Hello

The Switch

I finally got a hold of myself and walked towards the livingroom.

The lights cut on and I jumped and screamed a little.

I held my heart and calmed down when I realized that it was just the guys, but they all had displeasing looks on their faces which made me feel uneasy.

"Where have you been?" Seungyoon scolded me.

"I was with Rome. You know that. Are we gonna start this I dont like him thing again? I thought we were over th-"

"Why didnt you answer your phone!?" Taehyun raised his voice at me and I flinched. 

Taehyun has never yelled at me before and it scared me.

"We've been trying to get ahold of you all day" He continued. I took out my phone and saw I had 53 missed calls and 21 text messages.

"Im sorry" I whispered. "What's so important that youre mad at me?"

I could hear Jinwoo sigh. "Soryong's awake" He said.

I froze. 

I couldnt believe what I heard. I studied all their faces so see if anyone was laughing, but they were all serious. 

I ran out the house, making sure I grabbed my keys, and drove to the hospital.

The drive to the hospital was silent. The radio wasnt on and I was only thinking about how confused and lonely he might be right now.

I was so happy that he was awake but also so nervous. 

Its been months since Ive heard his voice or seen his smile.

I finally pulled into the hospital parking lot and I dragged my body out the car, speed walking to the elevator.

Once I was out the elevator, I began to slow down. 

I realized I was still in Rome's jacket. I took it off and sat it down on the bench next to the door and I slowly opened the door hearing the Doctor's voice.

 

*Rome's POV*

I drove out her driveway and I couldnt stop smiling.

Our first official date was a success. 

I turned up the radio and couldnt help but smile when 'Some' came on. I remembered singing it together, and thats when I first kissed her.

When the song ended, I was near my house.

I could see a figure standing at my door and I squnited my eyes to get a better view.

I realized it was Bobby and I rolled my eyes. 

Idiot. You have the keys. I thought to myself.

I got out the car and walked to him.

"Why arent you inside?" I asked him.

When he approached me, he looked flustered.

"Hey man, whats wrong?" I asked, very worried.

"Why werent you answering your phone?" He questioned.

"Man" I sighed. " I had the best time with her. I took her to the park with the trail and we swam in the waterfall-"

"Kali's awake" Bobby shot out.

"and then when we got back to her plac-" I stopped talking.

Did I just hear that correctly?

"She what!?" I yelled.

"Dude I tried calling you a thousand times. She woke up this afternoon and the hospital couldnt get ahold of you so Kali gave them my number!" He said.

"Oh my god" I whispered.

I ran for my car, with Bobby in suit and I sped to the hospital. 

Once at the hospital, I ran for the elevator and impatiently waited for it to arrive.

I ran out the elevator and went straight for her door when I noticed my jacket was sitting on a bench in front of Soryongs room.

I walked over and picked it up, looking at it.

This is my jacket for sure. I thought and put it on my back. Maybe Aaliah was here.

I walked back over to Kali's room and opened the door.

Not a second after entering I was mobbed into a hug.

"Baby!" I heard her angelic voice in my ears.

I lifted her head so I could see her face and she was crying. 

I wiped her tears.

"Dont worry, im here" I smiled.

 

*Aaliah's Pov*

I looked up and my eyes immediately lands on Soryongs who smiles and runs to me ingulfing me in the biggest hug.

"Finally, you're here" He says in my ear and kisses my lips.

As soon as he started talking, the tears fell down my face.

Soryong looked at me.

"Aw please dont cry" He wiped my tears and hugged me again but I couldnt stop crying.

I missed his touch so much and his voice was as sweet as I remembered. 

"We'll leave you two to catch up" I heard the Doctor say, and the door closed.

~~~

It was like the accident never happened. Soryong and I began where we left off.

We both laid on his bed and we were going through all the letters and presents he recieved from students and staff members.

"Everyone is going to be so happy that you're awake, I know I am" I smiled at him and he pecked my lips.

"I am too" He smiled. 

I heard a weird noise and realized it came from Soryong's stomach.

"Im hungry" He whined.

"Lets go to the vending machine, shall we?" I suggested, laughing.

"After you" He said. "After all, you do know where it is" He smirked. 

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes and then smiled.

Soryong grabbed my hand and held it while we walked out the door.

We were turning the corner when we almost bumped into a couple.

I looked up and I gasped.

"Oh! We're sorry" Kali said to me, smiling.

I just stared at her and I noticed Rome was staring at Soryong.

"Oh no, its our fault" I apoligized.

"Then we're both at fault" She laughed.

"Well, see ya" She waved and they walked off.

Soryong and I reached the vending machine and I looked back and made eye contact with Rome who looking back at me too. 

I quickly turned my head back around and helped Soryong choose what he wanted to eat. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Ooohh they're awake. Whats gonna happen next?