, it looks like a mom holding her kid’s hand so he won’t get lost in the supermarket.” Sehun placed the camera down on the table and walked briskly towards the two models.

“Move aside, let me show you.” The male model released his hand and moved to the side. Sehun took Min Young’s hand and interlaced their fingers together before bumping his nose against her’s. She looked taken aback and lean towards him so she can whisper in his ear.

“What are you doing?”

“Gotta teach that guy how to pose or else his career is ruined. Continue posing or else people will say something.” They did a couple of poses for the male model to watch.

“Got it now?” Sehun looked back at the timid male model. He nodded and Sehun walked back to grab his camera and started shooting again. He complimented at them as he clicked the shutter button, saying that they are much better now.

“Okay, we’re done!” he shouted as he released his finger from the shutter button and headed towards the monitor to look at the photos. The two models crowded around him, pointing at the ones that they liked and disliked. It took them awhile to agree on the set of photos that will be in the spread and the two models left afterwards to head to their next schedule. While Sehun looked through the photos, his boss tapped his shoulder.

“Sehun-ah, this is for you.” He gave him a rolled up photo paper to him and walked away. Sehun unrolled the paper and looked at the picture; it’s a picture of him adjusting Min Young’s fringe when he was teaching the male model how to pose. He smiled at the picture before rolling it back up and putting it into his bag.


He sat by the window seat in a cafe he frequently visits while leafing through some magazines. He subtly looked up from the magazine whenever the bell tinkled from a customer’s entrance out of habit and would looked back down while sipping his coffee.Ding. A customer pushed open the door and Sehun looked up again. She caught his eyes and walked over in caution with her face wrapped behind a bulky scarf and a pair of oversized sunglasses.

“You can’t be even more discreet.” he remarked sarcastically as Min Young unwrapped the scarf, but left the sunglasses on. She lowered her face as the waiter approached her and ordered a cup of mocha latte. She waited for the waiter to bring her the drink and leave before talking.

“Sehun-ah, I need your help with something.”

“With what?”

“Reject my partner for the upcoming photoshoot.” He placed the magazine down on the table and folded his arms across his chest.

“Why didn’t you ask your manager to do that for you?”

“You know Oppa, he can’t say no to anything.”

“Why do you not want to work with Jung Tae Hyun? All the ladies would die to be in your place.” She frowned as she took a sip of her hot drink.

“He asked me out before, but I rejected him. People warned me about him, saying that he’s very persistent in getting what he wants, and will do anything to obtain it.” Sehun knitted his eyebrows together as she told him about Jung Tae Hyun.

“But how can I reject him? I have to give a valid reason to my boss and the sponsors.”

“Say he doesn’t fit the theme for the photoshoot.”

“It’s a y theme, that guy is crowned as the new iest male model.”

“Then say I don’t fit.”

“The sponsors specifically wants you to model their products.” She buried her face with her hands in frustration. Then she slowly took her hands away from her face and looked up.

“Then be my boyfriend.”


Sehun nearly spat out the content that he drank from the cup when she said that. He grabbed a napkin and coughed into it before speaking.

“How do you think that will work?”

“I don’t know, maybe he’ll give up when he knows I’m taken?”

“You’re too naive.”

“Help me out, Sehun-ah. I don’t know what else to do.” His heart softened when he heard her plead. He told her that he’ll try his best, but there’s no guarantee that Kim Tae Hyun will believe in their acting. Min Young clasped onto his hands and thanked him profusely before leaving the cafe. Sehun left shortly after her so if there’s any potential paparazzi snooping on her, they wouldn’t suspect she was meeting with him.


Kim Tae Hyun approached to Sehun when he was adjusting the lighting for the photoshoot. He introduced himself and had a casual chat with him before Min Young arrived. When he saw her, he quickly excused himself and walked towards her. Such a cunning bastard. He looked over the two models, noticing that Min Young kept maintaining distance away from Tae Hyun, and gave a smug smile when he saw his manager taking him away to get his makeup done.

“Alright, solo shots first.” He instructed so the two models won’t have much interaction until they have their couple photoshoot. Min Young was wearing a wine red maxi dress that has a slit on the right side, exposing her leg. After she’s done with her shoot, she deliberately sat on Tae Hyun’s right side before he takes his solo shots. Even during the couple photoshoot, she tilted her body so that he has no chance in touching her exposed leg. Sehun could tell that he was annoyed with that as it show through the photos.

“Okay, let’s change up the poses.” He saw Min Young froze in position and looked at Sehun. He tapped his camera, telling her that there’s no good pictures from them. Tae Hyun gave a smirk to Sehun and quickly took advantage from that chance.

“Alright, good good. Now Tae Hyun, hold onto her waist and Min Young, his jawline with one finger while locking eyes with him.” He snapped multiple photos and stopped when he saw Tae Hyun slipping his hand downwards.

“Let’s take a break!” he shouted and Min Young quickly escaped from his grasp and walked towards Sehun. She nudged her elbow to him and looked at Tae Hyun. Sehun nodded his head and place the camera down on the camera before holding onto one of Min Young’s hands.

“Are you tired Min Young-ah?” he asked as he combed the fringe away from her eyes with his other hand. She gave a shy smile and shook her head.

“Are we doing anything afterwards?” He smirked and pinched her nose.

“You’re not tired of me yet? Gosh such an obsessed girlfriend.” She giggled and gently slapped his arm. Tae Hyun, who has been watching their interaction, decided to approach them.

“Sehun-sshi, I didn’t know you’re close with Min Young-sshi.” Sehun smiled and puts his arm around Min Young’s shoulders.

“Yeah, she said she doesn’t want much people to know.”

“Why showing so much affection in the public then?” The two couldn’t give an answer right away and looked at him blankly.

“Sehun-ah, you’re finally admitting that you’re dating Min Young-sshi eh? I knew you two had a thing since that dinner. I bet you guys are going public because the paparazzi got some photos right?” His boss suddenly spoke as he saw the young adults, surprising all three of them. Sehun and Min Young quickly nodded their heads.

“My buddy told me beforehand that one of his coworkers caught us on a date, so better make it public now before the paparazzi does.” Sehun explained, interlacing his fingers with Min Young. Tae Hyun gave a forced smile and excused himself from the gathering. Min Young released her hand from Sehun’s when he is out of sight and playfully punched his arm.

“Thank you Sehun-ah!” Sehun forced a laugh before she walked away.

“Hey Sehun-ah, it’s not too late to tell her.” his boss said, patting him on the shoulder.


The photoshoot spanned for three days in order to adjust to the two models’ schedules and they have been acting as a couple so often that they were on the front cover of multiple magazines.

“Don’t you think we’re going a bit too far in this?” Sehun murmured in her ear when he gave her a hug. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders loosely before speaking.

“It’s alright for me, but is it alright for you? I’m really sorry for dragging you into this.” Sehun cocked his head to side and pinched her nose.

“What are the chances of me getting involved in a dating scandal with a top model? You’re giving me more media exposure here, I should be thanking you.” They left with their hands interlaced as everyone headed to the restaurant for dinner and Min Young went to sit with Sehun and the staff. It’s impossible to hear what they are talking about when they’re speaking at the same time to different people about different things. Besides Sehun and Min Young, everyone else is drinking a lot, Tae Hyun in particular.

“I’m going to use the restroom.” she whispered to Sehun and slipped out of the group of semi-drunk people. The staff were bugging Sehun to have a couple of drinks and he reluctantly drank, limiting himself with three glasses. While he was drinking, Tae Hyun slipped away from the group and trailed behind Min Young. Min Young is still not back yet? Wait, where is the bastard? Sehun quickly excused himself to use the restroom and went to find the two models. He caught them at the end of the hallway, Tae Hyun grasping onto Min Young’s wrist tightly.

“So what if you got a boyfriend? We can still be together, it can be our dirty little secret.” he slurred as he leaned his face towards Min Young.

“Get away from me, you bastard.” She kicked his shins with her heels so he can let go of his grasp, but he caught her hair with his fingers as she tried to run away. He pulled her hair and she staggered backwards as she yelped in pain. Sehun ran towards them and threw a punch to Tae Hyun’s face. Min Young broke free from his grasp and ran away.

“Get away from her.” Tae Hyun touched the bruise on his left cheek and clenched his fist together before punching Sehun back.

“What if I don’t?” Sehun was about to throw another punch, but got stopped by both Min Young and Tae Hyun’s manager. Min Young got a hold of Sehun and the manager got a hold of Tae Hyun. He apologized for Tae Hyun’s actions and pulled Tae Hyun away from them.

“I’m really, really, sorry.” she apologized, touching Sehun’s bruise lightly. He shook his head and cradled her cheek with one hand.

“You know why I’m being like this right?”

“Because you’re my frie-”

“No, I don’t want to be a friend. I want to be seen as a man, a man that can protect you from those bastards. I want to be your man.” Min Young held onto the hand that was cradling her cheek.

“Sehun-ah…” He wrapped his other hand behind her back and gently pushed her towards him before crashing their lips together. He dropped the hand that was cradling her cheek to her back so he can pull her closer to him as they kissed.

“My lady.” he breathed out as his lips departed from hers. She his cheek with her thumb and smiled. He brought her hand down and interlaced their fingers together and walked back to the party, this time as an official couple.