Checkmate

Victory!

 One more move, that’s all there is to it. Namjoon can practically taste his victory and he knows that it’s guaranteed to be the sweetest one yet. He’s tried and won over so many others before but none has and ever will compare to Him, and right now, no one challenges him the way He did. They were evenly matched from the beginning, from their builds to their talents, but one could still see the sparse yet ever present differences in their capabilities.

Eyes trained on their target, Namjoon wouldn’t let anything get between him and what he wants; and what he desires is nothing more than to dominate and win over the admittedly breath-taking male in front of him. Concentration had to be on his side if he wants to secure his prize but it was so terribly hard with the other being so irresistibly eye catching, locking his attention to the other’s gorgeous  light browns.

However, Namjoon would be lying if he said that he didn’t notice the way sweat rolled down the other’s composed face or the silent gasp the other would make at any sudden movement and definitely the leisurely way the other’s tongue would flick out briefly only for it to retreat back behind a pair of thick, bitten lips seconds later.

Namjoon knew the other was definitely feeling the heat, it’s impossible to think otherwise. They both have done this with several others to know exactly what this will lead to; the air around them b with anticipation. The other goes by the name of Jin, which suited Namjoon just fine; he never really bothered with long names.

Jin makes a move and Namjoon catches the way his eyes flicker between confidence and uncertainty, making the wrong move would cost him the battle of power that both of them oh-so-badly crave. Namjoon looked down only to be pleased at what lays before him, a gasp from Jin alerts him even more on where they both stand. A wicked grin graces his lips before he makes his move.

“Checkmate,” There could only be one Grand Slam Chess Champ in this town; oh never has victory been so sweet.