A Desperate Joonmyeon

Chrysalis
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for the long-ish wait. Huge thanks to anyone who subscribed!  Here we go...

 

“I'm done.” Chanyeol announces proudly.

 

So maybe it has a little too much neon and it probably has too sparkly of a background, but Chanyeol is pleased with himself for even getting this, er personal project done in the short span of two days.

 

“Look at this Kris!” he calls excitedly to the tall man on the other side of the room who is currently slumped unattractively face down on the sofa, staring interestingly at his phone. “Come look at this!”

 

He hears an uninterested Hm?, followed by silence. It appeared that Wu Fan, who went by the nickname 'Kris', was not at all excited about Chanyeol's incredible creation.

 

He should be. Chanyeol thinks Kris needs help.

 

“Seriously, Kris, check out my new website!” Chanyeol turns his laptop around so that his friend can take in the amazingly crafted graphics doused with virtual glitter all over the screen.

 

Kris still doesn't look up and appreciate his hard work.

 

 

Desperate.

 

That's what Joonmyeon knows he is.

 

Desperate enough to seek help from freaking Park Chanyeol.

 

But what choice does he have? Believe it or not, Chanyeol is the least stupid smartest of his friends and due to his natural charisma, knows a lot of people.

 

People that Joonmyeon could meet.

 

People with whom Joonmyeon could take walks in the freezing cold park.

 

People who wouldn't make Joonmyeon pay on their dates every single time just because he is considerably rich.

 

People with whom Joonmyeon could bake cupcakes, while dotting batter on each others' noses.

 

And Joonmyeon knows he may be getting ahead of himself but he's hoping Chanyeol knows someone he can actually fall in love with.

 

And it'll be someone who will fall in love with him too.

 

 

“I think it's too bright.” Kris declares when Chanyeol finally succeeds at getting Kris to turn his attention to something other than his phone. “I feel like I'm looking at the sun.”

 

“Why would you look at the sun? That's not good for your eyesight.”

 

“Neither is your background scheme.” Kris shoots back.

 

Chanyeol is about to respond defensively but a sudden knock on the door interrupts their conversation.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter