Chapter 2

Love isn't easy. . . . . . . . .

Chunji's POV

After minsoo leave i lied down on the sofa. I feel very tired because of my my work. I work as a teacher at middle school and it's really tiring. I close my eyes and decide to sleep.

*Ding Dong* the loud door bell wake me up and i groan. Door bell ring again and i walk to open the door lazily.

"i am coming " i open the door and i saw the blonde boy named ljoe the person i hate the most.

"hi chunji, were you sleeping?" he greet me but i ignore him and just open the door.

"come in. cap will back two hour later. he told me to let you wait in the house so come in"

"where did cap hyung go?" he sit on the sofa and asked me.

"changjo's birthday party. What do you want to drink? cold or hot?" i walk to the kitchen and asked him. Actually i don't want to do anything for him but minsoo told me to treat him nicely.

"just give me a cup of coffee" he said as i  prepare coffee. 

When i am busy preparing coffee i suddenly feel like someone take a photo of me. I look at ljoe and he is reading a book. It was just my imagine? . i feel confused and i take a peek at him.He is reading a book and he suddenly look at me .

"What wrong chunji?" he asked me . "Nothing" i answer his question and place coffee on the tray. I grad coffee tray and walk to him but i suddenly feel dizzy and fell down on the floor. i can hear the glass broken sound .

 

Ljoe's POV

Cap hyung isn't here and only me and him together in this house make me happy. Today too chunji didn't welcome me and act cold toward me.This hurt me but what can i do he love cap and he hate me.

The image of chunji preparing coffee look really beautiful . I can't help but i secretly took a photo with my phone. Seem like he get the feeling he look at me. I quickly grad the book and act like reading and acting like i don't know anything.

I saw chunji fell down on the floor and i quickly ran to him. "chunji are you ok? did you get burn?" i asked.

"ah~ my head" chunji touch his head. His eyes is still closing and he look like he is in pain.

"what happened to your head?it hurt?" i asked as chunji slowly open his eyes.

"I am tired just feel dizzy. I am ok now" he said to me look at me. Oh right, i am embracing him.

"sorry" i let him go and he just nod. He look around the mess he did and gasp loudly. .

"I am so clumsy. How can i did to the tea set minsoo love the most. How can i? i am so clumsy" chunji blame himself and grad the broken coffee cup .

That scence really make me angry. He said he is tired yet he is picking up the broken cup that minsoo love the most. I bite my lips with annoyed.

"you said you are tired and you should rest yet why are you cleaning the broken pieces?" i asked him with annoyed and he look at me .

"this is minsoo's favorite cup so i am picking up the pieces but it have nothing to do with you.Mr. ljoe" chunji said and he kep on cleaning.

"You love minsoo hyung that much?" he stop cleaning and stand up.

"Yes, i love him very much. That why i will never let you steal minsoo from me. I will never let you have minso" chunji look in to my eyes and said with determined face.

"wait. . . what are you talking about? i can't understand anything?" he will never let me steal minsoo from him? i don't want minsoo . I only want you. Chunji , i will steal you away from minsoo for sure.

"You love minsoo , right? but minsoo only love me" chunji smirk and proudly said. WHAT!!!??!!!!

'You are misunderstanding. I DON'T LOVE MINSOO I ONLY LOVE Y. .  . . . . " i shout and i almost said " you " but i stop it. No , i can't confess him now it will only make thing worse. It will only make him hate me more. No ljoe you can't.

"YAH!! WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING AT ME?" chunji yell back .
"so you are saying you don't love minsoo?" chunji asked and i quickly nod my head.

"really? you are telling me th truth?" he look so happy and he sweetly smile toward me. I forget to breath and i am standing still. I don't know anything the only thing i know it chunji smile to me.Chunji always cold toward me and i have never seen chunji smiling before. This s my first time. It also hurt me too chunji is only smiling because i don't like minsoo. Chunji only care about minsoo he don't give a damn about me. Chunji only love minsoo he will never fell in love with me.

"yes, i am telling you the truth. I don't love minsoo hyung . I have someone i love. I am leaving now bye chunji" i answer and decied to leave. I don't want to see chunji happy because of minsoo anymore.

"you are leaving already. you aren't waiting minsoo anymore"

"yes"

"Bye~ ljoe" chunji said and i get out from that house.

 

Chunji's POV

Ljoe said he don't love minsoo. yeah i am so happy . I giggle and hum a song. I am so happy and i even forget about my headache.

"ljoe said he have someone he love. I wonder who he love.. . . . .  Well it have nothing to do with me" i giggle. 


Second chapter with chunjoe .